New Nike's Nigerian jersey?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: New Nike's Nigerian jersey?

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote:
muzines wrote:This jersey is fire. The most important thing though is that Nike has recognized Nigeria’s potential and is now using us to drive publicity. Nike released a bunch of jerseys today for US Soccer, US Olympics and other teams. The only one people are talking about is the Nigeria jersey. The Naija jersey is key for them in publicizing their new release. In fact our jersey was announced after the US jersey.

That’s respect and they are now getting it. I hope the NFF can leverage our new position for an improved package.
Who and who is talking about this Jersey?
Uncle, what's your size again? :mrgreen:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
muzines wrote:This jersey is fire. The most important thing though is that Nike has recognized Nigeria’s potential and is now using us to drive publicity. Nike released a bunch of jerseys today for US Soccer, US Olympics and other teams. The only one people are talking about is the Nigeria jersey. The Naija jersey is key for them in publicizing their new release. In fact our jersey was announced after the US jersey.

That’s respect and they are now getting it. I hope the NFF can leverage our new position for an improved package.
Oversize. I should know :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The two sides of the green and white jersey has different designs. Me like very much

Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

My Saudi friend sent me pixs of this jersey and has been going on and on about how beautiful the jersey is.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

greg wrote:
Igugu wrote:It is too cheap looking. Give us a better design and I bet we have better designers in this forum than what was presented.
Walahi talahi we get designers for 9ja these days. All you need do is run a contest where winner takes away $100k and you will see some genius wicked looking shirts.
I agree. The clothing fashion and shoe designs coming out of Naija these days are truly impressive. My sis just sent me some sweats that are Naija/African themed and when I wear em to the gym people are asking me where to buy em from.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

oscar52 wrote:
greg wrote:
Igugu wrote:It is too cheap looking. Give us a better design and I bet we have better designers in this forum than what was presented.
Walahi talahi we get designers for 9ja these days. All you need do is run a contest where winner takes away $100k and you will see some genius wicked looking shirts.
I agree. The clothing fashion and shoe designs coming out of Naija these days are truly impressive. My sis just sent me some sweats that are Naija/African themed and when I wear em to the gym people are asking me where to buy em from.
Abeg link me to the those Naija themed sweats and shirts, looking for something like that to add to my collection.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Several have mentioned a dark green. Is it really? What I see is grey and not green too. In reality I do not care if it is grey. I would love that Nigeria consider other colors besides green and white. For instance, why not a throwback design like red as tribute to the first nt squad?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

imehjunior wrote:

1996...because of KING KANUUUUUUUU
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

This one will sell hotter, if Nigeria qualifies for Qatar world cup..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:

This thing looks like something Blablalawo sewed in the back of his obioma shop on Douglas street.

But Large ... It's really tight fit medium because of my fantastically flat six pack stomach, but I like to wear oversize... :taunt: When can we expect you to act your age and send it?

P/S I will take it to Nike shop to confirm the seal, so don't try your Aba high sense and try to send me one from Ariaria market!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

azuka wrote:
Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:

:mad: :mad: :veryangry: :mad: I have reduced!!! The Nkwobi effect has been dealt with!

How you dey? :D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:
Uncle, focus on the jersey please!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

1996...because of KING KANUUUUUUUU

The worst is 2002!!!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

We have been reduced to celebration jerseys, not trophies!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

1naija wrote:
azuka wrote:
Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:

:mad: :mad: :veryangry: :mad: I have reduced!!! The Nkwobi effect has been dealt with!

How you dey? :D
My brother i full ground and you? Waiting to lay my hands on this jersey. Yet to decide which to go for though.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

fabio wrote:We have been reduced to celebration jerseys, not trophies!
This suggests we used to celebrate trophies before. Fagio, has weed been legalized there?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

1naija wrote:
This suggests we used to celebrate trophies before. Fabio, has weed been legalized there?
1Almajiri, put the drink down. It´s still morning.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

With about 195 nations in the world, how many have won something? Yes we've won something.

If we've never won anything does it mean we should wear uninspiring kits?

Abegi, let people fall for our jersey, they are likely to support us than hate us :wink:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Nigeria famously known for winning international tournaments.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:

This thing looks like something Blablalawo sewed in the back of his obioma shop on Douglas street.

But Large ... It's really tight fit medium because of my fantastically flat six pack stomach, but I like to wear oversize... :taunt: When can we expect you to act your age and send it?

P/S I will take it to Nike shop to confirm the seal, so don't try your Aba high sense and try to send me one from Ariaria market!
:curse: Would you know the difference?

We have improved on our quality.

Wait until I get a hold of the origimal make I go send to my 'hustlers'. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Bros, make we celebrate sontin naa.

Awa cred don improve sotay Nike did a formal launch of our Jesey along with that of the US and Korea.

Abi you wan make we no celebrate? ...jos imagine Ghananese pipul and the Plantainians who used to be lab rats for Puma.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...