Top quality goal by Victor Osimhen!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: Top quality goal by Victor Osimhen!!

Post by Adisboy »

Odas wrote:Na wa for una-oo! Victor des, Victor dat! Well, I dey wate make I see watin him go do for us for all the qolifas (qualifiers) wey dey com
Odas, i hope you know he is current the leading scorer in the 2021 AFCON Qualifiers, so a beg withdraw that statement.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

Osimhen is a USDA certified Grade A striker!! :thumbs:
How can sombori come from ajeguble and you call am USDA? You don drink Petrol? :roll:
You beans guzzling olodo. :mrgreen: If you were eating USDA certified beans, they would be guaranteed to be free of beetles and maggots like you. :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Odas , stop crying because danfo called you out
Hehehehe ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: )! You are funny, young man. Danfo-driver called me out? It seems you've forgotten who I am and if so, let me remind you I DO NOT START TROUBLE AND I DO NOT RUN FROM ONE, and that's all I want to say for now
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Adisboy wrote:
Odas wrote:Na wa for una-oo! Victor des, Victor dat! Well, I dey wate make I see watin him go do for us for all the qolifas (qualifiers) wey dey com
Odas, i hope you know he is current the leading scorer in the 2021 AFCON Qualifiers, so a beg withdraw that statement.
Adisboy; I hear you, but I will do so after he shows he has arrived and so, is the man.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.