Mikel allegedly called the N word by Emre

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mikel allegedly called the N word by Emre

Post by YUJAM »

First Emre again?

Second, BigPokey you are slipping. You did not post about this happening to your man crush

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/mikel-rest ... gue-match/

FORMER Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi had to be restrained by team mates over the weekend as he nearly punched Turkish player Emre Belozoglu who used racist language on him calling him a #$%$* during a heated league match.

On Saturday, Mikel’s Trabzonspor secured a 2-1 win at home over visiting Fernebahce in what was a bad-tempered Turkish league match. After the game, Mikel confronted the former Newcastle and Inter Milan player Emre to confront him for calling him a #$%$* during the match.

This is not the first time that Emre has been accused of saying such to black players as he once did same to former Ivory Coast international Didier Zokora. Mikel has already filed a complaint with the Turkish Football Federation for necessary action to be taken against Emre with his club strongly behind him.

Since joining the Turkish side at the start of the current season, Mikel has emerged as one of Trabzonspor’s most important players. Over the weekend, he once again distinguished himself with a performance which clearly shows that the former Chelsea midfielder still has the class that made him a world class player.

Meanwhile, French side Lille, have told Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid that they will have to come up with at least €30m if they want to purchase Super Eagles striker Victor Osimhen during the summer transfer window. Barcelona are looking for a long term replacement for Luiz Suarez who is 33years-old, while Real Madrid also need to improve their attacking options with Benzema turning 33 in December.

Both clubs thus have their sights set on Osimhen, 21, who has been in impressive form this season, scoring 16 times in 32 appearances in all competitions. They both contacted the Ligue One club during the January transfer window about a potential move for Osimhen but their moves were rebuffed.

Facebook Twitter Google+
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Mikel allegedly called the N word by Emre

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Emre did the same thing to zakora a while back...wow....I need to go find the highlights
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Emre did the same thing to zakora a while back...wow....I need to go find the highlights
yes and they kicked Emre during a league match, his team mates as a revenge! Turkish people as well? they are just as brown as they come and will likely receive racial abuse from Europeans, just strange if you ask me, Emre seems to be quite notorious for using the N word for reasons that cannot be explained, guess these days, everyone wants to feel superior to others, wonder why they will not allow Turkey into the EU :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Emre did the same thing to zakora a while back...wow....I need to go find the highlights
yes and they kicked Emre during a league match, his team mates as a revenge! Turkish people as well? they are just as brown as they come and will likely receive racial abuse from Europeans, just strange if you ask me, Emre seems to be quite notorious for using the N word for reasons that cannot be explained, guess these days, everyone wants to feel superior to others, wonder why they will not allow Turkey into the EU :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
It’s not strange you’ll find these so called darker Europeans with pubes on their head can be more racist than the palest Nordic looking European, Mediterranean including North Africa has a high percentage of haters!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Now our Mikel is being racially abused on social media
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51368370
seems these useless turkey people have no clue on what they are dealing with... they will soon find out... watch this space
The Nigeria international, 32, was targeted on social media after a 2-1 victory that moved Trabzonspor above their opponents into third place.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

FORMER Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi had to be restrained by team mates over the weekend as he nearly punched Turkish player Emre Belozoglu who used racist language on him calling him a #$%$* during a heated league match
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea legend Mikel suffers racial abuse in Turkey; Trabzonspor file criminal charges against offenders

[/video]
https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... -offenders
But the occasion was marred by subsequent racist abuse, which mainly targeted Mikel’s social media accounts. Thousands of abusive messages were apparently sent to the former Chelsea player as well as his family, prompting Trabzonspor, who recently appointed another Chelsea legend, Eddie Newton, as assistant coach, to release a statement condemning the attacks and confirming that they’re pressing criminal charges as well.
The former Newcastle midfielder was accused of racist abuse no fewer than three times during his three-year spell in the Premier League, all in the span of just four months in fact (December 2006 — March 2007). Watford’s Al Bangura, Bolton’s El-Hadji Diouf, and Everton trio Joseph Yobo, Joleon Lescott, and Tim Howard all reported racist remarks from the Turkey international, but in two of those cases, Emre was cleared by The FA and Diouf eventually decided not to press charges.
[/video]
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

just bizarre!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I just read about it on weaintgotnohistory website. This is crazy. The bad belle is due to Mikel’s team jumping into 3rd place and only a win away from being tied at the top of the league and currently have a game in hand. The sad realization for me is that Turkey won’t do anything that matters about this apart from the usual proverbial slap on the wrist punishment, aka, ‘eye service’.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

green4life wrote:I just read about it on weaintgotnohistory website. This is crazy. The bad belle is due to Mikel’s team jumping into 3rd place and only a win away from being tied at the top of the league and currently have a game in hand. The sad realization for me is that Turkey won’t do anything that matters about this apart from the usual proverbial slap on the wrist punishment, aka, ‘eye service’.
Very rich coming from a club with a history of Racism :boo:
YNWA
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

heavyd wrote:
green4life wrote:I just read about it on weaintgotnohistory website. This is crazy. The bad belle is due to Mikel’s team jumping into 3rd place and only a win away from being tied at the top of the league and currently have a game in hand. The sad realization for me is that Turkey won’t do anything that matters about this apart from the usual proverbial slap on the wrist punishment, aka, ‘eye service’.
dem swear for you? Are you a black man? Are you a Nigerian?
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

heavyd wrote:
Bros, that is a very sad position to take. The incident should never be overlooked because it happened to a player of a club with racist history?

You can criticize the clubs for their history but this is not the way to do that. :oops:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
are you an imbecile?... Yes!
are you a worthless fool?... definitely!
are you a clown with shite for brains?... We all know the answer to that!
Last edited by heavyd on Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Cito wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Bros, that is a very sad position to take. The incident should never be overlooked because it happened to a player of a club with racist history?

You can criticize the clubs for their history but this is not the way to do that. :oops:
I am not overlooking the issue at all bro...
Its despicable for Mikel to be abused but i find it ironic that Chelsea supporters are up in arms about racist abuse when it is a club that has a history of overt racist behaiviour and even sing songs to that effect!
YNWA
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

heavyd wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
You are cursed and this curse has been on you way before your started existing, so that's why you are were you are today...guess what you are a black African and will never ever be accepted by your white masters club you unintelligent rejected and abandoned being
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ojokojo's son, Jordan Tourunarigha was also racially abused today by Schalke fans in the DFB cup.
I am happy
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

heavyd wrote:
Cito wrote:
heavyd wrote:

Its despicable for Mikel to be abused but i find it ironic that Chelsea supporters are up in arms about racist abuse when it is a club that has a history of overt racist behaiviour and even sing songs to that effect!
Wetin concern Chelsea for this one na?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
heavyd wrote:
You are cursed and this curse has been on you way before your started existing, so that's why you are were you are today...guess what you are a black African and will never ever be accepted by your white masters club you unintelligent rejected and abandoned being
:rotf: :rotf:
you crack me up you do... :rotf: :rotf:
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

lacidi wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Cito wrote:
heavyd wrote:

Wetin concern Chelsea for this one na?
weaintgotnohistory is a Chelsea Fan website
YNWA
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

heavyd wrote:
This is a very stupid response to a serious problem that has affected a Nigerian player. This has nothing to do with Chelsea notwithstanding that pretty much every club in Europe has one history of racism or another.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Let Mikel just Zokora him in the nuts. I am surprised the racist twat is still allowed to continue to discredit the game. Abeg Mikel sagalo him in the nuts..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Let Mikel just Zokora him in the nuts. I am surprised the racist twat is still allowed to continue to discredit the game. Abeg Mikel sagalo him in the nuts..
[/video]
Kick racism out of football. I approve of this video day and night, it should be the theme for fighting racism. All this nó racismo ain't working...
SuperEagles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Belozoglu again? It is a disgrace that the angel* ever wore the Nerazzuri jersey!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8