BABA (Rohr) takes Dig at Yobo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
BABA (Rohr) takes Dig at Yobo

Post by john12 »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... ama-leave/

” I don’t know why Imama has been removed. I worked very well with him. He did a very good job with me. I regret his departure. But since the NFF have the right to take this decision, there is nothing that I can do about it.

” I have the responsibility to develop coaches from Nigeria as agreed with the NFF. I am more than happy to do that. Yobo is welcome to the team of course. I have heard that he has no coaching diplomas, so I will talk to him about this if what I have heard is correct, I will tell Yobo that he needs to do the training required to grow as a coach”, Rohr concluded.

Anyone that knows BABA knows that he speaks like this to the press, he is offended
Last edited by john12 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: BABA (Rohr takes Dig at Yobo)

Post by john12 »

personally, I think nff are either trying to frustrate him to resign, or do not want to renew his contract because why hire someone without any coaching experience as his assistant when there are experienced coaches or why sack his assistant when he didnt do anything wrong. An equivalent to this is

1) An older well spoken, Eloquent, intelligent man not going to going to Law school but works as an Attorney because he knows how to defend himself resolves conflict and speaks/writes well

2) A great Science student that dosen't attend medical school but wants to be treating patient

I'm sorry but if Rohr Continues, this is a reason to defend any failed attempt. WTF hire an assistant without coaching credentials! You should either respect him or do not renew his contract don't do disrespectful $#% like this to a man that achieved his precontratual Goals/Targets
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BABA (Rohr) takes Dig at Yobo

Post by pajimoh »

I don't know what you're talking about so I can't contribute much. I have decided I will NEVER click on any "owngoal" link or take any of their report seriously.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:personally, I think nff are either trying to frustrate him to resign, or do not want to renew his contract because why hire someone without any coaching experience as his assistant when there are experienced coaches or why sack his assistant when he didnt do anything wrong. An equivalent to this is

1) An older well spoken, Eloquent, intelligent man not going to going to Law school but works as an Attorney because he knows how to defend himself resolves conflict and speaks/writes well

2) A great Science student that dosen't attend medical school but wants to be treating patient

I'm sorry but if Rohr Continues, this is a reason to defend any failed attempt. WTF hire an assistant without coaching credentials! You should either respect him or do not renew his contract don't do disrespectful $#% like this to a man that achieved his precontratual Goals/Targets

Yobo is a puppet caretaker in waiting.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:I don't know what you're talking about so I can't contribute much. I have decided I will NEVER click on any "owngoal" link or take any of their report seriously.
Pajimoh, you do well in clicking on the links (any link). I DON'T do it at all. I hate to do such.

Anyway, as to Yobo, I think something is cooking in the NFF's office and hence the appointment of Him
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Agent12, this is not how we do things on CE.

Please, next time, you need to post a descriptor of what the link is about or post snippets of the article and include the URL.

Thank you.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:I don't know what you're talking about so I can't contribute much. I have decided I will NEVER click on any "owngoal" link or take any of their report seriously.
Pajimoh, you do well in clicking on the links (any link). I DON'T do it at all. I hate to do such.

Anyway, as to Yobo, I think something is cooking in the NFF's office and hence the appointment of Him
Can you speak English for once? You aren't making a single sense
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Looks like Imama was punished for failing to qualify for the Olympics. I think this is the wrong move as he is still far more experienced than Yobo as a coach and in a better place to learn from Rohr to build on that experience.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Can you speak English for once? You aren't making a single sense
No, I cannot speak English. It is NOT my language; therefore, I am NOT trying to be perfect in it.

While at it, we are NOT speaking English language here, rather we are WRITING English. The last time I checked, there is a difference between SPOKEN and WRITTEN English language.

Do you know the difference? Mumu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mmm, by belle-oooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is the problem with you odas, when you constantly use babel to translate whatever language you type on the web, it comes out sounding pathetic....once again, why do you find it so difficult to express yourself?
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Yobo will get his certificate before the world cup, and take over from Rohr after the world cup. Then he will go on to coach Nigeria for 10 years. Most of you angry bad belle people are in your mid 60s. You better just accept it that the future of Nigeria football for the next 10 years lies solely in Yobos hand or you'll be miserable in your late 60s to mid 70s.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

not only Olympic iman didn't qualify for ,home base eagle also
thanks
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

My initial thought as well was that NFF is trying to frustrate Rohr to resign by appointing Yobo. I really hope that's not the case. It makes no sense why they would hire an assistant without consulting Rohr first. It's painful to watch the unprofessional manner in which the NFF is run.

I personally like Rohr and would love for his contract to be renewed ASAP, however, if the NFF doesn't want to renew his contract they should stop wasting time and hire another coach.
john12 wrote:personally, I think nff are either trying to frustrate him to resign, or do not want to renew his contract because why hire someone without any coaching experience as his assistant when there are experienced coaches or why sack his assistant when he didnt do anything wrong. An equivalent to this is

asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
1naija wrote:Yobo will get his certificate before the world cup, and take over from Rohr after the world cup. Then he will go on to coach Nigeria for 10 years. Most of you angry bad belle people are in your mid 60s. You better just accept it that the future of Nigeria football for the next 10 years lies solely in Yobos hand or you'll be miserable in your late 60s to mid 70s.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

olu wrote:My initial thought as well was that NFF is trying to frustrate Rohr to resign by appointing Yobo. I really hope that's not the case. It makes no sense why they would hire an assistant without consulting Rohr first. It's painful to watch the unprofessional manner in which the NFF is run.

I personally like Rohr and would love for his contract to be renewed ASAP, however, if the NFF doesn't want to renew his contract they should stop wasting time and hire another coach.

They didnt consult with him to hire his previous assistant coaches, so why would not consulting with him before hiring Yobo suddenly be because they want to frustrate him? He said he would advise Yobo to take coaching courses. Case closed.

The problem with many of you is that you are putting Yobo in the same category as other applicants. Yobo is a big boy and superior to other applicants and does not need to follow the same rules as others. He will take a coaching course if and when he feels like it. Let's just accept things the way they are please...
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

asabatex wrote::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
1naija wrote:Yobo will get his certificate before the world cup, and take over from Rohr after the world cup. Then he will go on to coach Nigeria for 10 years. Most of you angry bad belle people are in your mid 60s. You better just accept it that the future of Nigeria football for the next 10 years lies solely in Yobos hand or you'll be miserable in your late 60s to mid 70s.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bad belle people will not like this post at all.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am glad Yobo has been hired...
SuperEagles

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I guess Yobo knows nothing about football despite all his years of playing in Naija and Europe. Na wah for una.

If NFF's strategic goal is to develop a pool of Naija coaches, then assigning Yobo to Rohl while Yobo pursues his coaching badges is not a bad idea. Nothing wrong with what Rohl also said.

As for the sacked loser. Na today? Coaches usually get punished for failing!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cmoke wrote:I guess Yobo knows nothing about football despite all his years of playing in Naija and Europe. Na wah for una.

If NFF's strategic goal is to develop a pool of Naija coaches, then assigning Yobo to Rohl while Yobo pursues his coaching badges is not a bad idea. Nothing wrong with what Rohl also said.

As for the sacked loser. Na today? Coaches usually get punished for failing!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

They know all these, and would accept it for other appointments. They just have to show themselves every now and then.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

At least the article says they let Rohr about hiring Yobo before making it public. The truth is we really don't know whether Yobo will make a good coach. Some ex-players turn out to be good coaches while others struggle.
1naija wrote:
olu wrote:My initial thought as well was that NFF is trying to frustrate Rohr to resign by appointing Yobo. I really hope that's not the case. It makes no sense why they would hire an assistant without consulting Rohr first. It's painful to watch the unprofessional manner in which the NFF is run.

They didnt consult with him to hire his previous assistant coaches, so why would not consulting with him before hiring Yobo suddenly be because they want to frustrate him? He said he would advise Yobo to take coaching courses. Case closed.

The problem with many of you is that you are putting Yobo in the same category as other applicants. Yobo is a big boy and superior to other applicants and does not need to follow the same rules as others. He will take a coaching course if and when he feels like it. Let's just accept things the way they are please...
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Makes sense that we should have a pool of qualified coaches to help develop our new generation of players. Keshi did his part. Now we have a pool consisting of Amokachi, Amuneke etc.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:this is the problem with you odas, when you constantly use babel to translate whatever language you type on the web, it comes out sounding pathetic....once again, why do you find it so difficult to express yourself?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I 'find it so difficult to express myself?' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My belle-ooooo! Tell me this; mumu boy, why are you well known in this FORUM as an IDIIOT?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I am glad Yobo has been hired...
Dummy! Yes you are glad Yabo is hired, but almost jumping off the bridge because Rohr is our coach. Mumu! Oh, I forgot, I have no 'critical thinking skills', but you do - eh? Na wa-ooo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: