I am Not happy with my playing time - Awoniyi Blows Hot

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

emjay
Egg
Egg
I am Not happy with my playing time - Awoniyi Blows Hot

Post by emjay »

Nigerian U-23 striker Taiwo Awoniyi has admitted he feels bad not having enough playing time with German Side,Mainz 05
The 22 years old has played only 149 minutes in six Bundesliga games but has failed to find the back of the net.

According to reports from Brila FM,
Awoniyi stated that, “Every footballer wants to play and when you don’t get the game time you can’t be happy.

I don’t think I have completed 150 minutes yet, so there’s no way I am happy or satisfied. My injury also didn’t help the situation.

“I have recovered fully and there are no more issues. However it was very difficult for me during that time and I am just glad to be back,” said Awoniyi.

Source: Footynaija
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I am Not happy with my playing time - Awoniyi Blows Hot

Post by bushboy »

I agree with him. He is definitely good enough to be a starter. I remember seeing him in dazzling form at the recent Olympic qualifying tournament. He scored some excellent goals!!
No worries, I expect Liverpool to recall him from loan as replacement for Firminho.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

bushboy wrote:I agree with him. He is definitely good enough to be a starter. I remember seeing him in dazzling form at the recent Olympic qualifying tournament. He scored some excellent goals!!
No worries, I expect Liverpool to recall him from loan as replacement for Firminho.
Absolutely childish...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote:I agree with him. He is definitely good enough to be a starter. I remember seeing him in dazzling form at the recent Olympic qualifying tournament. He scored some excellent goals!!
It’s always a step up,Libya isn’t exactly a test!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

okidoki wrote:
Absolutely childish...
Don't mind the petty old man.