WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by highbury »

JACKAL wrote:how come he doesnt scores when they play away ??? just asking .. :blink: .
Ok
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

is the honeymoon over ? has he been found out, ...Otitokoro ?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bet you wouldn’t say Okereke ha been found out...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

this man really has no shame. our present best striker is who you want to Fail and is rejoicing at his lack of goals. dont worry he will still bounce back
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

He picked up an injury, not sure how bad it is, but he might miss the AFCON qualifiers.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

JACKAL wrote:is the honeymoon over ? has he been found out, ...Otitokoro ?
Huh? Did you watch the match today? Found out what? Don't let the missing goal fool you.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

greg wrote:
JACKAL wrote:is the honeymoon over ? has he been found out, ...Otitokoro ?
Huh? Did you watch the match today? Found out what? Don't let the missing goal fool you.
Greg, please ignore Jackal. He has proven to be a despicable human being. Imagine him trying to insinuate the downfall of a bright young footballer with bags of potential which is clearly one of our brightest hopes just to prove his point. Osimhen is top quality and BY FAR our best striker at the moment. Even in matches he doesn't score he's always a handful. We are so blessed to have such a young player in our ranks.
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Two assists so far in the Lesotho game.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Stupid post as usual.....You must be related to big pokey.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

JACKAL wrote:I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:
Ya username should be changed to J*CK*SS :taunt: :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

No need to insult Jackal, the man wanted Osimeh to surprise him, to prove him wrong on the basis of evaluation, Osimeh is doing that to the benefit of everyone. It is a win win all.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

oloye wrote:No need to insult Jackal, the man wanted Osimeh to surprise him, to prove him wrong on the basis of evaluation, Osimeh is doing that to the benefit of everyone. It is a win win all.
For me Osimhen is a better playmaker than he is a striker....He is still developing as a striker..he is not there yet, but I give him credit that he is working on it. You guys are prematurely exhalating him. He has another 2 years of playing and growing at the top level before I can say he is the man.

As for the game itself vs Lesotho...what a rubbish game. You people are forgetting we conceded 2 goals. Why do we always have to be behind all the time ??. This is one of the smallest teams in the world who scored 2 goals against us and it was actually competitive for most of the game.

Ekong is the main reason why we cant play a passing game. He keeps booting the ball out of the back into no one in particular. He has absolutely no confidence moving the ball. The entire midfield is confused. They have no Idea what their roles are. Kalu is miles better than simon and Chukweze. Once he came in we had width and those passes to Osimhen became possible. This Rohr is a joke. I hope you all wake up to what I am saying someday before its too late.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

did he score today vs Chelsea ? hattrick ? Tap ins ?..anything ???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

JACKAL wrote:did he score today vs Chelsea ? hattrick ? Tap ins ?..anything ???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How many goals did you score against Chelsea today?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

JACKAL wrote:did he score today vs Chelsea ? hattrick ? Tap ins ?..anything ???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr. Peacock, still can't get it over your head that the kid is proving you wrong.
You are now taking 'low blows' just to be noticed.
The kid is moving forward with his trade while you are simmering in your rot.

Abeg, someone needs to post a recipe for peacock soup.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

joao wrote:
Mr. Peacock, still can't get it over your head that the kid is proving you wrong.

here you go

https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe- ... ipe=278443

Don't want to distort the page, pic of soup is here : https://eatbyalex.com/wp-content/uploads/DSCF2687.jpg
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

metalalloy wrote:
joao wrote:

here you go

https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe- ... ipe=278443

Don't want to distort the page, pic of soup is here : https://eatbyalex.com/wp-content/uploads/DSCF2687.jpg
Thanks metalalloy, I'm seriously considering going on a peacock hunt soon.
Making soup of that 'show-off' bird will be quite pleasing.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

:rotf:
JACKAL wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:58 am I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc: