Ejuke - How Good is This Player?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Ejuke - How Good is This Player?

Post by Cally »

Ejuke plays for Herenveen in the Dutch league. I watched him play against VVV Venlo two days back and he was quite impressive on the ball. Dude can really dribble with both feet, and can play from either wing, moreso from the left.

I don't think he'd be in the Dutch league in the next two years, unless he joins Ajax or PSV.

His only problem is the tendency to over-dribble sometimes. He just needs a proper coach to instill some discipline, and make him much more effective. We have a very talented player in our hands here. I'd like to see him play centrally sometimes and watch how he unlocks defences with his dribbling.
Last edited by Cally on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ejuke - How Good is This Player?

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:Ejuke plays for Herenveen in the Dutch league. I watched him play against VVV Venlo two days back and he was quite impressive on the ball. Dude can really dribble with both feet, and can play from with wing, moreso from the left.

I don't think he'd be in the Dutch league in the next two years, unless he joins Ajax or PSV.

His only problem is the tendency to over-dribble sometimes. He just needs a proper coach to instill some discipline, and make him much more effective. We have a very talented player in our hands here. I'd like to see him play centrally sometimes and watch how he unlocks defences with his dribbling.

Arsenal needs to bring him in. He can do what Pepe is failing to do for us. His only issue is he hasn't seen a dribble he doesn't like :wink:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Legit!

[/video]
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

he looks like a talented winger.
The problem: he is at a BACKWATER league and the level SE is aspiring to reach, we cant use many players at BACKWATERS except we will remain Stagnant.
let him move to A bigger club in Holland or bigger league
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Baller. Straight up Naija style baling winger made of the same material as Aminike, Finidi, Odegbami and Musa. Authentic Nigerian product that will be at the highest level in a couple years. He does need to learn to use his dribbling abilities more judiciously and help the full back more but he will have this figured in a matter of months.

Oshmen

Ejuke Nacho Simon/chukwueze

The world will have a problem with these players from a so called shithole country. Up Rohr!
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Wow! He must be faster than Mbappe. He needs to be invited, don't understand the delay.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Personally I wouldn't curtail his dribbling skills.
They probably tried to clip JJ's dribbling skills when he was the same age.
Ko le werk.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cally wrote:Ejuke plays for Herenveen in the Dutch league. I watched him play against VVV Venlo two days back and he was quite impressive on the ball. Dude can really dribble with both feet, and can play from with wing, moreso from the left.

Uncle cally, the Dutch league is on the same level as the Turkish, Belgian, and Austrian league, all a tad bit better than the Nigerian league, and all useless. I dont rate any player dribbling in those leagues. If I were the SE coach, I would not consider any player in those leagues for the SE. I would send them to the CAN tournament instead.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:

Uncle cally, the Dutch league is on the same level as the Turkish, Belgian, and Austrian league, all a tad bit better than the Nigerian league, and all useless. I dont rate any player dribbling in those leagues. If I were the SE coach, I would not consider any player in those leagues for the SE. I would send them to the CAN tournament instead.
Can we beat Turkey,Belgium or Austria? I know you're mostly employed these days but what kind of thinking is this?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:

1naija,

But the big boys of SE are the ones playing in the CAN tournament so this is exactly where you are recommending a player who you claim is playing in a weak league.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:he looks like a talented winger.
The problem: he is at a BACKWATER league and the level SE is aspiring to reach, we cant use many players at BACKWATERS except we will remain Stagnant.
let him move to A bigger club in Holland or bigger league
.... However, Semi professional league and 3rd division players are invited and fast tracked to the SE :roll: :roll:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

gochino wrote:Wow! He must be faster than Mbappe. He needs to be invited, don't understand the delay.
at what stage should he have been invited before now. Only hearing name for first this this feb
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Baller. Straight up Naija style baling winger made of the same material as Aminike, Finidi, Odegbami and Musa. Authentic Nigerian product that will be at the highest level in a couple years. He does need to learn to use his dribbling abilities more judiciously and help the full back more but he will have this figured in a matter of months.

Oshmen

The world will have a problem with these players from a so called shithole country. Up Rohr!
so Kalu Musa Eze and Ejaira all out of your equation now ??
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cally wrote:Ejuke plays for Herenveen in the Dutch league. I watched him play against VVV Venlo two days back and he was quite impressive on the ball. Dude can really dribble with both feet, and can play from either wing, moreso from the left.

Arsenal needs to bring him in. He can do what Pepe is failing to do for us. His only issue is he hasn't seen a dribble he doesn't like :wink:

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

The real deal wrote:Legit!

Check out the dribble and goal at 5:13 in this clip. Wow! If this boy was Brazilian, he'd be on the pages of most newspapers.

He needs to find a bigger shin guard though. With the way he dribbles, he needs to protect himself better cause he looks like he's not wearing any shin guards.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

walesvilla wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Baller. Straight up Naija style baling winger made of the same material as Aminike, Finidi, Odegbami and Musa. Authentic Nigerian product that will be at the highest level in a couple years. He does need to learn to use his dribbling abilities more judiciously and help the full back more but he will have this figured in a matter of months.

Oshmen

so Kalu Musa Eze and Ejaira all out of your equation now ??
Im not one for CE fantasy squads but when did Eze and Ejaira become Super Eagles this is great news :clap: (sarcasm)
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He should be invited now. Particularly since Kalu and Onyekeru haven't played consistently this season. He also plays at a higher level than Dennis who has been invited recently.
Last edited by olu on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:

1naija,

But the big boys of SE are the ones playing in the CAN tournament so this is exactly where you are recommending a player who you claim is playing in a weak league.
I meant the homebased players tournament that Ghana excels in. What's that one called? CHAN?

Btw, I am sick and tired of having to remember all the acronyms for the the cup of nations. AFON, CAN, ANC...worrahell..
Last edited by 1naija on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cally wrote:

Check out the dribble and goal at 5:13 in this clip. Wow! If this boy was Brazilian, he'd be on the pages of most newspapers.

He needs to find a bigger shin guard though. With the way he dribbles, he needs to protect himself better cause he looks like he's not wearing any shin guards.
Norwegian league bro..come on, let’s get serious here. He’s having a decent season but one thing that’s disappointed me is his games against the top teams in his backwater league namely Ajax and PSV, bobo hasn’t excelled against the big boys IMO. Needs to show them he’s good enough to play for them.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:

the boy is playing with his socks down like CCC :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Abeg o, make him get extra large shin guards! EPL butchers dey everywhere.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

THE search for AM/10/Okocha position is over. He is legit.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Cally wrote:

Norwegian league bro..come on, let’s get serious here. He’s having a decent season but one thing that’s disappointed me is his games against the top teams in his backwater league namely Ajax and PSV, bobo hasn’t excelled against the big boys IMO. Needs to show them he’s good enough to play for them.
Welcome! Oniranu! If Maceo4 does not have hatred for a player, the player is NOT a Nigerian. Tufiakwa! #derision
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote:THE search for AM/10/Okocha position is over. He is legit.
He’s a winger not a No 10. Abeg focus on blacks stars , we don’t play wingers in the middle. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!