Kingsley Ehizibue of cologne is dynamite.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kingsley Ehizibue of cologne is dynamite.

Post by txj »

Need to invite this guy to the SE. Sill learning his trade, but this is a high quality talent.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

txj wrote:Need to invite this guy to the SE. Sill learning his trade, but this is a high quality talent.
This is the one player, I would really get excited about if he pledges his international career to us.
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Dammy wrote:
txj wrote:Need to invite this guy to the SE. Sill learning his trade, but this is a high quality talent.
This is the one player, I would really get excited about if he pledges his international career to us.
Has pace, physical presence and a good sense of positioning. Really like his understanding of the role, especially wrt timing of when to break forward from the fullback position.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Ehizibue scores!!!

Some speed, some power....

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

3-0 Koln

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Now it’s 4-0

Total beat down of Freiburg

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm glad the talent of Kingsley is been recognized, surely it won't be long before he gets an invite to the SE... especially when we are terribly lacking quality and depth in those full full back positions.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:I'm glad the talent of Kingsley is been recognized, surely it won't be long before he gets an invite to the SE... especially when we are terribly lacking quality and depth in those full full back positions.
The issue is not about getting an invite bro, it's about whether he wants to play for Nigeria.
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:I'm glad the talent of Kingsley is been recognized, surely it won't be long before he gets an invite to the SE... especially when we are terribly lacking quality and depth in those full full back positions.
The issue is not about getting an invite bro, it's about whether he wants to play for Nigeria.
Has he ever said he doesn't want to play for Nigeria? I'm sure if approached, he will most likely agree to play for us... Just like Lookman, Eze etc, it's now obvious even to these guys that they have little to no chance of playing for the nations of their birth.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Does the boy know he's a Nigerian? We have Aina, Ebuehi and Awaziem holding that position down and none of them have even peaked in their career but we're ready to beg a Dutch man to replace them.

Ebuehi and Ehizibue were both playing RB in the Dutch league when Ebuehi chose Nigeria even before he was invited, now people are hoping for the one who didn't want Nigeria. See how poverTy mentality dey rubbish us. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Does the boy know he's a Nigerian? We have Aina, Ebuehi and Awaziem holding that position down and none of them have even peaked in their career but we're ready to beg a Dutch man to replace them.

Ebuehi and Ehizibue were both playing RB in the Dutch league when Ebuehi chose Nigeria even before he was invited, now people are hoping for the one who didn't want Nigeria. See how poverTy mentality dey rubbish us. :roll:
Of course the resident dunce doesn't fail to live up to his brand, Awaziem is not a full back, he's a CB that has been forced to play in a makeshift RB for the actual same problem we are facing in the team- lack of depth... Ebuehi hasn't even played a game these season and is currently out of form, Aina is the only decent fullback player we have now (at least his versatility is a surplus for us).. currently our dearth of quality and depth in the fullback positions are telling, so why should it be a problem if we approach Kinsley Ehibizue? last time I checked, he's as Nigeriam if not more Nigerian than your dumb #$%!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Does the boy know he's a Nigerian? We have Aina, Ebuehi and Awaziem holding that position down and none of them have even peaked in their career but we're ready to beg a Dutch man to replace them.

Of course the resident dunce doesn't fail to live up to his brand, Awaziem is not a full back, he's a CB that has been forced to play in a makeshift RB for the actual same problem we are facing in the team- lack of depth... Ebuehi hasn't even played a game these season and is currently out of form, Aina is the only decent fullback player we have now (at least his versatility is a surplus for us).. currently our dearth of quality and depth in the fullback positions are telling, so why should it be a problem if we approach Kinsley Ehibizue? last time I checked, he's as Nigeriam if not more Nigerian than your dumb #$%!
The reason why I'm interested in this boy is that he's not one of those like Lookman etc, who are adding to squad depth. Ehizibue is a sure starter. Emir of amala dudu, please watch this boy before commenting.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:

Slow Toad Tobi tries to strike but can’t get off the mark. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

The reason why I'm interested in this boy is that he's not one of those like Lookman etc, who are adding to squad depth. Ehizibue is a sure starter. Emir of amala dudu, please watch this boy before commenting.
Sure starter for who? Holland? They’re not even considering him, if they do you know he”ll run from Amala Dudu and run to serve the Dutch in a second. Ebuehi was rated higher than when they both played in Holland . If not for his unfortunate in injury he’s not fit to clean Tyrone’s boots. You no get Shame sef.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Sure starter for who? Holland? They’re not even considering him, if they do you know he”ll run from Amala Dudu and run to serve the Dutch in a second. Ebuehi was rated higher than when they both played in Holland . If not for his unfortunate in injury he’s not fit to clean Tyrone’s boots. You no get Shame sef.
Balogun of amala dudu, it seems you have comprehensive challenges. Ehizibue if he opts for Nigeria, will be a sure starter whether Ebuehi was ahead of him 2 years ago or not. Time only stands still for you. :lol:
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Balogun of amala dudu, it seems you have comprehensive challenges. Ehizibue if he opts for Nigeria, will be a sure starter whether Ebuehi was ahead of him 2 years ago or not. Time only stands still for you. :lol:

Dummy,

Have u no shame? Your client has been waiting for a call from the Dutch team for about 5 yrs but the phone is yet to ring. Just because he has some Nigerian in him doesn’t mean that he wants to play for us or that we want him. He has never even stepped foot in Nigeria and doesn’t like hollow rice. Screw him! Let him play for your country. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:lol:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Dummy,

Have u no shame? Your client has been waiting for a call from the Dutch team for about 5 yrs but the phone is yet to ring. Just because he has some Nigerian in him doesn’t mean that he wants to play for us or that we want him. He has never even stepped foot in Nigeria and doesn’t like hollow rice. Screw him! Let him play for your country. :thumb:
If this is what amala did does to the head, I don't want to get anywhere near it o!
Shame in advocating for the best Nigerian born RB to come home and play for his fatherland? You definitely have comprehensive challenges.
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The Emir may be onto something here.
Why invite a player with such a difficult name to pronounce?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote:Ehibizue will own Nigeria's RB position when his nationality switch is approved by FIFA.
Dammy wrote:This is the one player, I would really get excited about if he pledges his international career to us..
What gives?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

welcome back agents! Anyway, it isn't world cup so frankly newer players are allowed in SE now as long as they're an upgrade on the incumbent ones.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:welcome back agents! Anyway, it isn't world cup so frankly newer players are allowed in SE now as long as they're an upgrade on the incumbent ones.
The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to players in third and fourth divisions.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:welcome back agents! Anyway, it isn't world cup so frankly newer players are allowed in SE now as long as they're an upgrade on the incumbent ones.
The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to players in third and fourth divisions.
Abeg tell dem!
I am happy