Extreme wickedness in football

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Extreme wickedness in football

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Just heard that Barca are offering Inter 70 million Euros + Semedo and Vidal for Lautaro

This is the wicked part. How does your self worth as a player (in this case Semedo and Vidal) ever recover when you are being offered as jara to sweeten a deal. :mad:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Extreme wickedness in football

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm this sounds like a Messi request !!

Barcamessi.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Just heard that Barca are offering Inter 70 million Euros + Semedo and Vidal for Lautaro

This is the wicked part. How does your self worth as a player (in this case Semedo and Vidal) ever recover when you are being offered as jara to sweeten a deal. :mad:
vidal dey still play
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Just heard that Barca are offering Inter 70 million Euros + Semedo and Vidal for Lautaro

Must they accept the deal?