Ovie Ejaria could be the next J.J.. *a must watch video*

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Ovie Ejaria could be the next J.J.. *a must watch video*

Post by naijaguy »

Just wow..

[/video]
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Ovie Ejaria could be the next J.J.. *a must watch video*

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hyping players who are playing in lower leagues...top prospects are challenging for top honors in top leagues... CE are hyping rejects..smh..it is only on CE folks read about this ejaria or whatever.... couldn't cut it in the Scottish league,.... smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:hyping players who are playing in lower leagues...top prospects are challenging for top honors in top leagues... CE are hyping rejects..smh..it is only on CE folks read about this ejaria or whatever.... couldn't cut it in the Scottish league,.... smh
The Championship is bigger and stronger than the scottish league. Fact not feelings
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

naijaguy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:hyping players who are playing in lower leagues...top prospects are challenging for top honors in top leagues... CE are hyping rejects..smh..it is only on CE folks read about this ejaria or whatever.... couldn't cut it in the Scottish league,.... smh
The Championship is bigger and stronger than the scottish league. Fact not feelings
Rubbish! Stop harassing us wit mediocrity, even relegation teams like Norwich are not interested let alone SE. let him go to Belgium and show us what he can do.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

The bobo is obviously talented and comfortable on the ball. I see the tendency to over-dribble is there, but that can be coached out of him.

Very good prospect.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Cally wrote:The bobo is obviously talented and comfortable on the ball. I see the tendency to over-dribble is there, but that can be coached out of him.

Very good prospect.
So u are one of those talent killers ?. What do u mean coached out of him , every player have a strength what they are very good at ,I feel he should be coached to be more stronger in his possession of the ball not coached out of his talent .( dribbling).
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
naijaguy wrote:
Rubbish! Stop harassing us wit mediocrity, even relegation teams like Norwich are not interested let alone SE. let him go to Belgium and show us what he can do.
I guess Mediocrity now has a new meaning. Norwich probably won't be able to sign him. His cost may be bigger than their budget.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
naijaguy wrote:
:rotf: That’s harsh!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

KingLoku wrote:
Cally wrote:The bobo is obviously talented and comfortable on the ball. I see the tendency to over-dribble is there, but that can be coached out of him.

Very good prospect.
So u are one of those talent killers ?. What do u mean coached out of him , every player have a strength what they are very good at ,I feel he should be coached to be more stronger in his possession of the ball not coached out of his talent .( dribbling).
Let me clarify cause its clear you didn't read me clearly well. I said the tendency to OVER-dribble can be coached out of him, not the dribbling talent.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Cally wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

Very good prospect.
Let me clarify cause its clear you didn't read me clearly well. I said the tendency to OVER-dribble can be coached out of him, not the dribbling talent.
Ok , but in this video I no see where he over dribbled .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ebere Eze is more talented than Ovie Ejaria. I have watched both of them very closely this season.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Very good prospect.
Agree with the above. His Liverpool team mate Gini Wijnaldum would be a good footballer for him to study.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ebere Eze is more talented than Ovie Ejaria. I have watched both of them very closely this season.
Foul Foul Foul!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This guy pairing with Iwobi/Eze will be lethal for our already good attack.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

He shd join Barca B
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ebere Eze is more talented than Ovie Ejaria. I have watched both of them very closely this season.
Ayo biko make u relax for there , u are good in statistics stuffs but when it comes to spotting talents , boyguy u no get say inside there , me and u don dey on cyber eagles sites for almost more than 24yrs I sabi ur qualities , Happy new decade .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

That's what you said about Kelechi Nwakali.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Very good player :clap:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Cap him Already!!!

Would be a good substitute for a tired Iwobi.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

KingLoku wrote:
Ayo biko make u relax for there , u are good in statistics stuffs but when it comes to spotting talents , boyguy u no get say inside there , me and u don dey on cyber eagles sites for almost more than 24yrs I sabi ur qualities , Happy new decade .
illiterate so 2020 minus 2004, nah 24 for your head...this shows your brain got no sense in calculating anything . This is a perfect example of someone who lacks any critical thinking skill on basic maths... my goodness 2020 minus 2004 is 16
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved