Joseph Yobo appointed Super Eagles’ assistant coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

greg
Egg
Egg
Re: Joseph Yobo appointed Super Eagles’ assistant coach

Post by greg »

At least na assistant so the damage he can do will be limited. It's easy to tell the type of coach that captains like Keshi or Mikel would make. Yobo's tenure churned out the most spineless, unorganized SE teams in the history of Nigerian football. No leadership on the pitch whatsoever. My heart aches at the thought of anyone from the Super Chickens era being involved in our football today. Tufiakwa, but hope he proves me wrong.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hopefully this will ensure we can finally get rid of ****...I will prefer Yobo as the manager instead of that ****
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote:hopefully this will ensure we can finally get rid of ****...I will prefer Yobo as the manager instead of that ****
Who is ****?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

imehjunior wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Why? we have Finidi, Amunike, Amokachi, Oliseh that are actual coaches who have invested their time and shown a much stronger interest in coaching. Anyway sha..... Good luck to capt Yobo.
Apart from Finidi the rest have had their chances.
Amunike still has a lot to offer. I agree Oliseh and Amokachi have had their chances.

But seriously, Yobo's appointment is a padi padi arrangement.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:hopefully this will ensure we can finally get rid of ****...I will prefer Yobo as the manager instead of that ****
Who is ****?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:
Who is ****?
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Odas wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Why? we have Finidi, Amunike, Amokachi, Oliseh that are actual coaches who have invested their time and shown a much stronger interest in coaching. Anyway sha..... Good luck to capt Yobo.
I think politics, or God-fatherism was involved in the appointment of Yabo. As rightly stated; Emir, several ex-player are more qualified than Yabo is and so, deserves ...
If it's politics, he wouldn't get the job. He campaigned openly against Buhari in the 2015 elections.
Come on Dammy, he meant NFF politics (Pinnick). You know, Buhari doesn't interfere with the NFF and other sporting federations.
Fabio, thx a lot! Please clarify for Dammy what I meant by 'politics' in this case
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:
Odas wrote:
ANC wrote:This is good news.
Why is this good news? Can you please clarify?
Ghana's chance have just improved :biggrin:
I see! In another word, we (Nigeria) is in trouble beyond mention :P :P
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:
Who is ****?
Bigpokey24, answer the question. Who is '****?'
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lolly wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
Amunike still has a lot to offer. I agree Oliseh and Amokachi have had their chances.

I bet you were a witness to the padi padi arrangement, abi? Or na your typical misinformation?
Last edited by 1naija on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:
Who is ****?
:rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

As long as he doesn't coach defense.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

1naija wrote:
Lolly wrote:
imehjunior wrote:

I bet you were a witness to the padi padi arrangement, abi? Or na your typical misinformation?
Just like you have been a witness to the FG appointments that you complain about. :taunt:

Abeg, tell Snr Yobo to go and get his coaching badges.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
fabio wrote:
Who is ****?
Bigpokey24, answer the question. Who is '****?'

Rohr