Eziokwu! They are complaining about rain in EPL??!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eziokwu! They are complaining about rain in EPL??!

Post by danfo driver »

Sheffiled vs Bournemouth!

Apparently, they are complaining about the rain, the wet pitch and the wind. I thought her Majesty, the Queen's Secret Servants, said Africans should play under torrential rain, lightening and thunder storm? Why are the Massas complaining about small water logged pitch? is there something we dont know?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eziokwu! They are complaining about rain in EPL??!

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:Sheffiled vs Bournemouth!

Apparently, they are complaining about the rain, the wet pitch and the wind. I thought her Majesty, the Queen's Secret Servants, said Africans should play under torrential rain, lightening and thunder storm? Why are the Massas complaining about small water logged pitch? is there something we dont know?
Some said it was a case of drainage. Once African teams get the drainage right we should play on the rain to please Europe.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems all the secret servants of her Majesty, the Queen, have gone into hiding! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:Seems all the secret servants of her Majesty, the Queen, have gone into hiding! :lol:
I am one oh. But I don't agree with my country people and fellow servants on this AFCON thing.