Lille Confirms Liverpool Interest on Osimhen.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

emjay
Egg
Egg
Lille Confirms Liverpool Interest on Osimhen.

Post by emjay »

French Ligue 1 side Lille has confirmed Liverpool's interest on top striker Victor Osimhen But says that the club would only let Osimhen leave for a high Price.

Lille in an official statement on the Club's Facebook handle stated that "In Lille, the revelation at the Beginning of the season, Victor Osimhen is wooed but a departure this winter seems unlikely because the LOSC wants to keep it. some Teams are already ready to try to recruit him this summer. This would be the case of Liverpool. Jurgen Klopp very Much appreciated the Nigerian Striker but it will have to make a very big offer for Lille to accept for a transfer, Only one year after his arrival in the North."

Victor Osimhen has been in top form this season, scoring 10 goals and bagging 3 assist in 18 games this season in Ligue 1.

A move to England seems very Unlikely this season as Lille wouldn't want to let their top scorer leave as they battle champions league qualification. Liverpool on the other hand is packed with a lot of stars and a place in the starting XI looks very Unlikely for the 21 years old with the likes of Salah, Mane,Firmino, Origi , Shaqiri and the Latest Inclusion Minamino in the team.

SOURCE : FOOTYNAIJA

Do you think a transfer to Liverpool would be good for Osimhen?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lille Confirms Liverpool Interest on Osimhen.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The new copy paste spammer on CE..joined sep 2019 and every post is a copy paste warez
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.
I disagree completely. Osimhen is not in direct competition with Salah, Mane or Shakiri but, in my opinion, he’s better than Firminho and Origi. Moreover, he’s probably a better prospect overall than Shakiri... and at this point in time, he’s miles ahead of Awoniyi :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.
I disagree completely. Osimhen is not in direct competition with Salah, Mane or Shakiri but, in my opinion, he’s better than Firminho and Origi. Moreover, he’s probably a better prospect overall than Shakiri... and at this point in time, he’s miles ahead of Awoniyi :!:

Cheers.
He's not better than Firminho, he wouldn't even be suited to the role Firminho plays for the team where he spends as much time upfront as he does in midfield creating for others and linking up. Osimhen is a target no. 9 his direct competition would be Origi who himself struggles to get minutes...Liverpool would not be the best move for him...but this is all fantasy anyway...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Victor isn't better than Firmino.. come on guys. Firmino is worldclass
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Osimhen is not Liverpool material
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I went through some of the most recent Facebook posts by Lille OSC and there was no such statement.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

kalani JR wrote:I went through some of the most recent Facebook posts by Lille OSC and there was no such statement.
:woot: :woot:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

maceo4 wrote:

Cheers.
He's not better than Firminho, he wouldn't even be suited to the role Firminho plays for the team where he spends as much time upfront as he does in midfield creating for others and linking up. Osimhen is a target no. 9 his direct competition would be Origi who himself struggles to get minutes...Liverpool would not be the best move for him...but this is all fantasy anyway...

I will pick Oshimen ahead of firminho any day.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sir V wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Cheers.

For SE abi? We no get choice o :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Anybody comparing Firmino to Osihmen knows nothing about football. Liverpool does not play with a target man or traditional no 9 like osihmen. unless he's able to operate in all 3 attacking positions going to liverpool will be a waste of time. He's better off going to leicester to compete with Vardy, there's a platoon of MF working to feed Vardy for 90mins every week.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Anybody comparing Firmino to Osihmen knows nothing about football. Liverpool does not play with a target man or traditional no 9 like osihmen. unless he's able to operate in all 3 attacking positions going to liverpool will be a waste of time. He's better off going to leicester to compete with Vardy, there's a platoon of MF working to feed Vardy for 90mins every week.

True, both what if they want to add another attack dimension to their game.
They play a lot of games and need a lot of quality bodies.
I say let them use Awoniyi and leave Osi-boy alone
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

What we all think is irrelevant. It is what Jurgen Klopp thinks that matters. For me the question is does Klopp think Osimhen is better than Firmino?

My guess is that come next season, Klopp may decide he needs a targetman so Liverpool also have the option of playing the ball uptop. I would thus see him selling Firmino and buying Osimhen as a direct replacement.

All this will happen over the summer though. This January, maybe only Samuel Kalu and Henry Onyekuru will be changing clubs of all the Eagles.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What we all think is irrelevant. It is what Jurgen Klopp thinks that matters. For me the question is does Klopp think Osimhen is better than Firmino?

My guess is that come next season, Klopp may decide he needs a targetman so Liverpool also have the option of playing the ball uptop. I would thus see him selling Firmino and buying Osimhen as a direct replacement.

All this will happen over the summer though. This January, maybe only Samuel Kalu and Henry Onyekuru will be changing clubs of all the Eagles.
Really??? Why then do you keep boring us to death with your yeye 10-pointers :?: :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Sir V wrote:
Reminds me of my Naija Nephew, who said Nacho is better than C. Ronaldo
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Klopp would more likely seek a backup to mane or Salah than firmino. I suspect Klopp is looking at Adama Traore or Dembele or Chukwueze than Osihmen.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kali wrote:Klopp would more likely seek a backup to mane or Salah than firmino. I suspect Klopp is looking at Adama Traore or Dembele or Chukwueze than Osihmen.
They just got Japanese Takumi Minamino who can play CM and Mane/Salahs position...haven’t heard anything about these other guys.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Why is this thread still open or active, it's confirmed fake.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:Why is this thread still open or active, it's confirmed fake.
More sources are carrying it sha:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... rgen-Klopp
Super Eagus 4 Life!
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What we all think is irrelevant. It is what Jurgen Klopp thinks that matters. For me the question is does Klopp think Osimhen is better than Firmino?

My guess is that come next season, Klopp may decide he needs a targetman so Liverpool also have the option of playing the ball uptop. I would thus see him selling Firmino and buying Osimhen as a direct replacement. :shock: :shock:

Ayo - have you changed your Gulder supplier? :lol:
you should go back to your old guy o!
YNWA