The Alphonso Davies Story

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

heavyd
Egg
Egg
The Alphonso Davies Story

Post by heavyd »

Watched this kid yesterday against Spurs and was impressed with his Pace, Skill and strength.
What a story though... very inspirational

[/video]
YNWA
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Alphonso Davies Story

Post by Damunk »

Nice one. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Thanks for sharing.
Very inspirational.
Pray that God continues to watch over him and grant him all his wishes!
heavyd wrote:Watched this kid yesterday against Spurs and was impressed with his Pace, Skill and strength.
What a story though... very inspirational
[/video]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I wanted to open a thread about him, but I decided I didnt have energy to argue with Nigerians.

This is a kid who is a winger and a fantastic winger at that! One of Canada's brightest hope for a forward! He went to Bayern and they made him a left back! NOT ONE CRY FROM CANADIANS! In fact, a Canadian I met was so happy that the kid will develop his defensive part of his game and become and all round fantastic player. Same thing happend to Alaba.

If Davies was a Nigerian, Nigerians would be crying like the b1tches that they are! They will cry cry cry and cry an we will not hear word on this forum. Useless group of people.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

He's one from my neck of the woods making us proud. :thumbs: :thumbs: Maybe wasn't discussed here cos he's non-Nigerian.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS