Sarri's Juve

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sarri's Juve

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
Did the mad man get out of the asylum today? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He sure did. :lol:
You are beginning to behave like an Arsenal fan. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Took you until february 10 to rear your head. You go re-rear am in May or you will go into hiding and cuddle with the mad man, the same way you did when the mad man was driven out of the CL? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I might hide Spastic style so make I enjoy am while it lasts :taunt:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Someone explain the need for Lukaku.
Lol. Abeg come again then ask AC Milan how far today. :mrgreen:

21 goals so far this season in all games. 17 in the league. And currently top of the league. Meanwhile big kudos to Moses for his assist today.
It was a beautiful cross. I almost lost hope at half time as Inter were poor but second half was a smash - Barella has energy for days!! What an engine!
No doubt. Inter was atrocious and played off the park in the first half before they came to life after Brozovic's insane volley from 25 yds out. It was downhill from then for AC Milan though Ibra nearly pulled off the late equalizer. I was happy for our boy Moses for his late contributions.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:

21 goals so far this season in all games. 17 in the league. And currently top of the league. Meanwhile big kudos to Moses for his assist today.
It was a beautiful cross. I almost lost hope at half time as Inter were poor but second half was a smash - Barella has energy for days!! What an engine!
No doubt. Inter was atrocious and played off the park in the first half before they came to life after Brozovic's insane volley from 25 yds out. It was downhill from then for AC Milan though Ibra nearly pulled off the late equalizer. I was happy for our boy Moses for his late contributions.
A derby is a derby, but man... beating this AC Milan is nothing to be proud of sha.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
jdizzy wrote:Underestimate mad man Conte at your own peril...especially if we gets his preferred players like Lukaku.
Did the mad man get out of the asylum today? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He sure did. :lol:
You are beginning to behave like an Arsenal fan. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Took you until february 10 to rear your head. You go re-rear am in May or you will go into hiding and cuddle with the mad man, the same way you did when the mad man was driven out of the CL? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I might hide Spastic style so make I enjoy am while it lasts :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, how much una mad man spend this season! Scratch that! How much did una mad man spend in january? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eriksen
Moses
Young

Those are the ones I can remember off head. :rotf: Dude literally bought a whole new team in the summer! Was still struggling to take first position! Then went ahead and bought close to half a team in january again! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mad man? Naaahh Checkbook spendrift who cannot coach unless he buys the whole world? Yes! :D
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

green4life wrote:

It made sense for Inter less so for Juve.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:By the way, how much una mad man spend this season! Scratch that! How much did una mad man spend in january? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eriksen
Moses
Young

Those are the ones I can remember off head. :rotf: Dude literally bought a whole new team in the summer! Was still struggling to take first position! Then went ahead and bought close to half a team in january again! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mad man? Naaahh Checkbook spendrift who cannot coach unless he buys the whole world? Yes! :D
Point well taken but in fairness to Conte, Jose bought pretty much a brand new team when he was successful at Inter and it didn't take anything away from his achievements. Winning the scudetto for Inter will be massive for Conte and Inter if he can get it done regardless of how much was spent.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:By the way, how much una mad man spend this season! Scratch that! How much did una mad man spend in january? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eriksen
Moses
Young

Point well taken but in fairness to Conte, Jose bought pretty much a brand new team when he was successful at Inter and it didn't take anything away from his achievements. Winning the scudetto for Inter will be massive for Conte and Inter if he can get it done regardless of how much was spent.

Inter spending is peanuts compared to successive years of Juve investment....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:

Eriksen
Moses
Young

Inter spending is peanuts compared to successive years of Juve investment....
I was about to mention that as well. Definitely agree. :agree:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am confused as to why you mention Mourinho? what concerns me with Mourinho?

Mancini won multiple scudetti and so did Mourinho. Winning the scudetto is NOT massive for Inter. its routine.

As to your comments, here are the "brand new teams" mourinho bought in his first and second season at Inter. :rotf: :rotf:

2008-09
Mancini, Muntari and Quaresma

2009-2010
Milito, Motta, Lucio, Eto'o, Sneidjer, Pandev.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am confused as to why you mention Mourinho? what concerns me with Mourinho?

Mancini won multiple scudetti and so did Mourinho. Winning the scudetto is NOT massive for Inter. its routine.

As to your comments, here are the "brand new teams" mourinho bought in his first and second season at Inter. :rotf: :rotf:

2008-09
Mancini, Muntari and Quaresma

2009-2010
Milito, Motta, Lucio, Eto'o, Sneidjer, Pandev.
Yes, Inter has won the league 18 times but the last time they won it was 10 years ago in 2009/2010 season. Winning once every 10 odd years doesn't seem like much of a routine in consideration of today’s world where Juve is winning every year and have been spending annually to stay on top. And the reality is the last time they won the trophy 'routinely' those managers were backed (Jose, Mancini, etc) in the transfer market. What is routine is the fact that Inter is a buying club and they must spend to compete against Juve.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L

Did you watch the Coppa Italia Semi Finals today? or do you want to wait until after the second leg before you speak? :D
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:G4L

Did you watch the Coppa Italia Semi Finals today? or do you want to wait until after the second leg before you speak? :D
They deserved to lose though they have have another chance to rescue the situation
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:...
you are a wicked boy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

oh no I fell into this thread by mistake and I can't close my tab without posting first.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:oh no I fell into this thread by mistake and I can't close my tab without posting first.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L, you no go post about your mad man again??!!!! you were twerking up and down a few weeks ago, but since then, your mad man has been chained like a mad dog and you just keep quiet? O ma se o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:oh no I fell into this thread by mistake and I can't close my tab without posting first.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I thought because there was an empty crowd no one would see, unfortunately the cameras told all!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L, nno! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Jizzy, how is your madman doing these days? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Antonio Conte spent £150m to turn Inter Milan into title challengers again but has fallen well short... the former Chelsea boss is fed up and admits he will 'make considerations' at the end of a disappointing trophyless season
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ngers.html

Odiegwu!