Ekong vs Moses

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Ekong vs Moses

Post by Bigpokey24 »

On espnnews
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Ekong vs Moses

Post by olu »

Moses starts. Ekong on the bench.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Goal for Bobby Adekanye in Lazio's 5-1 win...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I thought they said they couldn’t see Moses getting any PT?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Moses lasted 83 minutes on his debute I think he played very well. This league suits his skill set wishing all the best.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vic Mo played 82, mins, the bobo looked and played some very worldclass tactical football, kai i wish he can rescind his retirement and come back to the SE...Inter looks very good, if they don't win the league this season, I expect them to win it next season
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Vic Mo played 82, mins, the bobo looked and played some very worldclass tactical football, kai i wish he can rescind his retirement and come back to the SE...Inter looks very good, if they don't win the league this season, I expect them to win it next season
bobo was assured and confident, created one sweet chance in the first half that useless player shot over the bar. Him and Young on each side will be a handful for most teams.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

So moses and Ighalo are the only NIgerian players playing in World class teams. And they both retired from National team football.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Why was Ekong on the bench?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ugbowo wrote:Why was Ekong on the bench?
Was scared s-less of the prospect of facing Moses :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Ekong was on the bench as he was just coming back from an injury. He is a shoo-in usually for a starting shirt.

I thought Moses was very good going forward but he had a torrid time in defence. The left winger beat him on the bye line at least 4 times..
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.
See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Moses is the first player that I've seen Sema go past. He needs to improve on his defensive work.
See this one and fabu, in this game sef Sema went by other Inter defenders (actually CD's) before he finally got by Moses...and Moses went by him also...it happens, but it seems its only our players that have to play a perfect game where nobody gets by them ever :rotf: That's not realistic...
See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
See this one displaying ignorance! I've watched Sema since he was at Watford and he's such a poor player. He never takes on defenders rather he passes the ball. He may have been going past players before but Moses is the first player that I've seen him go past. I actually thought it was Okaka that went past Moses until replays showed it was Sema.
Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Sema went past Moses three times. To be fair Moses went past Sema a couple of times too.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bros he beat another Inter player one of their CDs before he later beat Moses, so your comments are clearly inaccurate
Did you watch the match?
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Did you watch the match?
Clearly, it’s on ESPN+, you were just overeager to throw Moses under the bus, at least admit he beat other players too in the same game, not just Moses and also admit that Moses beat him a couple of times as well. It’s football, it happens.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Did you watch the match?
Clearly, it’s on ESPN+, you were just overeager to throw Moses under the bus, at least admit he beat other players too in the same game, not just Moses and also admit that Moses beat him a couple of times as well. It’s football, it happens.
Did you watch the match?
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Did you watch the match?
Did you watch the match?
Na wa o, I said "clearly" since on this same thread I gave my quick synopsis of how he did in this game. How would I do that if I didn't watch the match? And its available on demand on ESPN+ if YOU want to finally watch it, then we can discuss properly, you can also see the same Sema beating other players not just Moses, and also see Moses beating him to put in dangerous crosses in both halves. Be fair and measured, that's all I ask.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I'm only asking because people are known to analyse matches they've not watched on CE.
He went past Sema a few times as well and put inna dangerous cross that Vecino messed up but I am concerned about how he was easily brushed aside by Sema, who's not known for getting past players.
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Na waoo why should it matter if Sema brushed past Moses or not? Who cares...?, much ado about nothing. Moses is still new in the Seria A, and has barely adjusted to the league in what was his first major debut, so of course he won't come out looking all perfect... he had a fairly good game, and that's all that matters.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

<oses came on vs Fiorentina, off to the finals of the COpa Italia...kai 2 games 2 wins already
SuperEagles