2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [FAC] TOT vs SOU [RD 4 RPLY]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This team looks a bit unbalanced to me at first glance. Dier to partner Winks. Who is the player maker? Ndombele? Sessegnon on the field together with Tanganga means they both hold the left side since Aurier is starting. Who is going to lead the attack? Son or Lucas? I guess it is going to be 4-3-3:

Ryan * Son * Lucas
Dier * Ndombele * Winks
Japhet * Jan * Toby * Aurier
Lloris

Wishing the lads all the best today. COYS!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:This team looks a bit unbalanced to me at first glance. Dier to partner Winks. Who is the player maker? Ndombele? Sessegnon on the field together with Tanganga means they both hold the left side since Aurier is starting. Who is going to lead the attack? Son or Lucas? I guess it is going to be 4-3-3:

Ryan * Son * Lucas
Dier * Ndombele * Winks
Japhet * Jan * Toby * Aurier
Lloris

Wishing the lads all the best today. COYS!!!
It's gonna take a miracle. This team is weakened and Southampton is a decent team
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs starting off on a good note. Takes the lead off an own goal when Ndombele's shot was going wide. Southampton is still very much in the game add they've breached our defense a few times.

Saints hit the bar

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The way the match is unfolding I expect it to go to penalty kicks.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

The stupid adventures of Aurier seems to continue as always.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Not surprised they equalized.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a wasteful display from Son. At least twice he had the chance to put Spurs back in the lead and twice he made stupid decisions that cost them. Shocking. This is just too painful to watch and I am at work trying to catch as much of the game as I can.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wow. Jan comes off for Gedson.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Jan looked hard pained heading back to the bench and even more gloom when on the bench. I wonder what is going on with him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele comes off for Dele. Didn't light up the stadium today.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote:What a wasteful display from Son. At least twice he had the chance to put Spurs back in the lead and twice he made stupid decisions that cost them. Shocking. This is just too painful to watch and I am at work trying to catch as much of the game as I can.[\b]

IAG, for a small fee, I won’t tell ya boss. :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I have to say it has been awful performance so far from the boys. Southampton is just running rings round them. Lloris is just tipped the ball over the bar.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

How can the Saints be dominating Tottenham on the road. Free header missed from point blank. Looks like they haven’t learned from City that against this team uve gotta take yer chances.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: What a wasteful display from Son. At least twice he had the chance to put Spurs back in the lead and twice he made stupid decisions that cost them. Shocking. This is just too painful to watch and I am at work trying to catch as much of the game as I can.[\b]

IAG, for a small fee, I won’t tell ya boss. :D

Gerrout :curse:

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Innngggggssss for England!
God Save Our Queen!

:tic:
1-2
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:The stupid adventures of Aurier seems to continue as always.
Didnt watch, wetin happen? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I have to say it has been awful performance so far from the boys. Southampton is just running rings round them. Lloris is just tipped the ball over the bar.
How has Eric Dier, the love child, been doing?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:
kenmega wrote:The stupid adventures of Aurier seems to continue as always.
Didnt watch, wetin happen? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When you have idiots like Aurier in defence. Now losing 2-1
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Bertrand shudda just started on his feet and that’s a clear and obvious penalty on Hugo.
Diving just cost him there.

2-2.

Horrible by the Saints.
Can’t say they didn’t have chances to end this game.
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You get what you deserve. Woeful and awful performance and Saints deserve to take the lead.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Don’t know if the Saints can come back from this barring a Total meltdown by the Spurs.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Spurs need to detemine Ing's fitness and go for him as their back up striker.