Etebo - MANY STOKE CITY FANS LEFT ANGERED BY O’NEILL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Etebo - MANY STOKE CITY FANS LEFT ANGERED BY O’NEILL

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:

And the are fighting relegation in Div 2! What tha heck you think this is???!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Do you know what you are even saying? Do you know Jarod Bowen? An English player who has been one of the best players in the Championship for years and in my opinion a very very talented player. Yet, EPL clubs have snubbed him. Fulham and West brom have a bunch of players who are doing well and have
EPL experience, yet, no EPL club is looking at them. Leeds was fantastic last year and this year, as well, their top striker ended up in Belgium, while Clarke was bought by Tottenham and loaned back. Eze who has been shining all season long, plays for England U21 and thrown his soul to the English devil has not even been seriously considered by an EPL club. Yet, you think a guy who plays for a club fighting relegation in the same league will be snapped up by an EPL club. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg you guys should not make me laugh this night... I no get energy. Etebo who was bossing it in La Liga and YET, no EPL club considered him at that time, its now.... now that he has led a Div 2 team towards relegation that they will now consider him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thanks for the laughs jare!
Like I told you guys that day, if any player is worth looking a by EPL clubs, its Jarrod Bowen and not someone who failed at Div 2 Stoke. I need to open a football school and give scholarships to most of una. :D :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

And the are fighting relegation in Div 2! What tha heck you think this is???!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Do you know what you are even saying? Do you know Jarod Bowen? An English player who has been one of the best players in the Championship for years and in my opinion a very very talented player. Yet, EPL clubs have snubbed him. Fulham and West brom have a bunch of players who are doing well and have
EPL experience, yet, no EPL club is looking at them. Leeds was fantastic last year and this year, as well, their top striker ended up in Belgium, while Clarke was bought by Tottenham and loaned back. Eze who has been shining all season long, plays for England U21 and thrown his soul to the English devil has not even been seriously considered by an EPL club. Yet, you think a guy who plays for a club fighting relegation in the same league will be snapped up by an EPL club. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg you guys should not make me laugh this night... I no get energy. Etebo who was bossing it in La Liga and YET, no EPL club considered him at that time, its now.... now that he has led a Div 2 team towards relegation that they will now consider him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Thanks for the laughs jare!
Like I told you guys that day, if any player is worth looking a by EPL clubs, its Jarrod Bowen and not someone who failed at Div 2 Stoke. I need to open a football school and give scholarships to most of una. :D :taunt:
I think getting a transfer to Getafe is way better than getting signed by Wolves. But ok... football prof.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:
I think getting a transfer to Getafe is way better than getting signed by Wolves. But ok... football prof.
West Ham bro. You seem to be struggling to read. i dont think you will even qualify for the scholarship anymore. :(

In addition to your struggles with reading, you also seem to struggle with comprehension. I am a Nigeria, i couldnt give a ratz azzz about whether Getafe or Wolves or West Ham is better than Ishawuru FC. Thats their problem. The argument here was whether or not Etebo will go to the EPL. I told you no EPL club will ever consider him. I was right! I then further stated that Jarrod Bowen, who is a better player, has been performing better in the Championship for years and even he was struggling to find EPL clubs. Thus, if there was anyone in that div 2 that EPL clubs will look at, it will be Bowen. Now, 2 EPL clubs has show shown interest in Bowen.

That is the point! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:
West Ham bro. You seem to be struggling to read. i dont think you will even qualify for the scholarship anymore. :(

In addition to your struggles with reading, you also seem to struggle with comprehension. I am a Nigeria, i couldnt give a ratz azzz about whether Getafe or Wolves or West Ham is better than Ishawuru FC. Thats their problem. The argument here was whether or not Etebo will go to the EPL. I told you no EPL club will ever consider him. I was right! I then further stated that Jarrod Bowen, who is a better player, has been performing better in the Championship for years and even he was struggling to find EPL clubs. Thus, if there was anyone in that div 2 that EPL clubs will look at, it will be Bowen. Now, 2 EPL clubs has show shown interest in Bowen.

That is the point! :oops:
Oh... Westham (a club with known racist policies) is even worse.

The crux of the matter is that is that you won't be considered by EPL clubs because he "failed at Stoke". Are you saying better Spanish teams did not consider this failure when they acquired him? or Newcastle did not consider this failure when they tried to get him last summer?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:

The crux of the matter is?
....No EPL team will consider him, and I WAS RIGHT!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote: :(
Bro, any update on Etebo?