UZOHO: Begins Training for Fitness

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
UZOHO: Begins Training for Fitness

Post by Enugu II »

Injury Update: Uzoho on the path of recovery, says Rohr
http://aoifootball.com/2020/02/06/injur ... says-rohr/
By Ayo Olu Ibidapo - February 6, 2020 59 0

Super Eagles Coach Gernot Rohr has revealed that goalkeeper Francis Uzoho has begun fitness training and would return to action soon, AOIFootball.com reports.

Rohr, who has kept a close update on all his players ahead of March AFCON qualifiers, told AOIFootball.com exclusively that the player is on the right part but doubts if he would be ready for the double header against Sierra Leone next month.

“For the recovery of Uzoho, we have good news. He is working in the fitness room and given more strength on his knee and leg. He cannot for the moment undergo training with everybody but he is on the right path,” Rohr revealed.

The on-loan Deportivo La Coruna goalkeeper picked up a knee injury in Nigeria’s 1-1 draw against Brazil last October and has been out for the last three months.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UZOHO: Begins Training for Fitness

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Wishing him one hundred percent (100%) recovery. We need him to return and continue from where he stopped. We need a goalkeeper, a good one of course
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I pray he recovers fully and regains form. Our options are limited.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Wishing him a speedy recovery
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet