is this Racist to Ighalo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
is this Racist to Ighalo

Post by john12 »

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: is this Racist to Ighalo

Post by john12 »

What a bunch of pathetic Clowns and losers even shaka hislop disappointed me. frankly, ighalo might not be the best striker in the world, but this is just a "Loan" Signing in addition to it, Ighalo actually scored 16 EPL goals in 15/16 season and was presently the top scorer in a competition that featured mane, mahrez, salah, aubemeyang. also, united had signed many superstars in the last few years and almost all of them Flopped. Omo this idiots made it seem like ighalo is the Worst ever signing
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

They know what they are doing, listing 10!goals for his current team given without listing his overall goals average in China (46 goals in 72 games). And those 10 goals were in 19 games for his new team. This is how they get ratings sha by being alarmists and extremists, hopefully Odion delivers humble pies!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The bastarrrd even said from "Josh king" to "ighalo" WTF is josh king. this shitt just irritated my soul. someone that was the top scorer at ANCQ and ANC and actually had a Good season at a smaller team in RPL. also, they forgot to mention that United signed many superstars like demaria, falcao, sanchez all flopped. Surely, this idiots cant be called pundits they're CLOWNS
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

look at his last highlights, he is not even that bad sef
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

JOHN12, rather rich when you use every opportunity to parrot how "average" Nigerian international players are...smh.

There's a saying that if you keep calling your parent a garden tool, do not be surprised when others treat you as a bast-ard.

Good luck to Iggy!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

please, let's clarify something. I do not use all opportunity to criticize nigeria players but I am against "NIGERIAN FANS" Arrogance! my logic is that you cannot have players at Backwater Clubs and be arrogant in your expectations. shikena! At the end of the day, I'm still supporting all nigerian players wherever they perform and whoever they're coaching. I'm not against the players just against the DEluded supporters
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Well even Nigerians turned on iggy and he redeemed himself so this isn’t a thing, those clowns have no clue about the game!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I'm still trying to figure where the extreme anger is coming from considering united signed Maguire 80mil, wan bisaka, Wilson all from smaller teams.it aint like it's a permanent signing self and if ighalo was English no way these CLOWNS will talk down on him like this
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

john12 wrote:please, let's clarify something. I do not use all opportunity to criticize nigeria players but I am against "NIGERIAN FANS" Arrogance! my logic is that you cannot have players at Backwater Clubs and be arrogant in your expectations. shikena! At the end of the day, I'm still supporting all nigerian players wherever they perform and whoever they're coaching. I'm not against the players just against the DEluded supporters
If nothing else, you are consistently inconsistent. Ighalo has come to Man U from a backwater league so, what’s the reason for your unfettered optimism? Mind you, I don’t think for a moment that Ighalo is a bad player but your argument is somewhat self-seving❗️

Cheers.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

my criticism isn't to the players at BACKWATER leagues but is to the fans expecting miracles from coaches with players on BACKWATER leagues. like I always say "you cant be average and arrogant"
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:my criticism isn't to the players at BACKWATER leagues but is to the fans expecting miracles from coaches with players on BACKWATER leagues. like I always say "you cant be average and arrogant"
Ol' Boi, you have CONSISTENTLY talked down our players.
My very last post to you a few days ago even mentioned it:

Apart from the obvious denigration of our players (something a true fan would never do with the consistency and ferocity you do), the other problem I have with your position is....
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298996&p=5547857#p5547857
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Man united should have opted instead for Asamoah Gyan
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

talked down on "fans" saying someone plays at a BACKWATER doesn't mean you're talking down on them. its just the fact. Anyway, let's stay at the topic
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rawlings wrote:Man united should have opted instead for Asamoah Gyan
To do what? distribute kenkey and water to the boys from the touchline?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

facts is the training methods in the Chinese league is far inferior to European leagues, Ighalo former coach mentioned this but did point out the player trained twice as hard after training to keep his condition at peak level, there is a winter break, his former coach mentioned it will take him at least 1 month to get up to speed, our next game is in 2 weeks, he will be put straight into the firing line, united needs goals, Martial does not score goals inside the box, yesterday i saw an analysis of Ighalo goals, at least 90% were inside the box, perhaps they needed something different, nobody can fault Ighalo for chasing the 300K pounds a week, he has a huge charity commitment, career wise, wrong move but who am i to suggest where he plays his football? As a united supporter, i hope he can score a few goals for us, the pundits are out for their pound of flesh, once they heard his weekly wages, that in itself can breed jealousy especially from ex football player pundits who never earned that type of money, united is a huge club, so he will expect to be criticized, they have already started with Fernandes, Giggs already mentioned in CDM, he is a liability, based on one game but he forgot to mention it was due to the fact Perreira was crap in that role so he had to drop deep to get the ball!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

marko wrote:facts is the training methods in the Chinese league is far inferior to European leagues, Ighalo former coach mentioned this but did point out the player trained twice as hard after training to keep his condition at peak level, there is a winter break, his former coach mentioned it will take him at least 1 month to get up to speed, our next game is in 2 weeks, he will be put straight into the firing line, united needs goals, Martial does not score goals inside the box, yesterday i saw an analysis of Ighalo goals, at least 90% were inside the box, perhaps they needed something different, nobody can fault Ighalo for chasing the 300K pounds a week, he has a huge charity commitment, career wise, wrong move but who am i to suggest where he plays his football? As a united supporter, i hope he can score a few goals for us, the pundits are out for their pound of flesh, once they heard his weekly wages, that in itself can breed jealousy especially from ex football player pundits who never earned that type of money, united is a huge club, so he will expect to be criticized, they have already started with Fernandes, Giggs already mentioned in CDM, he is a liability, based on one game but he forgot to mention it was due to the fact Perreira was crap in that role so he had to drop deep to get the ball!
You guys and career. Pray, what use is career if it cannot put food on the table? Didn't we just read about the Turkish player that played at the highest level and is now an Uber driver?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:my criticism isn't to the players at BACKWATER leagues but is to the fans expecting miracles from coaches with players on BACKWATER leagues. like I always say "you cant be average and arrogant"

Apart from the obvious denigration of our players (something a true fan would never do with the consistency and ferocity you do), the other problem I have with your position is....
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298996&p=5547857#p5547857
John12, has always talked down the players. He uses backwater leagues as his code to big up Rohr, saying Rohr has achieved so much with players from backwater leagues. Always knew this will catch up with him, someday.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

you mean "talk down on fans"? like I said, saying a player performs at a BACKWATER is talking down on the player. The issue is with supporters expecting miracles when the players are at "BACKWATERS" Last time saying it
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I don’t understand where the racism is. A perfectly understandable reaction.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

lacidi wrote:
marko wrote:facts is the training methods in the Chinese league is far inferior to European leagues, Ighalo former coach mentioned this but did point out the player trained twice as hard after training to keep his condition at peak level, there is a winter break, his former coach mentioned it will take him at least 1 month to get up to speed, our next game is in 2 weeks, he will be put straight into the firing line, united needs goals, Martial does not score goals inside the box, yesterday i saw an analysis of Ighalo goals, at least 90% were inside the box, perhaps they needed something different, nobody can fault Ighalo for chasing the 300K pounds a week, he has a huge charity commitment, career wise, wrong move but who am i to suggest where he plays his football? As a united supporter, i hope he can score a few goals for us, the pundits are out for their pound of flesh, once they heard his weekly wages, that in itself can breed jealousy especially from ex football player pundits who never earned that type of money, united is a huge club, so he will expect to be criticized, they have already started with Fernandes, Giggs already mentioned in CDM, he is a liability, based on one game but he forgot to mention it was due to the fact Perreira was crap in that role so he had to drop deep to get the ball!
You guys and career. Pray, what use is career if it cannot put food on the table? Didn't we just read about the Turkish player that played at the highest level and is now an Uber driver?

every player wishes to play at the top level and win accolades, many will agree, i did mention due to his charitable efforts, it seems he has been rewarded with a dream move to his boyhood club! i hope he can bang in goals and extend his contract
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

deanotito wrote:I don’t understand where the racism is. A perfectly understandable reaction.
Which part is understandable; oh! is it like trumps perfect call
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

deanotito wrote:
I don’t understand where the racism is. A perfectly understandable reaction.

if he was an English man, do.you think this criticism will be the same? 1 of them said "josh king" would had been better. frankly, josh king dosent have ighalo CV. Also, I am not the biggest ighalo fan but I will tell you this, this criticism is extremely unwarranted considering united had
1) Signed him on loan
2) Signed multiple superstars i.e demaria, sanchez, pogba, falcao for ridiculous amount and most Flopped. (maybe it's a chance to try something cheaper)
3) The guys seemed more offended at the name "ighalo" than anything else arrogantly saying "this is Manchester"