The Hangers and Assisters (Season 21/22)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: The Hangers - Match Week 12

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Aribo scored and assisted in his team's emphatic win today.
Over the great Hamilton Academical :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Guy wetin now? I just dey deliver package , wetin the package contain no concern me :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nwakaeme has been on fire, scores again.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Simy scored for Crotone today. His side are now second in Serie B and hopefully on the way to Serie A next season.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

how come BABA dropped nwakaeme after 1 bad game but gave "the basketballer" multiple chances. sometimes, players have to show the right attitude in training or risks getting dropped
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote:how come BABA dropped nwakaeme after 1 bad game but gave "the basketballer" multiple chances. sometimes, players have to show the right attitude in training or risks getting dropped

Nwakeme and Onuachu are both rubbish players. Hopefully your boss comes to his senses and drops Onuachu for Dessers.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nwakaeme isn't as bad as you guys portray him. the problem is that you guys have preferential treatment towards certain players and dislike certain players. if onyekuru had performed as good as him this season, we wont hear Word. I remember agents fighting BABA over onyekuru for not using him enough despite performing at Turkey league
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote:
john12 wrote:how come BABA dropped nwakaeme after 1 bad game but gave "the basketballer" multiple chances. sometimes, players have to show the right attitude in training or risks getting dropped

Nwakeme and Onuachu are both rubbish players. Hopefully your boss comes to his senses and drops Onuachu for Dessers.
Nwakaeme is decent but past it age wise, Onuachu should just quit football and focus on basketball or something... Dude is useless...and Dessers going by his form should definitely be called up to partner Osimhen, that one is a no brainer.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Every player should be treated fairly and equally. #my2cents
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Simon Moses hangs, games still ongoing so I expect at least a hattrick for him :thumbs:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tobi on current form its
Osimehn
Iheanacho
the remaining shirts are up for grabs. you cant be scoring at BACKWATERs and expect to start ahead of people scoring at Bug leagues
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Update: Moses got injured and was subbed off after clashing with the opposition GK :(
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:Tobi on current form its
Osimehn
Iheanacho
the remaining shirts are up for grabs. you cant be scoring at BACKWATERs and expect to start ahead of people scoring at Bug leagues
Osimhen
Dessers
Iheanacho
Simon Moses

don't care what leagues they play in, state the facts based on statistics and stop beating about the Bush.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

how can you not care what league they play in? This boy sef how old are you??? if the league dosent matter then you better include Indian league top scorers
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote:how can you not care what league they play in? This boy sef how old are you??? if the league dosent matter then you better include Indian league top scorers

Even if you go by league quality, Nwakweme and Onuachu will still not be good enough. Turkish and Belgian league are inferior to the dutch League and Onuachu isn't exactly tearing it up. The top strikers for the SEs are Osimhen, Dessers and Ihenacho.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:how can you not care what league they play in? This boy sef how old are you??? if the league dosent matter then you better include Indian league top scorers
Are you daft? what has the league they play in got to with the statistical facts about their form? Olodo, if they asked you to name the most in form Nigerian strikers right now... what would your simple answer be? :roll:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Are you daft? what has the league they play in got to with the statistical facts about their form? Olodo, if they asked you to name the most in form Nigerian strikers right now... what would your simple answer be? 

were you not the one apologizing few months ago because you were about to go for a kidney procedure?? learn how to respect your elders and who you talk nonsense to my lil youngin
Anyway, when selecting players, you have to consider their league if not you will have bunch of "1 man see in the eyes of the blind" I used Indian league as an example because presently "A nigerian" is the top scorer at Indian league so if league dosen't matter, why not include the indian league top scorer. I have always said this from DAY 1 that for Nigeria to achieve anything meaningful in World football, We need our best players at QUALITY/BEST CLUBS in the BEST LEAGUES in the world and anything contrary, you're wasting your time
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:Are you daft? what has the league they play in got to with the statistical facts about their form? Olodo, if they asked you to name the most in form Nigerian strikers right now... what would your simple answer be? 

were you not the one apologizing few months ago because you were about to go for a kidney procedure?? learn how to respect your elders and who you talk nonsense to my lil youngin
Anyway, when selecting players, you have to consider their league if not you will have bunch of "1 man see in the eyes of the blind" I used Indian league as an example because presently "A nigerian" is the top scorer at Indian league so if league dosen't matter, why not include the indian league top scorer. I have always said this from DAY 1 that for Nigeria to achieve anything meaningful in World football, We need our best players at QUALITY/BEST CLUBS in the BEST LEAGUES in the world and anything contrary, you're wasting your time
And again you prove why you are regarded as a resident dunce here, stop deflecting with my health decisions on a kidney transplant and stick to the topic, now answer these questions in a direct and concise answer.

if you were asked to name the Nigerian strikers in EUROPE ( I didn't say India or the Middle East) with the best form based on goals and assists right now, in the top ten leagues in Europe... can you name those strikers? Whether the striker plies his trade in Kafanchan or Barcelona is immaterial to the discourse! focus man focus!
Last edited by Tobi17 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote:

Even if you go by league quality, Nwakweme and Onuachu will still not be good enough. Turkish and Belgian league are inferior to the dutch League and Onuachu isn't exactly tearing it up. The top strikers for the SEs are Osimhen, Dessers and Ihenacho.
The guy isn't paying attention, not sure if he lacks comprehension or is just slow by reflex :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And again you prove why you are regarded as a resident dunce here, stop deflecting with my health decisions on a kidney transplant and stick to the topic, now answer these questions in a direct and concise answer. 

if you were asked to name the Nigerian strikers in EUROPE ( I didn't say India or the Middle East) with the best form based on goals and assists right now, in the top ten leagues in Europe... can you name those strikers? Whether the striker plies his trade in Kafanchan or Barcelona is immaterial to the discourse! focus man focus!

wasn't using your healthcare to deflect topic. Anyway, get Well soon if the procedure has been done
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

At this point, it is obvious that you dont even know what you're arguing for. #Endoftopic
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Paul Onuachu hung...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ejuke hung...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Igbekeme scored for Real Zaragoza today in the Spanish 2nd division.