Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

Ole is at the Wheel! Yes he is!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I thought Ole loves the youths? Odiegwu!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... indow.html
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

benteke wrote:
cchinukw wrote:E be like say na me dey support Manure pass dam fairweather fans

Why dem na? :evil:
We are not sure whats around the corner, these boys can produce the opposite thing next game.
We still await that 5 game winning streak that can be a sign of things improving :biggrin:
Cchinukw you see why we hide after 4-0 wins against the lowly Norwich of this world

It will get terrible before it gets better.

How long that terrible will last, is anyone's guess, it can be a few games then total revival, it could be a couple of years who knows.

A shock beautiful performance is lurking somewhere.
That's the reason i was never convinced by that night in Paris against PSG :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Marko, see what Mourinho caused :)
To be quite honest, the rot started before Mourinho, if any united fans can be humble, we will certainly say LVG should have remained in that position, yes we were boring but he was building a new team with youth, won the FA cup and got sacked, yes Mourinho won the Europa league and finished 2nd the following year, so both managers can at least claim to have won something, the only issue with Mourinho was he gave up after the board refused him funds and he just gave up, what is needed is complete restructuring from top to bottom, appoint a credible director of football who will have the final say over team strategy, transfer targets and what not, decide a system of football and stick with it regardless of coaches or players, hire credible scouts who can spot real talent and nurture them, they do not cost that much!

right now our league position is so deceiving! we lose against Burnley and the others below us win, we drop to 8th position, if we do not sign players during this January transfer, finishing top 10 will be a tall order
Too late to be HONEST :taunt: :taunt:

You knew all these yet you claimed you were better than PSG and that Mourinho is the problem :tic:

I dont think Mourinho is a right fit for Man U but YET I know that the problem is bigger than him. When Mourinho said coming 2nd was his 'greatest achievement' he knew what he was talking about. He could see other teams strengthening and on the rise! He knew that no way they can compete with the other teams. But you believe the we are better than PSG story. See where you are now!

Signing players is not the issue. It is the type of players and whether the players have the right motivation! How much are your average and below average players on again?

Good thing is that revenues will soon be affected. At that point something will HAPPEN :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:
To be quite honest, the rot started before Mourinho, if any united fans can be humble, we will certainly say LVG should have remained in that position, yes we were boring but he was building a new team with youth, won the FA cup and got sacked, yes Mourinho won the Europa league and finished 2nd the following year, so both managers can at least claim to have won something, the only issue with Mourinho was he gave up after the board refused him funds and he just gave up, what is needed is complete restructuring from top to bottom, appoint a credible director of football who will have the final say over team strategy, transfer targets and what not, decide a system of football and stick with it regardless of coaches or players, hire credible scouts who can spot real talent and nurture them, they do not cost that much!

right now our league position is so deceiving! we lose against Burnley and the others below us win, we drop to 8th position, if we do not sign players during this January transfer, finishing top 10 will be a tall order

You knew all these yet you claimed you were better than PSG and that Mourinho is the problem :tic:

I dont think Mourinho is a right fit for Man U but YET I know that the problem is bigger than him. When Mourinho said coming 2nd was his 'greatest achievement' he knew what he was talking about. He could see other teams strengthening and on the rise! He knew that no way they can compete with the other teams. But you believe the we are better than PSG story. See where you are now!

Signing players is not the issue. It is the type of players and whether the players have the right motivation! How much are your average and below average players on again?

Good thing is that revenues will soon be affected. At that point something will HAPPEN :thumbs:
will not bother talking about PSG is it is irrelevant in this situation, what is saving united is its famous reputation, its massive revenues but every dog has its day

The Glazers just got paid less than 20 million pounds in dividends the other week, can they see any issues? absolutely not! Woodward is on 3.5 million pounds a year, does he see any issues? absolutely not! the money is rolling in, the football on the pitch is just a mere distraction from the real pie! Merchandise, TV money, huge fan base, sponsorship, all in that order, then the football, let me repeat again, Commercial merchandise, TV money, Fan base, Corporate sponsorship, then lastly football, Woodward/ Glazer do not give a toss about the football, as far as united finishes the season in a respectable position, then that is ok, fans can scream all they care, they fill the stadiums, you can sing/ chant any anti-glazer songs, the money is rolling in

the first signing of the season was a PR executive to spin more positivity, then you have the ex players who obviously need a job and will say nothing bad about united, they are after Ole job if he gets sacked! if the revenues dip in such a way that the Glazers receive 1 million in dividends, they will act, till then, we are in for a period of mourning, sacking OGS is no longer the issue whiles the guys on top are still there

OGS is been coached how to handle the media instead of been coached how to get the best out of the players, he sounds like Woodward mouth piece and that is why they need him in that position, he does all their bidding and has agreed to be the fall guy, they know he needs the job and no other club in its right sense will hire him, he is just a pawn in their game, he gets sacked, he fades into obscurity!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

People like Marko are very reactive in life. You try to advice them and help them through life, but they refuse to listen or learn. After sh1t has hit the fan and years has passed, that is when they now look back and realize the errors of their ways. Such people always find themselves in trouble, because they are incapable of foresight and incapable of adapting to situations before the situation occurs. They are always playing catch up. what a shame!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
will not bother talking about PSG is it is irrelevant in this situation!
e eye don clear! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

united spent 80 million on magure... smh , they want to spend 30 million on some 16 year old kid.... kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:united spent 80 million on magure... smh , they want to spend 30 million on some 16 year old kid.... kai
Your sometimes team spent the GDP of a Caribbean nation on the erroneously named Kepa.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:united spent 80 million on magure... smh , they want to spend 30 million on some 16 year old kid.... kai
Your sometimes team spent the GDP of a Caribbean nation on the erroneously named Kepa.
kepa is the worst goalie and not fit to be a goalie in the EPL
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

what we need is a system of play, then we buy players to fit the system and not just players to flog team wear, I can see the likes of Martial / Rashford handing in a transfer request at the end of the season, Pogba leaving anyway, no team is too big to drop to the lower leagues, look at Leeds, with the way we are going, relegation next season is not too far off
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Good grief. That "performance" against Burnley was dire. Only silver linings for Man Utd right now is that they probably have the strongest group of GKs in world football right now. Romero might be the best reserve GK in the EPL, and their third choice GK is an England international! Other than that they need:

Striker: Cavani/Werner
Midfielder: Neves/Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
FB: Hakimi

Of course assuming that those players (some of whom are at Champions League clubs) want to leave and join a Europa League team for some reason.

Get rid: Jones, Pereira, Mata, Mark Red, Lindelof (don't rate him - or he should be 4th choice CD behind Slabhead, Bailly, and Tuanzebe).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And gave him the captains armband. And thats not even the worst part. The worst part is that his nickname is slab head. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Good grief. That "performance" against Burnley was dire. Only silver linings for Man Utd right now is that they probably have the strongest group of GKs in world football right now. Romero might be the best reserve GK in the EPL, and their third choice GK is an England international! Other than that they need:

Striker: Cavani/Werner
Midfielder: Neves/Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
FB: Hakimi

Of course assuming that those players (some of whom are at Champions League clubs) want to leave and join a Europa League team for some reason.

Get rid: Jones, Pereira, Mata, Mark Red, Lindelof (don't rate him - or he should be 4th choice CD behind Slabhead, Bailly, and Tuanzebe).
Get 5-6 players? Not going to happen! We do not have the money for one player!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Not unless...they sell Pogba and DDG (the latter already has a ready made replacement at the club). Those two could bring in nearly 200 million (and get about 600K a week off the wage bill).

Dean Henderson's stats are crazy: :shock:

*He has saved 7 (70%) of the last 10 penalties he has faced.
*Most clean sheets in the Championship last season.
*Second highest number of clean sheets in the EPL this season.
marko wrote: Get 5-6 players? Not going to happen! We do not have the money for one player!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ighalo?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Glazers/ Woodward are running scared now, the heat is truly on, OGS is just their patsy, he might just call it a day

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Glazers/ Woodward are running scared now, the heat is truly on, OGS is just their patsy, he might just call it a day
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Odion Ogbuefi flying in. Brilliant signing.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Coach wrote:Odion Ogbuefi flying in. Brilliant signing.
Fake news ....
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I thought they were going for Islam "The Dragon Slayer" Slimani?
Coach wrote:Odion Ogbuefi flying in. Brilliant signing.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I feel sorry for the ManU prima madonnas forced to play on Transmere mud pitch :lol:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Game over in under 13 minutes. ManU is taking their pound of flesh on poor Transmere.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!