Kelly time against Aston Villa: Makes it 1-1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelly time against Aston Villa: Makes it 1-1

Post by Babalawo »

Flex Swift wrote:I fell in love with Kele’s game when I was in Spain on holiday-watching that under 17 team destroy all opposition during the FIFA under 17 tournament. I noticed straightway how clinical he was in front of goal. And off course after the tournament top clubs were queuing up for his services. While Success could only get signed by the likes of Granada (Nigerians claimed he was the superior talent) Kele was being courted by City, Barcelona, Madrid, Arsenal, United, Bayern etc etc. I am disgusted that some Nigerian fans think it was ok to drop our most clinical striker for the last ANC and replace him with a basket ball player playing the Norwegian league
Dude put a socks to it! I am a big fan of Kelechi and he's a good friend in real life, but truth be told he was out of form during the last ANC! He had done nothing season long to Merit a call up. Those who were picked ahead of him had better seasons. If i were Rohr i would have done the same thing. We were going for a tournament and we needed our sharpest and most fit players, no sentiments!

Now he is back in form, it would be criminal not to invite him during the FIFA March Friendlies window.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Babalawo wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:I fell in love with Kele’s game when I was in Spain on holiday-watching that under 17 team destroy all opposition during the FIFA under 17 tournament. I noticed straightway how clinical he was in front of goal. And off course after the tournament top clubs were queuing up for his services. While Success could only get signed by the likes of Granada (Nigerians claimed he was the superior talent) Kele was being courted by City, Barcelona, Madrid, Arsenal, United, Bayern etc etc. I am disgusted that some Nigerian fans think it was ok to drop our most clinical striker for the last ANC and replace him with a basket ball player playing the Norwegian league
Dude put a socks to it! I am a big fan of Kelechi and he's a good friend in real life, but truth be told he was out of form during the last ANC! He had done nothing season long to Merit a call up. Those who were picked ahead of him had better seasons. If i were Rohr i would have done the same thing. We were going for a tournament and we needed our sharpest and most fit players, no sentiments!

Now he is back in form, it would be criminal not to invite him during the FIFA March Friendlies window.
:thumb: nothing more nothing less
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ANC wrote:Ighalo was a lucky striker
I really hope you are joking.
http://www.naijiant.com/