The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:Where's traniks sef? We need to revisit that Klopp conversation.
My uncle make mistake about Klopp,Klopp is the best manager in the game today.Even Pep is behind him,Liverpool has been the best team in Europe for the last 2 season.
I will not be surprise they go all season unbeaten hopefully they drop points .Last season loss only one game finish with 97 points ,no team has ever done that without winning the league.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

green4life wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:MAybe Laca should play AM. I think he is leading in assists :rotf:
There is a goal in there waiting to come out and I think he is getting there.
Too much jambodi & gra gra conduct is slowly killing Laca's game. Football no be fighting and to foul left and right. :mrgreen:
Don't forget that one of the things to his game was fighting lost causes and generating goal chances out of nothing.

There is some physicality to his game for such a small man.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote confirms plan to buy Arsenal

Metro Sport Reporter
Monday 13 Jan 2020 4:03 pm

Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote has once again unveiled his plan to buy Arsenal in the future, although this is not the first time he has done so. Africa’s richest man, who is worth around $10bn (£7.7bn) according to Forbes, has long been interested in taking over the Gunners. The 62-year-old made his fortune through cement but his plans to invest in the north London club are far from concrete just yet. Dangote told Bloomberg’s The David Rubinstein Show of his interest in Arsenal: ‘It is a team that yes I would like to buy some day, but what I keep saying is we have $20billion worth of projects and that’s what I really want to concentrate on. ‘I’m trying to finish building the company and then after we finish, maybe some time in 2021 we can. ‘I’m not buying Arsenal right now, I’m buying Arsenal when I finish all these projects, because I’m trying to take the company to the next level.’ Before Arsenal fans get too excited about a vast injection of wealth, Dangote told Reuters in July 2018: ‘We will go after Arsenal from 2020… even if somebody buys, we will still go after it.’ That move failed to materialise. MORE: FOOTBALL Barcelona decide to sack Ernesto Valverde and want Mauricio Pochettino to replace him What Bruno Fernandes told Sporting Lisbon after Man Utd's £50m transfer offer Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho suggests Harry Kane could miss much longer than first thought The Nigerian
even speaking about Arsenal a year before that, saying in 2017 that he expects the current Arsenal ownership to leave when he presents his offer. ‘If they get the right offer, I’m sure they would walk away,’ he said. ‘Someone will give them an offer that will make them seriously consider walking away. ‘And when we finish the refinery, I think we will be in a position to do that.’ Dangote Refinery will be one of the largest oil refineries on the planet when it is built.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/13/africas- ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

It’s gng mad in Rumorville. Arsenal in for J. Stones and a swap with Athleti for T. LeMar, with Laca going the other way. These ppl are quite creative ... gotta give ‘em credit lol.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Greetings fellow beloved,news not sure if true Arteta is looking to bring 2 players from his old club PSG,MD and Defender for a loan deal.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:Greetings fellow beloved,news not sure if true Arteta is looking to bring 2 players from his old club PSG,MD and Defender for a loan deal.
This looks legit but whether they can wrap it up successfully is a different matter. Reports refer to deal being at an advanced stage. So at least both sides ae talking:

Arsenal are in talks to sign Layvin Kurzawa, the Paris Saint-Germain left-back, as they look to bolster Mikel Arteta’s defensive options for the second half of the campaign.

Kurzawa is out of contract in the summer but Arsenal hope to complete a deal this month for the 27-year-old, who has made 12 appearances for France.....

https://news.yahoo.com/arsenal-opens-ta ... 33230.html

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
kajifu wrote:Greetings fellow beloved,news not sure if true Arteta is looking to bring 2 players from his old club PSG,MD and Defender for a loan deal.
This looks legit but whether they can wrap it up successfully is a different matter. Reports refer to deal being at an advanced stage. So at least both sides ae talking:

Arsenal are in talks to sign Layvin Kurzawa, the Paris Saint-Germain left-back, as they look to bolster Mikel Arteta’s defensive options for the second half of the campaign.

Kurzawa is out of contract in the summer but Arsenal hope to complete a deal this month for the 27-year-old, who has made 12 appearances for France.....

Good PSG have some players that cant start for them and can add quality for us if we get them.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:I am watching Kevin DB removing all doubt that he is the standard for which all so called #10s are judged by.
Watching him provide a link between midfield and attack ... Playmaking with mazy dribbling runs and line splitting passes.
Yet we have one here who people argue about his running stats and ball recoveries during one game to tout his supposed greatness.
Levels!!
:sneaky: :sneaky:
Like to see DB play in the system Unai employed - systems make players - DB & Salah didn't get the opps at Chelsea, just as Bergkamp was a bust @Inter, Titi @Juve - need i continue.
For a player in Ozil you rate so low, comparing him to arguably one of the best offensive players on Earth when healthy has to be a compliment. Ozil might just need you as his agent!!!
It was just a tongue in cheek comment made in jest but the fact that u still come out swinging over a lad who’s been shown 2 be nothing more than a proven failure just shows da depth of ur infatuation Bruv.
R we still banging the Ozil drums? What more does the pansy need 2 prove that he ain’t 4 this road, eh?
At this point even if he comes out N says he admits he’s not built 4 the EPL, you’d prolly still say he is misguided :sneaky: :sneaky: All good though :laugh: all good keep at it but the stats can’t even bail ya out these days :sneaky: so go cling 2 the kilometers covered argument :sneaky:

Ur prolly stuck in a by gone eta but it’s players like Ozil that saw the end of the free roaming traditional #10. Modern fball is 2 intense and margins way 2 small 2 be carrying strollers and tourists on the field of battle.
When you his agent calls me infatuated, i gotta take it seriously.
I am cheekily waiting on your post describing how DB would've bested Messi in Unai's arsenal set up.
I would've expected a highly rated agent like you to be aware of the fact that many Belgians rate him above Hazard!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

One of our great losses in recent memory!!! Left foot of a sharp shooter
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Good PSG have some players that cant start for them and can add quality for us if we get them.
Kurzawa's injury record is horrible - we've two guys playing that spot with very poor injury records as is.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

cchinukw wrote:Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote confirms plan to buy Arsenal

Metro Sport Reporter
Monday 13 Jan 2020 4:03 pm

Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote has once again unveiled his plan to buy Arsenal in the future, although this is not the first time he has done so. Africa’s richest man, who is worth around $10bn (£7.7bn) according to Forbes, has long been interested in taking over the Gunners. The 62-year-old made his fortune through cement but his plans to invest in the north London club are far from concrete just yet. Dangote told Bloomberg’s The David Rubinstein Show of his interest in Arsenal: ‘It is a team that yes I would like to buy some day, but what I keep saying is we have $20billion worth of projects and that’s what I really want to concentrate on. ‘I’m trying to finish building the company and then after we finish, maybe some time in 2021 we can. ‘I’m not buying Arsenal right now, I’m buying Arsenal when I finish all these projects, because I’m trying to take the company to the next level.’ Before Arsenal fans get too excited about a vast injection of wealth, Dangote told Reuters in July 2018: ‘We will go after Arsenal from 2020… even if somebody buys, we will still go after it.’ That move failed to materialise. MORE: FOOTBALL Barcelona decide to sack Ernesto Valverde and want Mauricio Pochettino to replace him What Bruno Fernandes told Sporting Lisbon after Man Utd's £50m transfer offer Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho suggests Harry Kane could miss much longer than first thought The Nigerian
even speaking about Arsenal a year before that, saying in 2017 that he expects the current Arsenal ownership to leave when he presents his offer. ‘If they get the right offer, I’m sure they would walk away,’ he said. ‘Someone will give them an offer that will make them seriously consider walking away. ‘And when we finish the refinery, I think we will be in a position to do that.’ Dangote Refinery will be one of the largest oil refineries on the planet when it is built.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/13/africas- ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
Can't buy what Stan ain't selling!!! :boo: :lol: :dream:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Whassup wit young Robbie Holding? Things ave gotta be dire 4 Mustafi 2 be starting over him. Hope it’s precautionary over his injuries than poor form.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Whassup wit young Robbie Holding? Things ave gotta be dire 4 Mustafi 2 be starting over him. Hope it’s precautionary over his injuries than poor form.
Lets pray Mustafi had one of his best games today,we need to win this game but knowing this team i will not be surprise things turn to the worst.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Thank you Young Gabby Martinelli! One day you might become Luis Suarez or even better!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

No one watching?guys give up on football?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Thank you Young Gabby Martinelli! One day you might become Luis Suarez or even better!
Amen,i want him to become the real Ronaldo if he is with beloved all his life.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Cagey first half where Sheffield Utd looked really good without actually forcing Leno into a save. Some really slow and nervous playing out the back by the defenders eith Leno a big big culprit. We might need another GK if we are going to keep playing from the back cos Leno aint it.
Arsenal started to get more into it the later parts of the half and really deserved the goal at the end. Nice move, cross and it was a simple tap in for Martinelli.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Martinelli is the buy of the season,for 6 million you cant argue with that.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What is Haka doing? What was that for? And why didn’t VAR check that elbow on Saka? Dear Lord Haka is a poor footballer.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ozil and Pepe two very poor player today,they better wake up with either a goal or assist
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Xhaka just love to piss folks off,you just cant make this up.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:What is Haka doing? What was that for? And why didn’t VAR check that elbow on Saka? Dear Lord Haka is a poor footballer.
I blame Arteta not Xhaka,show him such silly mistakes and warn him.Better still allow him to go and get youth players in built your team
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

This Leno ain’t it at all. Goal saving clearance by Haka.