The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Bepanda is on record stating here that Arteta's first tasks MUST be:
1. Pay Ozil to play Fortnight at home for the rest of his $350k/week.
2. Send Laca straight to the bench. He brings nothing to this team.
3. Play Auba as the lone striker through the middle. Auba is NO winger. See the difference between Auba on the left and Martinelli on the left.

Almost 10 games into Arteta's career, everyone is coming around to my opinion.
Bepanda didn't just dream what he said to Arteta. The data has been there for years, people just need to know how to use the data...
When Saka runs down the wing, Martinelli moves into the Box.
When Saka ran down the left wing today, where did Auba go? Not sure. He was actually trailing Saka ... meaning Saka would cross the ball, while Auba was still on the wing? WTF !!!

Points 1., 2. and 3. were implemented by Emery 2 months into his appointment.
Under the horrible Unai Emery and on a team beset by injuries and full of new comers to the EPL, Arsenal won 21 EPL games last season. We will see how many will be won this season.
Arteta has alot of work to do but keep playing Ozil will cost him on the road.Laca how Arteta decided to start him is something he could easy get sacked in a serious club .Play Laca in that Ozil position,Auba in the middle,Martinelli on the left and Pep on the right.
So Ozil has not yet give us any assist the whole season or score?I mean how do people defend this guy again and sleep at night?
It has been analysed to death that Ozil is not physical enough to perform against teams like Burnley. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

I can't wait for the season to be over and to be done with him once and for all. Cut our losses and run.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Thank God 4 the break. Think I’ll take one 2. These guys really know how 2 depress their fans.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Soares will be deputizing for Hector Bellerin ... who has been quite injured recently.
If both can alternate their injury problems, then ... it is all good.
In case none can go, we can always send AMN to play right back or Mustafi ...
We got options.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I am convinced that in addition to Arsenal's numerous and well documented problems here, referees have been terrible towards the team.

Why did the guy that kicked Saka like that not get a yellow card for that knee extension? It was a blatant and dangerous foul, and yet the referee kept his card in his pocket. If that was Xhaka or Sokratis, he would have gotten an immediate yellow.

Just disgusting.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Skylolo wrote:And if Guendouzi and Willock learn to release the ball quickly...that will help too
Guendozi needs to be given a proper slap, and warned to release the ball within 2 seconds of receiving it. He's annoying :curse:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Cally wrote:
Skylolo wrote:And if Guendouzi and Willock learn to release the ball quickly...that will help too
Guendozi needs to be given a proper slap, and warned to release the ball within 2 seconds of receiving it. He's annoying :curse:
According to our resident here he will function well as the number 10. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

according to the epl stats, no team in the history of the league made more draws than assanal...so una spend 80 million on pepe to chop bench and draw games.... kai ...assanal has destroyed the bobo's confidence.... as i said no young African should play for assanal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Ozil hasn't assisted an away goal in the EPL in 2 years. (Should be interesting to know how many he has even played).
Lacazette hasn't scored an away goal in almost a year...
Let's not blame strikers. Aubameyang has scored tons of goals. Ozil can't get him the ball.
Those are facts people.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ojafranpa wrote:
Cally wrote:
According to our resident here he will function well as the number 10. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He is 20. Yes 20 years of age. Ozil na papa for football. One with huge improving potential, the other will be done by the end of this season and hopefully the club can cut and run.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:
He thinks he is Kanu...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

My people, how una dey? I hope we are enjoying our new Arsenal, now that the problem, Wenger has gone
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cally wrote:
For a central midfielder his heading is really poor and he has this habit of pointing around telling team mates where to run instead doing the said run himself. The less said about Willock the better, especially his Roy of the rover complex... Self glory first the team distant second. Some here believe that he should start as a 10
He thinks he is Kanu...
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

PapaK wrote:My people, how una dey? I hope we are enjoying our new Arsenal, now that the problem, Wenger has gone
Yes o. Nor be small problem him leave o. No CL again after him son chop dollar finish. :evil:

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

cchinukw wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
Cally wrote:
He is 20. Yes 20 years of age. Ozil na papa for football. One with huge improving potential, the other will be done by the end of this season and hopefully the club can cut and run.
Do you even know what you are talking about? Can Guen play as number 10?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

PapaK wrote:My people, how una dey? I hope we are enjoying our new Arsenal, now that the problem, Wenger has gone
PapaK na you be dis.Una well done o
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We dey fine since doictator is out,22 years i mean we have to clean the mess he created.Arsenal will be great again
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
AFCON 2019 sweet o

PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

ojafranpa wrote:
PapaK na you be dis.Una well done o
yes ooo. na me be dis. Just came here to catch up on some of the debates. It's disappointing to see that Wenger is still holding us back
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?

we dey o! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Trust you and family are doing well.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?

we dey o! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Trust you and family are doing well.
we thank God, we are managing. Shouldnt you be asleep at this time in America?