Issac Succes and Dele Bashiru start (and hangs!)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Issac Succes and Dele Bashiru start (and hangs!)

Post by bushboy »

For Watford in the FA cup. Game about to start. I will be watching...
Last edited by bushboy on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Issac Succes and Dele Bashiru start!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:huh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Issac Succes and Dele Bashiru start!!

Post by bushboy »

Dele Bashiru hangs a very sweet goal!!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Issac Succes and Dele Bashiru start (and hangs!)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I entered thinking Success don hang but no be am score. Abeg correct the title :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Tom Dele-Bashiru scores 1st pro goal for Watford (FA Cup)

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Success is actually having a good game. :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Chei! Watching Isaac brings me both joy and pain. You can see that he is pure class! Great passer. Very skillful. Top notch talent. But then I remember how far he has fallen since the 17yr old that was terrorizing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. He could have had a hattrick that day! And Roy Hodgson was swearing we were all watching the next top star of world football announcing himself.
Sigh! Joy and Pain.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote:Chei! Watching Isaac brings me both joy and pain. You can see that he is pure class! Great passer. Very skillful. Top notch talent. But then I remember how far he has fallen since the 17yr old that was terrorizing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. He could have had a hattrick that day! And Roy Hodgson was swearing we were all watching the next top star of world football announcing himself.
Sigh! Joy and Pain.
Remind me what opposition he was facing again?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tom Dele-Bashiru scores 1st pro goal for Watford (FA Cup

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Trammer rovers :laugh:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:Chei! Watching Isaac brings me both joy and pain. You can see that he is pure class! Great passer. Very skillful. Top notch talent. But then I remember how far he has fallen since the 17yr old that was terrorizing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. He could have had a hattrick that day! And Roy Hodgson was swearing we were all watching the next top star of world football announcing himself.
Sigh! Joy and Pain.
Was? Or currently playing?
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

His work rate is still way too low if he wants to play on the wings. He hustles.....chill...hustles....chill...more chillin.....hustles. :lol:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.
Answer the question :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Since he’s already committed to Nigeria most CEs won’t care they want the English boy at Leyton Orient because he’s got a Nigerian name!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:His work rate is still way too low if he wants to play on the wings. He hustles.....chill...hustles....chill...more chillin.....hustles. :lol:
His work rate is very high with a bottle of Baileys and a ho in each arm.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Sigh! Joy and Pain.
The fire appears to be gone.
I am happy
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.
From his writeup above, I would say Real Madrid... :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Since he’s already committed to Nigeria most CEs won’t care they want the English boy at Leyton Orient because he’s got a Nigerian name!
This is what our people do not understand. Gray may be rubbish, but you see the guy work his arse off whenever he is on the pitch. Not our Isaac, the definition of hiccup gets meaning when trying to plot his performance chart.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Since he’s already committed to Nigeria most CEs won’t care they want the English boy at Leyton Orient because he’s got a Nigerian name!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Sigh! Joy and Pain.
From his writeup above, I would say Real Madrid... :mrgreen:
Tobi17 is one of the "number brothers." Like I said, these group of Cybereagles members with numbers in their handles are some of the dumbest people in the history of the world.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
This is what our people do not understand. Gray may be rubbish, but you see the guy work his arse off whenever he is on the pitch. Not our Isaac, the definition of hiccup gets meaning when trying to plot his performance chart.
I once heard a scout say that he doesnt scout a player when the player is in form. He scouts the player when the player is out of form. He wants to see how the player reacts to that situation, because thats usually when you can differentiate a player with strong mentality and those with weak mentality. Isaac Success is mentally weak and a lazy footballer. I washed my hands off him many years ago.