Samuel Kalu Issues

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Samuel Kalu Issues

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... muel-kalu/

Seems like he has had a falling out with his coach, he’s not getting games and coach says he has a bad attitude.Same stuff was said about Onyekuru before he got loaned out. Kalu has to be a pro. Come to work with the right attitude and bust your tail in practice.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samuel Kalu Issues

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... muel-kalu/

Seems like he has had a falling out with his coach, he’s not getting games and coach says he has a bad attitude.Same stuff was said about Onyekuru before he got loaned out. Kalu has to be a pro. Come to work with the right attitude and bust your tail in practice.
I totally understand what you’re saying bro but Onyekuru played for a different club who didn’t really give him a chance and dropped him early on the other hand Kalu was playing for a while and was once a regular before they did this to him maybe he just wants out, they could have given him an option to bounce in January!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kalu should call a press conference and state that the coach also has a bad attitude and thats why he has refused to work with him
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thanks Emir for bringing this up, I was going to start a similar thread, I dunno what is going on with this kid. He kinda stopped progressing at his club the last 2 seasons. And the last few times I saw him play he looked so disinterested and maybe lacking confidence. Didn't try to take on players like before, every time he just passed the ball backwards, it was very odd.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:Thanks Emir for bringing this up, I was going to start a similar thread, I dunno what is going on with this kid. He kinda stopped progressing at his club the last 2 seasons. And the last few times I saw him play he looked so disinterested and maybe lacking confidence. Didn't try to take on players like before, every time he just passed the ball backwards, it was very odd.
Yup. He really needs to get it together if he wants a long career. Right now he’s likely out of SE due to lack of game time, this leaves an opening for Ejuke who is absolutely on fire and a similar player. Kalu is too talented to be wasting away.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

i thikn Kalu's issue has to do with the club playing him as a left wing back. Same thing happened with Simon moses in Levante and he wanted out. Kalu is probably rebelling but maybe the wrong way
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

chief nfachairman wrote:i thikn Kalu's issue has to do with the club playing him as a left wing back. Same thing happened with Simon moses in Levante and he wanted out. Kalu is probably rebelling but maybe the wrong way
His agent most likely is backing him, if it’s about his position his agent will alert other clubs about the situation.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:Thanks Emir for bringing this up, I was going to start a similar thread, I dunno what is going on with this kid. He kinda stopped progressing at his club the last 2 seasons. And the last few times I saw him play he looked so disinterested and maybe lacking confidence. Didn't try to take on players like before, every time he just passed the ball backwards, it was very odd.
Rohr backs Samuel Kalu
12th February 2020 in Sporting Sun, Sports

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/rohr-backs-samuel-kalu/

Bordeaux winger, Samuel Kalu has received backing from Super Eagles’ coach, Gernot Rohr, after falling out of favour at his French Ligue 1 club.

If his fortunes do not improve, the former Gent star risks being dropped from the Nigeria squad to face Sierra Leone in the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers next month as he has been frozen out of the Bordeaux team, missing their last five matches in all competitions.

Bordeaux coach, Paulo Sousa, has publicly criticised Kalu for his attitude towards training and lack of professionalism.

Speaking to regional French daily, Sud Ouest, Rohr said: “Samuel is a good boy, he always had an exemplary behaviour in national team. At the start of the season, he was the best dribbler in Europe; he did good things even if he was not at his position. “He has the characteristics of a wingman, the percussion, the technique, the speed, the centre in first intension, a good strike, he can play on both sides".
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Time to invite Lookman and Bright Osayi Samuel :)
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

bret- hart wrote:Time to invite Lookman and Bright Osayi Samuel :)
According to google stats, Lookman has only played 5 matches this season, with no goals and no assists.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Time to invite Lookman and Bright Osayi Samuel :)
According to google stats, Lookman has only played 5 matches this season, with no goals and no assists.
Don’t mind the mugu.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Any update on Samuel Kalu ? He has not been listed for the past 6 games o ..this is getting scary o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... S7T9xUKB2R

injury problems, should be fit and back by the weekend
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Turns out he was injured and nothing to do with a falling out,I remember last season someone claimed Chukwueze wanted out at Villarreal!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

shows how pathetic and unintelligent kongi is,,king of spreading false news all over CE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Left Wing Back? smdh
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:i thikn Kalu's issue has to do with the club playing him as a left wing back. Same thing happened with Simon moses in Levante and he wanted out. Kalu is probably rebelling but maybe the wrong way
His agent most likely is backing him, if it’s about his position his agent will alert other clubs about the situation.
Kalu starts today and he plays as a left winger/ Midfield. I really think he was in protest mode