Say it ain’t so...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Say it ain’t so...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The World Football Section has actually become more popular than the Eagles Nest. What a shame...❗️

Cheers.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Say it ain’t so...

Post by Undertaker »

I used to think VAR was the worst thing ever created to destroy football! Then I remembered some id1ot created The World Football section on CE! Very stupid idea!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

It was the right decision. Those who want to read Nigerian football news can now do so in peace without being bothered by foreign trolls (y'all know who you are). :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Most of those on world football forum are not here for Nigerian football, They're mostly london cybers looking for a Nigerian connection to their colonial obsession . We are JJ,Taribo , Kanu and Amo. Dem over dia are like Tomori, Tammy and Dele Alli. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Most of those on world football forum are not here for Nigerian football, They're mostly london cybers looking for a Nigerian connection to their colonial obsession . We are JJ,Taribo , Kanu and Amo. Dem over dia are like Tomori, Tammy and Dele Alli. :thumbs:
... or they could be AGENTS
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:The World Football Section has actually become more popular than the Eagles Nest. What a shame...❗️

Cheers.
Rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I said it back then that it was likely a mistake to split the two as Eagles Nest would become boring. They say na lie
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...fifa window, when SE is playing it becomes hot, the place to be. Stay tuned.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

shouldn't this be moved to world forum or problems and suggestions?
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:The World Football Section has actually become more popular than the Eagles Nest. What a shame...❗️

Cheers.
How did you measure this? I have not visited that section, not even once!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

Cheers.
How did you measure this? I have not visited that section, not even once!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you dey mind am
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:I said it back then that it was likely a mistake to split the two as Eagles Nest would become boring. They say na lie
Yep, this is an Arseanal Chelsea EPL forum for most of the year so splitting wasn’t really in the best interest of EN, but I just use Strictly Soccer section so I see everything and so I don’t notice that EN is struggling lol...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

deanotito wrote:I said it back then that it was likely a mistake to split the two as Eagles Nest would become boring. They say na lie
I said it back then that we should have deleted EPL discussion from the forum, period. How glorious it would have been if you all were sent to Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man U forum to discuss all the EPL you want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
I said it back then that we should have deleted EPL discussion from the forum, period. How glorious it would have been if you all were sent to Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man U forum to discuss all the EPL you want.
that is my goal to get rid of assanal on these forums and it will come to fruit ...you can see how i have forced them to stop posting in their season thread
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Is it surprising that the two biggest dumbarses on CE, Big pork and the unfulfilled cabby 1naija, are the only two dissenters❓❗️

Cheers
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Is it surprising that the two biggest dumbarses on CE, Big pork and the unfulfilled cabby 1naija, are the only two dissenters❓❗️

Cheers
Tony the sewer rat killer, why come here to announce you concocted finding when you could have stayed on the world football forum and celebrated your victory?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We definitely need to get rid of the world football forum. It serves no purpose and it’s of no value .
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:
This coming from one who has more posts on World Football than any other forumer. Liar, liar, pants on fire❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Is it surprising that the two biggest dumbarses on CE, Big pork and the unfulfilled cabby 1naija, are the only two dissenters❓❗️

Cheers
i didn't insult you, but you chose to abuse 1naija and i on jan 2nd 2020...mark my words you are the first person to insult your own people discussing football in 2020... as of today bigpokey will fight fire with hurricane like winds
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Cheers
i didn't insult you, but you chose to abuse 1naija and i on jan 2nd 2020...mark my words you are the first person to insult your own people discussing football in 2020... as of today bigpokey will fight fire with hurricane like winds
Since when is calling people what they are an insult? Now if I called you intelligent, that would definitely be an insult :idea: :D ❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
1naija wrote:
This coming from one who has more posts on World Football than any other forumer. Liar, liar, pants on fire❗️

Cheers.
Any post you see from me on the world forum must have been transferred there by some overzealous moderator trying to make the forum more active than it is. Perhaps that's why you think it's popular. Someone is moving Eagles nest posts to there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
1naija wrote:

Cheers.
Any post you see from me on the world forum must have been transferred there by some overzealous moderator trying to make the forum more active than it is. Perhaps that's why you think it's popular. Someone is moving Eagles nest posts to there.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

1naija wrote:
I’m actually not a fan of any club. I just believed that in times where SE games were lean or not happening, club talk helped keep Eagles Nest alive. If people get the sense that Eagles Nest is lame and boring, they may switch to something else…and never come back.
NT football is seasonal. We have to be cognizant of that.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet