Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47584
DON'T HATE!!!


Image

Image

Image

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18824
At least we know won’t be going on refresher courses since there’s nothing to refresh. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47584
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
At least we know won’t be going on refresher courses since there’s nothing to refresh. :laugh:



Refresher courses are JAs

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47584
One thing is certain. Our defence will be solid henceforth. We found the missing link. Kudos to the NFF for this fantastic hire. We blame them when they dont do the right thing. Let's give them a massive Kudos for making decision to go with the best instead of following sentiment.

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3275
General shoelace Yobo, our defenders go dey score owngoals tire... chei!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18824
Yobo hasn’t done anything football related since retirement except for MC charity games. He has no coaching attempts let alone experience and has never bothered to educate himself beyond what he was taught .If the past is prologue then we’re turning a forgetful CD into a coach. Will he even remember the players on the field by HT? :scared:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47584
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Yobo hasn’t done anything football related since retirement except for MC charity games. He has no coaching attempts let alone experience and has never bothered to educate himself beyond what he was though. If the past is prologue then we’re turning a forgetful CD into a coach. Will he even remember the players on the field by HT? :scared:


Severe pain. Can we count on you not to watch the SE while he coaching Nigeria?

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18824
1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Yobo hasn’t done anything football related since retirement except for MC charity games. He has no coaching attempts let alone experience and has never bothered to educate himself beyond what he was though. If the past is prologue then we’re turning a forgetful CD into a coach. Will he even remember the players on the field by HT? :scared:


Severe pain. Can we count on you not to watch the SE while he coaching Nigeria?


Have u ever seen shoelace coaching anything?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47584
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Yobo hasn’t done anything football related since retirement except for MC charity games. He has no coaching attempts let alone experience and has never bothered to educate himself beyond what he was though. If the past is prologue then we’re turning a forgetful CD into a coach. Will he even remember the players on the field by HT? :scared:


Severe pain. Can we count on you not to watch the SE while he coaching Nigeria?


Have u ever seen shoelace coaching anything?


He is coaching the SE, and you will love every bit of it whether you like it or not. :thumbs:

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
:clap:

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7737
I knew you were going to be here taking glory. Meanwhile, everything is happening over your head.

Too much flossing can make you irrelevant to the happenings on ground in Bayelsa.

Yobo's appointment, you did not see coming.

Supreme Court firing Lyon, no inkling from you.

Houston man claiming Bayelsa.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: APPRECIATE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 47584
truetalk wrote:
I knew you were going to be here taking glory. Meanwhile, everything is happening over your head.

Too much flossing can make you irrelevant to the happenings on ground in Bayelsa.

Yobo's appointment, you did not see coming.

Supreme Court firing Lyon, no inkling from you.

Houston man claiming Bayelsa.


See taking bad belle to the next level. :rotf:

What has overturning an election, a daily routine under the Buhari regime, got to do with Nigeria begging her most accomplished and world renowned footballer of all time to come and impart his fantastic knowledge of the game on our young players?

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group