The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by cchinukw »

Molue Conductor wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:The biggest problem with this team is right in the heart of it.
Torreira: bless his heart, he gives it his all, but he is just 2 damn small.
Guendo: He is still a young lad but he knows not his role.
Ceballos: Loan spell that started so brightly is in limbo.
Haka: Less said the better
Ozil: less said the better.

There is no dynamism. No one to drive the ball into the opposing area or serve as an effective link from defense to offense. Our lack of dynamism doesn’t protect the defense or create enough for the offense.
It’s just a bloody shambles.
Disagree. we actually played well. Some players are rusty but only time will fix that. IMHO our main problems right now is rustiness and lack of depth. Everytime we do a substitution in midfield or defense our level drops immensely.

If i were to pick out one player today it should not be Ozil or Xhaka. It would be Pepe. poor touch and decisions in some key areas, but this is fall out from the emery days. He has better in his locker.

Defense and midfield we well organized. CP first attack of the game came in the 26th minute
QED!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

MAybe Laca should play AM. I think he is leading in assists :rotf:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

There is only so much a Manager can do with this mediocre squad.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Molue Conductor wrote:MAybe Laca should play AM. I think he is leading in assists :rotf:
There is a goal in there waiting to come out and I think he is getting there.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Get Cantwell ..Norwich is going down ..get him now in Jan for cheap o. I don talk am
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Molue Conductor wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:The biggest problem with this team is right in the heart of it.
Torreira: bless his heart, he gives it his all, but he is just 2 damn small.
Guendo: He is still a young lad but he knows not his role.
Ceballos: Loan spell that started so brightly is in limbo.
Haka: Less said the better
Ozil: less said the better.

There is no dynamism. No one to drive the ball into the opposing area or serve as an effective link from defense to offense. Our lack of dynamism doesn’t protect the defense or create enough for the offense.
It’s just a bloody shambles.
Disagree. we actually played well. Some players are rusty but only time will fix that. IMHO our main problems right now is rustiness and lack of depth. Everytime we do a substitution in midfield or defense our level drops immensely.

If i were to pick out one player today it should not be Ozil or Xhaka. It would be Pepe. poor touch and decisions in some key areas, but this is fall out from the emery days. He has better in his locker.

Defense and midfield we well organized. CP first attack of the game came in the 26th minute
Okay who is Rusty?
What did Ozil contribute?
What did Haka contribute?
Only Torreira provided anything from the middle so I don’t git yer argument.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Alll assanal did today was to foul, foul, foul..kai just like city foul , foul, foul
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

cchinukw wrote:There is only so much a Manager can do with this mediocre squad.
Yeah it's 2 crucial points lost. But this team under MA will make the top 4 come May. It may leave it till the last minute but making the top 4 it will.

And please feel free to bookmark this. Why you guys can't see the progression in this team 5 matches under MA from match #1 beats me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal had 21 freaking fouls...smh so they hired Arteta to teach dem how to foul
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Get Cantwell ..Norwich is going down ..get him now in Jan for cheap o. I don talk am
I really like that player. Good observation there.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

azuka wrote:
Yeah it's 2 crucial points lost. But this team under MA will make the top 4 come May. It may leave it till the last minute but making the top 4 it will.

And please feel free to bookmark this. Why you guys can't see the progression in this team 5 matches under MA from match #1 beats me.
I am not ignoring the progress made but I am also acknowledging the big ask required of Mikel with the threadbare team he has to work with. I actually expected we would lose or draw yesterday's match for this reason.

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

cchinukw wrote:
azuka wrote:

I am not ignoring the progress made but I am also acknowledging the big ask required of Mikel with the threadbare team he has to work with. I actually expected we would lose or draw yesterday's match for this reason.
with a different referee, we would have won yesterday's game.
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I am watching Kevin DB removing all doubt that he is the standard for which all so called #10s are judged by.
Watching him provide a link between midfield and attack ... Playmaking with mazy dribbling runs and line splitting passes.
Yet we have one here who people argue about his running stats and ball recoveries during one game to tout his supposed greatness.
Levels!!
:sneaky: :sneaky:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Get Cantwell ..Norwich is going down ..get him now in Jan for cheap o. I don talk am

Problem is that we have been damaged seriously. We are no longer that team that a player is willing to pack his own load and trek if necessary from his team to join. :cry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cally wrote:
SDL, is cracking jokes obviously, much like Aarons, big Todd will cost an arm, leg and bit of shoulder.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:
Cally wrote:
SDL, is cracking jokes obviously, much like Aarons, big Todd will cost an arm, leg and bit of shoulder.

I am not cracking jokes o..we should contact his agent , Norwich is going down and that guy is a baller ...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Where's traniks sef? We need to revisit that Klopp conversation.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote:I am watching Kevin DB removing all doubt that he is the standard for which all so called #10s are judged by.
Watching him provide a link between midfield and attack ... Playmaking with mazy dribbling runs and line splitting passes.
Yet we have one here who people argue about his running stats and ball recoveries during one game to tout his supposed greatness.
Levels!!
Like to see DB play in the system Unai employed - systems make players - DB & Salah didn't get the opps at Chelsea, just as Bergkamp was a bust @Inter, Titi @Juve - need i continue.
For a player in Ozil you rate so low, comparing him to arguably one of the best offensive players on Earth when healthy has to be a compliment. Ozil might just need you as his agent!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ojafranpa wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
tolahs wrote:Sheffield United, Sheffield United & Bournemouth - next 3matches. We better have LT back - he's our best & only ball winner. No gimmes here.
What???
Pretty straight forward stmt - what what??? what's the question.
Tough 3 matches coming up - Auba's out. Best Arsenal ball winner is LT - ain't no one close in our squad as presently composed!!!
Remove Sheffield add Chelshit. :rotf: :rotf:
Thanks for the class!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:I am watching Kevin DB removing all doubt that he is the standard for which all so called #10s are judged by.
Levels!!
Like to see DB play in the system Unai employed - systems make players - DB & Salah didn't get the opps at Chelsea, just as Bergkamp was a bust @Inter, Titi @Juve - need i continue.
For a player in Ozil you rate so low, comparing him to arguably one of the best offensive players on Earth when healthy has to be a compliment. Ozil might just need you as his agent!!!
It was just a tongue in cheek comment made in jest but the fact that u still come out swinging over a lad who’s been shown 2 be nothing more than a proven failure just shows da depth of ur infatuation Bruv.
R we still banging the Ozil drums? What more does the pansy need 2 prove that he ain’t 4 this road, eh?
At this point even if he comes out N says he admits he’s not built 4 the EPL, you’d prolly still say he is misguided :sneaky: :sneaky: All good though :laugh: all good keep at it but the stats can’t even bail ya out these days :sneaky: so go cling 2 the kilometers covered argument :sneaky:

Ur prolly stuck in a by gone eta but it’s players like Ozil that saw the end of the free roaming traditional #10. Modern fball is 2 intense and margins way 2 small 2 be carrying strollers and tourists on the field of battle.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... rg-on-loan

This is a strange move unless they are bringing in someone this month.
Chambers is out.
Holding is still unfit.
Luiz is Luiz.
Sokratis is Sokratis.
And Mustafi?

So what’s the plan here?
Ok
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

cchinukw wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:MAybe Laca should play AM. I think he is leading in assists :rotf:
There is a goal in there waiting to come out and I think he is getting there.
Too much jambodi & gra gra conduct is slowly killing Laca's game. Football no be fighting and to foul left and right. :mrgreen:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

When i say make we beg if its curse but no every claim to know and think curse can't be the reason we are playing like that.

Some even think we will make top 4 with 12 points behind top 4,still got games away to chelsea,spurs,city,and welcome likes of Liverpool