Mikel and Nwakaeme

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mikel and Nwakaeme

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They are currently leading in the Super Liga. Wow....so will that **** invite and give Nwakaeme another chance? He has been very impressive and consistent so far this season...let me also add Mikel has been one of the best signings in the league and so far rated as the best CM in the league

Oh yes Nwakaeme scored again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.beinsp ... 409879/amp
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel and Nwakaeme

Post by gochino »

True! I watched some games and couldn't believe my eyes. Mikel looks fitter than ever! And was very solid in Midfield. He was overlapping and giving good passes. Nwakaeme has also been very good! He is one smart winger that does not rely on speed.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The same Nwakaeme that underwhelmed when he was last called up... What exactly can some 30 something year old dude playing in almighty Turkey offer the NT especially in a position where we are solidly overloaded?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Age is a number. Ibrahimovic is a 38 year old guy banging in goals for Milan. I didn't watch his game for the eagles but it was not a full 90 min game on a bad pitch...Not saying he should be invited but he is really good when he plays for club.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

gochino wrote:Age is a number. Ibrahimovic is a 38 year old guy banging in goals for Milan. I didn't watch his game for the eagles but it was not a full 90 min game on a bad pitch...Not saying he should be invited but he is really good when he plays for club.
Lol imagine comparing Nwakaeme to Ibra? The cheek of you... who will Nwakaeme bench right now in that squad? I don't even think he's good enough to make the bench for starters!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Men!....I am not campaigning for him, all am saying is he is in fine form and very fit! Go and watch his games and judge for yourself, please!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

everyone deserves a fair chance. fair and square! the likes of onuachu, ighalo, onyekuru was given many chances to shine but the nwakaeme guy was dropped after 1 OK game. except his attitude in training is bad, BABA needs to give him another chance and is up to him to prove himself. After all, the same Turkey league Got us Emenike (in prime)
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

gochino

Post subject: Re: Mikel and Nwakaeme

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:21 am 

Men!....I am not campaigning for him, all am saying is he is in fine form and very fit! Go and watch his games and judge for yourself, please!

you're not doing anything wrong. the man is in form and deserves a chance of others were given more than 1 chance
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

gochino wrote:True! I watched some games and couldn't believe my eyes. Mikel looks fitter than ever! And was very solid in Midfield. He was overlapping and giving good passes. Nwakaeme has also been very good! He is one smart winger that does not rely on speed.

I thought I was the only person that noticed this. I watched Mikel against Fenerbache and I was mightily impressed with how fit, mobile and solid he looked on the ball. Bobo was commanding the field box to box. Mikel is still very much awesome midfielder he's always been. I'd support him coming back to our SE.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:
gochino wrote:True! I watched some games and couldn't believe my eyes. Mikel looks fitter than ever! And was very solid in Midfield. He was overlapping and giving good passes. Nwakaeme has also been very good! He is one smart winger that does not rely on speed.

I thought I was the only person that noticed this. I watched Mikel against Fenerbache and I was mightily impressed with how fit, mobile and solid he looked on the ball. Bobo was commanding the field box to box. Mikel is still very much awesome midfielder he's always been. I'd support him coming back to our SE.

That's one player Arsenal should have signed when he was leaving Chelsea. He could have really helped us, and pissed off Danfo and Bigpokey as well.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cally wrote:

Mikel has always been pure quality. I appreciate him more now as I watch Jorginho putting in a poor imitation of Mikel's routine performances during his prime.

Unfortunately he's rarely been appreciated by the bulk of Nigerians. He's put in 13yrs SE service from 2006 to 2019. His leadership on and off the pitch is still very much needed but it's best to let him quietly enjoy the rest if his career. He done try. :clap:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cally wrote:

Some people will come and tell us soon that turkish league is slower than prem o :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates