2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] BAY vs TOT [GP-B GM6]

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Coach[/color] wrote: Dead rubber? Doubt Mourinho would want to oil up and bend over at the Allianz.
Dead in that no matter what outcome the match ends today it won't affect the position of either side as such JoMo is going to use the match to try out fringe and youth players.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Lifestyle condom level of dead rubber but...LO CELSO!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

This could get ugly. Guys give us a surprise victory or a respectable defeat but no capitulation
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Yep, it's ugly. 1 zip already with 12mins on the clock
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Toby still doesn’t show leadership. That goal was very silly.

Glad to see my boy, Sessegnon score! I thought he was poorly used in the EPL by Fulham. Kid was a monster as LW in the championship and should have been allowed to continue to grow in that position. They kept chopping and changing him in different positions.
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ryan with a surprise 1-1. Maybe, just maybe
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Oh Moussa Miss-soko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL @ Rose, What a clown of a defender :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: these clowns don’t know how to defend! Even the post is defending better for them :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Danny Rose is a twat. Good work undone by him.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As for Erikssen, dude has always been a loser. But continue playing like sh11t and no too club will touch you. There is a reason none of them wanted to spend money on him last year.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:Danny Rose is a twat. Good work undone by him.
Same half time result at The Tottenham Stadium. Omen? :roll:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Danny Rose is a twat. Good work undone by him.

Twat is being kind. Him, Alderweireld and Eriksen have been embarrassing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that goalkeeper na comedy!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Horrible performance from the defenders.

Time to take out the trash next month.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:Horrible performance from the defenders.

The only one who can hold his head up there is Kyle Walker-Peters. the Other 3, especially the two older ones were horrid.

Like I said, if Mourinho and Tottenham renews Toby and Vert, then it is clear that they are not ready for success.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:Horrible performance from the defenders.

The only one who can hold his head up there is Kyle Walker-Peters. the Other 3, especially the two older ones were horrid.

Like I said, if Mourinho and Tottenham renews Toby and Vert, then it is clear that they are not ready for success.
KWP was lucky Coman came off injured.
Rose needs to go..
Should have sold Eriksen in the summer- he needs to leave ASAP. His laziness is disgusting.
I don’t understand why Mourinho wants to keep Toby yet he was murdered in defence again.
If we do keep both of them then what’s the point of winning trophies, Levy?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 17]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Three things jumped out at me:

1. Absentees: Danny Rose didn't make the squad today. I believe this is beginning of him getting frozen out completely. I am also surprised Parrott didn't get included in the squad. Maybe JoMo is saving him for the right time as he needs him develop more as he is only 17.
2. Inclusion: I am still surprised that Eriksen is making the match day. I don't think he has done enough to warrant getting included as he is playing as if he can't be damned. I am glad for Sissoko getting Jose's backing and trusting him to start beside Dier.
3. The average of the team continues to drop. Whiteman, Foyth, Sessegnon, Winks and Skipp are still very young and are the future of the team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mourinho has pretty much settled on his first team. Unless something dramatic happens these guys will always get to start:

Kane
Son * Moura
Dele
Dier * Sissoko
Jan * Toby * Sanchez * Aurier
Paulo

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

TGBATG COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wolves are a decent side. It is going to be a long day today.