Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:Game over in under 13 minutes. ManU is taking their pound of flesh on poor Transmere.
That's their level.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I hope the goals do united confidence some good irrespective of the opponents, guess we will fund out on Wednesday
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Tranmere can thank their GK Scott Davies for that 0-6 demolition. He is a Man City fan and was gobbing off before the game about City and how far United have fallen. The comments got back to the United players and it pi*sed them off royally. Fired them up and they administered a right royal di*king to Tranmere and their GK. When Jones scores a goal for the first time in 6 years and Lingard scores for the first time in 13 months, and Manchester United have six different goalscorers in a game for the first time in 125 years, you know the team are really pi**ed off.

OGS bumped into the GK after the game and told him: “Thanks for helping us fire up the fans and the players.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ere-fa-cup
Its a Goal wrote:Game over in under 13 minutes. ManU is taking their pound of flesh on poor Transmere.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Ole in a press conference said Alexis Sanchez will be returning to United end of the season.

Meanwhile the transfer saga involving Bruno Fernandes continues with new twist.

At the same time reports that some angry fans went to Ed Woodward's house and threw a flare/some flares in disgruntlement.
I find the story to be a bit dodgy, but there's lots of nutters out there, some once visited Rooney's house after he put in a transfer request
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

i now hear Bruno Fernandes might be signing for us, they have apparently agreed the transfer fee
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

marko wrote:i now hear Bruno Fernandes might be signing for us, they have apparently agreed the transfer fee
It’s a done deal. Wonder what happens with P.Pogba.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sleaky72 wrote:
marko wrote:i now hear Bruno Fernandes might be signing for us, they have apparently agreed the transfer fee
It’s a done deal. Wonder what happens with P.Pogba.
Pogba wants to leave, see no reason why they cannot play in the same side, Bruno is more a number 10, Pogba can play more deeper and also the 10 role, Pogba is more versatile, its a shame, with the right owners and structure, the club should be breaking the bank to ensure Pogba stays, in all players are fit

De Gea

Maguire
Lindelof / Bailly
Bissaka
Williams

Fred/ Mctomminay
Pogba
Fernandes

Martial
Rashford

looks like a decent side

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

If na me tok am now, they will sey I am wicked. But nothing as frustrating in football than a brain dead footballer. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

United fans, the hype around this Fernandes signing is way over the top. Is the guy going to be your messiah? That's the impression I'm getting. It appears that the guy will transform United and get them on the winning path right away. isn't this expectation a bit too high for a player just coming into the EPL?

Let's see how it goes.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

King of Kings, Joshua jetting in. No brainier.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Odion Ighalo on 300K pounds a week in China, united agreed to pay 100K, so we see if they agree the deal

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I now hear United have agreed a deal with Ighalo Chinese team

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

If this is indeed true, then good luck and welcome to united, hope you bang in some goals and become a united legend within a short time. I hear its a loan to buy deal, let him take up that massive opportunity!

Ed woodward, crook of the highest order, Nigeria huge population, massive buying power, i already hear his united shirt has sold out already!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

He rejected Spurs for you.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ighalo deal done!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Welcome to old trafford! First Nigerian! Milestone and good news

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kalani JR wrote:He rejected Spurs for you.
Spurs were not in for Ighalo.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ten kings, ten eras. A whole Ogbuefi unable to lure Odion Ogbunigwe. Chai.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cristao II wrote:
Luckhurst, Romano and Ducker all say otherwise.

Ighalo about to GBESE!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo e curse strong oooh
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kalani JR wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Ighalo about to GBESE!
Go watch Mourinho's last presser. Just because a bunch of people say so it is true? How many of them knew we were in for Bergwijn? This United love with Mourinho should really stop. If Jose fires back now people go begin holler
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cristao II wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Ighalo about to GBESE!
Go watch Mourinho's last presser. Just because a bunch of people say so it is true? How many of them knew we were in for Bergwijn? This United love with Mourinho should really stop. If Jose fires back now people go begin holler
You've been linked with Bergwijn since at least the summer. It's no mystery that you were in for a striker, especially on that was available on loan. Unfortunately the clubs of your preferred options Piatek and Willian Jose wanted to sell.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Just hope he performs well enough to open up opportunities for other Nigerian players, bang in at least 10-15 goals, Ed Woodward certainly looking at the Nigerian demographics, huge football loving nation of over 150 million people, merchandise and what not, never misses a commercial opportunity

Marko