ROHR: I'll Speak to Ighalo to Play for SE Again......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR: I'll Speak to Ighalo to Play for SE Again......

Post by john12 »

ANC

Post subject: Re: ROHR: I'll Speak to Ighalo to Play for SE Again......

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:00 am 

john12 wrote:

this Anc sef are you a Nigerian or Ghana midget sef?

I am German, call me baba too.

lol werey ni bobo eh
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Of course he want Misses Ighalo back. What did you expect from that lazy arse coach of ours? :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy
Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
john12 wrote:lazy coach my nyash! someone that introduced chukwueze, kalu, osimehn into into and gave them their 1st cap can never be labeled as lazy
Other coaches introduced players as well, they were accused of taking kick backs from agents! The biggest agent is the one that gives debut to division 3 and 4 players!
So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.
The sugar coating is nice (two kids) :D :D. The truth is bitter!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he better say 'hell no'.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.
The sugar coating is nice (two kids) :D :D. The truth is bitter!
They are kids at the very beginning of their careers and that is why they are/were "Div 4" players.
If you have a problem with either of them, just say it out loud.
And you can name their replacements while you're at it.

THEN GET BACK TO YOUR ASSERTION THAT ROHR IS AN AGENT.

Tenx a bonsh.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:They are kids at the very beginning of their careers and that is why they are/were "Div 4" players.

Tenx a bonsh.
Taking a kid to the WC (who had less than 6 caps), and was playing in the Div 4 as your main GK..... Is building for the future :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

On replacements. There were two more experienced GKs, yet, a kid playing in the Div 4, was the best option for the WC. :D :D :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:They are kids at the very beginning of their careers and that is why they are/were "Div 4" players.

Tenx a bonsh.
Taking a kid to the WC (who had less than 6 caps), and was playing in the Div 4 as your main GK..... Is building for the future :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

On replacements. There were two more experienced GKs, yet, a kid playing in the Div 4, was the best option for the WC. :D :D :D
So where were you in the numerous and furious pre-WC debates re Uzoho?
I don't recall any loud dissenting voice consistently coming from you.
Neither did we hear you expressing your fear of agents (ie Rohr) pushing those boys.

Kindly prove me wrong. :idea:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Wasn't Uzoho considered a great young prospect?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: So where were you in the numerous and furious pre-WC debates re Uzoho?
Neither did we hear you expressing your fear of agents (ie Rohr) pushing those boys.

You are free to conduct your research, on ¨loud dissenting voice¨....

A coach takes a GK playing in the 3rd division, (who played only 2 matches for the club´s senior team, less than 5 matches for the national team) and the same coach sent his goalkeeping assistant to go and work with the GK). Suddenly this very inexperienced GK 1st choice for the WC. We should not ask questions :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then we are told about another GK who plays in the 4th division. The GK is given a debut for the Senior team, this is the GK profile
The GK plays in The Regionalliga West is a German semi-professional football division administered by the Western German Football Association based in Duisburg.... the Regionalliga is currently a level 4 division of the German football league system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regionalliga_West
On 30 November 2017, the coach of the Nigerian National Team, Gernot Rohr talked about his plans to invite Maduka to the Nigerian National Team before the 2018 World Cup, but the plans wasn't a success. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maduka_Okoye#cite_note-5
Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr plans to cap another talented teenager in Fortuna Dusseldorf’s Maduka Okoye ahead of the 2018 World Cup. https://www.brila.net/russia-2018-rohr- ... uka-okoye/
“So, for the goalkeeper position, we have Maduka Okoye, who plays for Dusseldorf; he will be a good one (keeper), I think.” https://punchng.com/rohr-banks-on-okoye ... er-crisis/
[/video]

We should not ask questions, again? In the words of Chris Rock, it´s all right, because, it´s all .......

Super Eagles don become Jankara market used to cap players!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote: So where were you in the numerous and furious pre-WC debates re Uzoho?

You are free to conduct your research, on ¨loud dissenting voice¨....
Oga, we've checked. Nuttin from you :D
We should not ask questions, again? In the words of Chris Rock, it´s all right, because, it´s all .......
Isn't that what we say you shoulda been doing since?
If you were so concerned that Rohr was an agent (as you are now claiming) why were you not asking questions at the time?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are getting far too emotional.
I thought you'd have gotten over it by now. :D
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: Oga, we've checked. Nuttin from you :D
Isn't that what we say you shoulda been doing since?
If you were so concerned that Rohr was an agent (as you are now claiming) why were you not asking questions at the time?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are getting far too emotional.
I thought you'd have gotten over it by now. :D
As always, no scientific, empirical, facts based evidence used as a rebuttal.... Just another emotional (jankara market) response :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

We must thus conclude, that you are okay with a player in Semi- Professional leagues (let that sink in) in Germany fast tracked into the SE and another one GK, then playing in the 3rd division in Spain fast tracked to the SE and WC. Whilst two experienced GK were discarded.... Let me guess, if Keshi, Amodu had done it, they would have been called (fill in the gaps). Rohr does it and we should turn a blind eye to it. Semi Professional, even you can´t defend this :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

FYI, I have always questioned Uzoho fast track to the WC and SE. Just a simple diligent search on CE will, reveal my reservations about his experience. I suspect, you are using a 3rd division or semi- professional search engine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Like Rohr, Like Damunk :D :D :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D
How many times I don tell you for here say I fully supported Keshi - just like I fully support Rohr.

It's like you can only see support for Rohr and support for Keshi as mutually exclusive possibilities.

I never called Keshi an agent even though I queried and even disagreed with some of his call ups.
You say Rohr is an agent, then you come 'clean mouth' like nuttin happen.

The onus is on you to back up or explain your claim. - with facts please. :D
Simple. :idea:

As for you "querying" Uzoho's initial WC call up, you did nothing different than virtually everyone else on this forum; and so finding a few posts where you "queried" is nothing to 'claim title' about. Everyone "queried" at some point.
You grumbled a few times, shikenah.

There's a reason I specifically stated "loud, dissenting and consistent" objections cos I knew you did nothing like that until you developed serious bad belleh for our Oyibo coach after the disappointment of the WC.
You've not stopped grieving and grumbling since. :taunt:

Meanwhile you still haven't said why you've suddenly decided Rohr is an agent in your latest "fact-based" accusation...

I'm not holding my breath sha.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
So your latest line is that becos of the two kids Uzoho and Maduka, Rohr is now an agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Izzokay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I vowed I will curtail my laughter here, but sometimes, I can't help it. According to them, coach Rohr is an AGENT. Hmm, ok-oo!

One day, una go kill me with lata for hia
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
Izzokay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I vowed I will curtail my laughter here, but sometimes, I can't help it. According to them, coach Rohr is an AGENT. Hmm, ok-oo!

Odas, we must ask questions. And legitimate questions, which i asked. A coach fast tracked a semi professional player to the SE, the playing is playing SEMI PROFESSIONAL, we should keep quiet.The same coach fast tracked Uzoho playing in the 3rd division to the WC.

Questions must be asked. What were the perimeters used, what criteria was used. We know Rohr loves tall GKs and strikers. In this day and age, is or should height, the defining criteria to be used. We have a coach who believes in height as a prerequisite, we don enter one chance.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
Izzokay.

Odas, we must ask questions. And legitimate questions, which i asked. A coach fast tracked a semi professional player to the SE, the playing is playing SEMI PROFESSIONAL, we should keep quiet.The same coach fast tracked Uzoho playing in the 3rd division to the WC.

Questions must be asked. What were the perimeters used, what criteria was used. We know Rohr loves tall GKs and strikers. In this day and age, is or should height, the defining criteria to be used. We have a coach who believes in height as a prerequisite, we don enter one chance.
Okoye was on the bench for Fortuna Dusseldorf in their German cup match mid-week.
Fortuna Dusseldorf are a German Bundesliga team.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
fabio wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
Izzokay.

Okoye was on the bench for Fortuna Dusseldorf in their German cup match mid-week.
That’s good, but he plays mainly for their B team which is in the 4th division...doubt he’s ever actually played for the main team...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Okoye was on the bench for Fortuna Dusseldorf in their German cup match mid-week.
That’s good, but he plays mainly for their B team which is in the 4th division...doubt he’s ever actually played for the main team...
Thanks, maceo4. Dammy knows the truth, decides to employ spin. Okoya plays in semi - professional league for Fortuna Dusseldorf II. Saying he was on the bench during a Cup game, is just trying to spin the truth.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D
How many times I don tell you for here say I fully supported Keshi - just like I fully support Rohr.

It's like you can only see support for Rohr and support for Keshi as mutually exclusive possibilities.

I never called Keshi an agent even though I queried and even disagreed with some of his call ups.

As for you "querying" Uzoho's initial WC call up, you did nothing different than virtually everyone else on this forum; and so finding a few posts where you "queried" is nothing to 'claim title' about. Everyone "queried" at some point.

There's a reason I specifically stated "loud, dissenting and consistent" objections cos I knew you did nothing like that until you developed serious bad belleh for our Oyibo coach after the disappointment of the WC.

Meanwhile you still haven't said why you've suddenly decided Rohr is an agent in your latest "fact-based" accusation...

Seems you are gifted with writing, long entertaining prose, which is suited for Nollywood........

Have you queried and even disagreed with some of Rohr´s call ups?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:Fabio-ricating facts (as usual) to support your spurious argument. :D

Seems you are gifted with writing, long entertaining prose, which is suited for Nollywood........

Have you queried and even disagreed with some of Rohr´s call ups?
Don't jealous me, abeg. Just answer the question.

And yes, at some point I have queried Rohr's selection of the following:
1. Okoye
2. Musa
3. Esiti
4. Onuachu
5. Ezenwa

But I also respect whoever our national coach is at any given time. At no time will you find me calling them 'agents' or 'dropologists' even if I have reason to doubt their integrity.

So...over to you.
Have you ever agreed with anything Rohr has done? Anything at all, bearing in mind there is far more to agree with than to disagree with when the overall picture is viewed?

I notice you even find it difficult to celebrate SE victories nowadays.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: