Any CE who says SE young players shouldn't join a top club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Any CE who says SE young players shouldn't join a top club

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Should be banned and never allowed to post..you people all have small minds. The last time a Nigerian won APOY was 20 freaking years ago ( Kanu) Going forward SE players should sign for these top clubs if they are wanted and fight for their shirts... all these cheap long throat agents like the one calling himself a chairman shipping these boys to trash Lativia , Swede etc pathetic leagues should all be flogged...just look at that Onyekuru, who ran all the way to the freaking Turkish league....not to talk about that Ighalo who ran for the money.... keep chasing money 24/7 ...and all you jokers shouting money...the likes of Mane , Salah, Eto, Kanu, etc all worked their socks off and the money came.... play the damyumnn football and the check will come ...

I am getting frustrated not seeing a Nigerian winning the APOY...now we aren't even making the best 11 or squad in AFRICA... this is a massive disgrace ....and nah we dey spend the most money on the SE...sotey that peakmilk will be shouting 20k for you 20 k for me etc on twitter after beating a SA team full of SA league players...shame , shame , shame...if nah Instagram , that boy , can't even remember his name that won best player in u 17 would be the first, ordinary first team football he cannot play... even in the lower leagues in SPain he still cannot get sele... the one assanl sold to some division 3 club in spain
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: Any CE who says SE young players shouldn't join a top cl

Post by chief nfachairman »

i expect Osimhen, Chukwueze, ndidi, Aribo, Troost to make a powerful cliam in 2021.

Osimhen - Woudl end up in an Elite team by end of this season.
Chukwueze - Same as aove
Ndidi - Same as above
Aribo - Would end up in the Top 3/4 in the Top 4 leagues
Troost - Would end up in an elite team. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Totenham, ManCity, Bayern, Real, PSG, even the top italian teams can all do with a quality 2nd CD.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:i expect Osimhen, Chukwueze, ndidi, Aribo, Troost to make a powerful cliam in 2021.

Chukwueze - Same as aove
Ndidi - Same as above
Troost - Would end up in an elite team. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Totenham, ManCity, Bayern, Real, PSG, even the top italian teams can all do with a quality 2nd CD.
however you and your likes push these boys to obscure trash leagues because of some pathetic playing time
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Bigpokey24 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:i expect Osimhen, Chukwueze, ndidi, Aribo, Troost to make a powerful cliam in 2021.

Chukwueze - Same as aove
Ndidi - Same as above
however you and your likes push these boys to obscure trash leagues because of some pathetic playing time
I wonder if they moved down to obscure leagues or the players you actually refering to.

Osimhen moved from Belgium to Lille,
Chukwueze developed through the system in Laliga,
Ndidi from Belgium to the best DM in the EPL,
Aribo from League One to Rangers,
Etebo from POrtual slight step back to Championship and now in Laliga.
Even Awaziem has moved from POrtgual D2, to portugal Prem and now in Laliga.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Below are players that went a step lower to get playing time

Awaziem moved to Turkey after chopping bench at Porto for half a season. MOved to Turkey for the another half season and ended up in laliga (in just 4months of playing time league).

Troost moved to Nirway for playing time, went back to Gent and didnt have playing time, then moved to Bursaspor for playing time. He's nw in Udinese after 2seasons in Turkey.

Ola Aina moved from chelsea to Championship for playing time. Now he is in TOrino.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

In my own opinion, there isn't much evidence behind all this advice that players should go to a smaller/larger club for playing time. I've seen players fail going both routes.

If I were advising a player, I would say go for the money, but within reason. I wouldn't go to China as a 17-year-old. But if I have a smattering of large/small club offers across the top leagues in Europe, money would be my biggest factor.

Why? Playing time is fickle. A change of manager can totally change the fortunes of any player - especially a young one. So saying you want to go to NAC Breda because you think you'll play there is a bit of wishful thinking.

I remember when Okocha moved to PSG, and in 4 years, he played for 3 different managers, one of whom experimented him as a false 9 for a whole season....pretty much wasting his prime years.

Go for the money, young lad. If all else fails, at least you'll have that.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet