Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kbt
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool (6 x European Champions): NEWS - SEASON/19-20

Post by kbt »

I have never really been impressed by Adama but as Klopp said in his post match interview, the guy was unplayable at times during that game. If he can build on this standard and improves, then he will be worth a punt for some top clubs.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:Any chance of Liverpool going unbeaten this season.
They've only dropped points in the league just once and it was a draw.
I want them go unbeaten but they will not likely after been crown and nothing to play for.
I see them win the league with 5 to 6 games to spare.City will try to stop them going unbeaten,Last year theyget beaten just once in the league,people did not notice it
That's another alarming thing, only lost once last season.
If other top 6 teams don't improve this may become their era of dominance, but things change very fast in football.
And yes once they win the title they might want to rest players for CL and possibly lose one league game but who knows
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
txj wrote:No question Traore's improved, but lets not get over excited...

Tonight Liverpool did not do as good a job as they could've done defensively.

He's a one dimensional player who should park his butt firmly with Wolves so he can learn the game further...
While you might be right about him needing more seasoning, I disagree he is one dimensional.
Its hard to show many dimensions when you are stuck on the wings. His job is to beat his man and whip in good opportunities. He is also fast, powerful and has a good first touch and control with pace.
He does his job well. He might be capable of more, we just dont know.

In any case, there is little doubt the big clubs will try to pry him away this off season. Whether it is wise for him to leave or not is another issue.

If you are looking for the definition of one dimensional, the highlighted pretty much covers it....

But credit Nuno Espirito, he's finding all possible ways to maximize his abilities. Traore would be crazy to leave Wolves at this time...
This man sef. You can't be a coach or a good tactician if you cannot SEE. The world is raving about Traore. Your coach Klopp is raving about Traore, and seems to be salivating over him. But you, the genius arm-chair coach of CE, only rubbish him. Why don't you just keep your mouth shut until Traore turns out to be a flash in the pan like your many-dimensional (brainless) favorite Salah? :lol: Then you can gloat and say, "I told you so."

Please read this New York Times article to get a sensible view on Traore instead of the drivel you guys post here on the regular.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/spor ... raore.html
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Super Salah has turned back into the ordinary man he always was until the gods gifted him with atrocious ability for one season. :rotf: The man makes so many dumb mistakes and moves it's not funny. Kai! :lol: Biko, Klopp bring Traore to Liverpool and pair him on the wings with Mane, let the EPL hear wen! :thumbs: Silly Salah can hug bench or transformer, whichever is more congenial to him. :D :taunt:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Where is cic? Mr. "It is Matip that is saving van Dijk" :lol: :lol: Matip is injured, Lovren comes on, and looks outstanding playing beside the great one. :thumbs: Lovren is injured, and third string, abi na fourth string center back Gomez comes on, and Gomez begins to look like a World Class defender? What is the common denominator? :thumbs: :thumbs: van Dijk the Great, the Magnificent. :thumbs: :thumbs: He makes everyone look good. :thumb:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote:Super Salah has turned back into the ordinary man he always was until the gods gifted him with atrocious ability for one season. :rotf: The man makes so many dumb mistakes and moves it's not funny. Kai! :lol: Biko, Klopp bring Traore to Liverpool and pair him on the wings with Mane, let the EPL hear wen! :thumbs: Silly Salah can hug bench or transformer, whichever is more congenial to him. :D :taunt:
Not gonna lie, he's been frustrating to watch in the past few games.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ohsee wrote:Super Salah has turned back into the ordinary man he always was until the gods gifted him with atrocious ability for one season. :rotf: The man makes so many dumb mistakes and moves it's not funny. Kai! :lol: Biko, Klopp bring Traore to Liverpool and pair him on the wings with Mane, let the EPL hear wen! :thumbs: Silly Salah can hug bench or transformer, whichever is more congenial to him. :D :taunt:

Abeg Traore should come to Arsenal jare...he's better than that wannabe Ivorien.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Past few games ke? He has been frustrating to watch forever. :lol: I think he forgot to sacrifice a few cattle to the football gods as he promised. They come vex, come take away those Messi-like skills he displayed for one incredible season. :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Salah is doing that which comes most naturally to man. Success, the pursuit of superlative and individual accolade, is every bit the one way road. Not only does the single lane structure prohibit the u-turn, any such road to Damascian manoeuvrings would conclude with a front on collision with high speeding traffic. Salah has set a path, albeit absolutely Sisyphean, to meet the measure of the godly Messi and Ronaldo. Or at least arrive as heir apparent. For all the choreographed, well rehearsed, “it’s all about the team” nonsense, so incentivised is individual achievement, that most would have their cottons considered silk. The proverbial ‘cut from a different cloth’.

To the detriment of the team on occasions, to the benefit on others, Salah is simply surrendering to ambition. One would argue, greatness requires not only ability but confidence and the utmost cocksureness. To bend the knee to ambition and embrace all its ills. In conclusion, the Egyptian King is every bit the greedy c*nt of the school playground kickabout, destined to be first picked every recess (WTF recess, it’s called playtime you Transatlantic bellends!)
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ohsee wrote:Where is cic? Mr. "It is Matip that is saving van Dijk" :lol: :lol: Matip is injured, Lovren comes on, and looks outstanding playing beside the great one. :thumbs: Lovren is injured, and third string, abi na fourth string center back Gomez comes on, and Gomez begins to look like a World Class defender? What is the common denominator? :thumbs: :thumbs: van Dijk the Great, the Magnificent. :thumbs: :thumbs: He makes everyone look good. :thumb:
Kpom.............I knew you were a Liverpool supporter. :thumb: :D
All oldschool, shoot-magazine reading football fans loved the mid '70s to mid '80s liverpool ruthless football juggernaut. My bet is that Cicob :D is a hidden Liverpool fan.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote:
ohsee wrote:Where is cic? Mr. "It is Matip that is saving van Dijk" :lol: :lol: Matip is injured, Lovren comes on, and looks outstanding playing beside the great one. :thumbs: Lovren is injured, and third string, abi na fourth string center back Gomez comes on, and Gomez begins to look like a World Class defender? What is the common denominator? :thumbs: :thumbs: van Dijk the Great, the Magnificent. :thumbs: :thumbs: He makes everyone look good. :thumb:
All oldschool, shoot-magazine reading football fans loved the mid '70s to mid '80s liverpool ruthless football juggernaut. My bet is that Cicob :D is a hidden Liverpool fan.

My Oga na Arsenalist o
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
zee wrote:

My Oga na Arsenalist o
You sure about that?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Past few games ke? He has been frustrating to watch forever. :lol: I think he forgot to sacrifice a few cattle to the football gods as he promised. They come vex, come take away those Messi-like skills he displayed for one incredible season. :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This man...Anyways, it is all Cellular's fault...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Adrian, Williams, Matip, Lovren, Larouci, Fabinho, Chirivella, Jones, Minamino, Elliott, Origi.

Subs: Kelleher, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold.

Nice looking team. Go get them RedMen! YNWA......
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Jones with the early goal. Good one two with Pedro.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Shrewsbury showing Pool pepper. They deserve to go through to the next on the back of scoring 3 goals albeit gifting Pool one of them.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai, refs and VAR always gifting Liverpool favorable calls. Schrewsbury should have got another penalty with the handball.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Performance not good. Origi should be played in the middle. I know Minamino is not a winger but he is not strong enough for the middle. Of course he plays between the line but he probably will be better as an inside left or inside right.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:Kai, refs and VAR always gifting Liverpool favorable calls. Schrewsbury should have got another penalty with the handball.
Please hush. They shouldn't even have had one penalty.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Fabinho, Lovren, Keita, Minamino, Matip, Jones.

Expected team. Origi playing like he really wants it. Should have produced a better cross though.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

LiVARpool winning again. At this rate they going to break arsenal record.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Game looks too easy right now. West Ham needs to show more ambition going forward to make it more interesting
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Alategun wrote:Game looks too easy right now. West Ham needs to show more ambition going forward to make it more interesting
I like them just like that, thank you :winking:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp