Iggy starts against Derby (FA Cup) and scores x2!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Iggy starts against Derby (FA Cup) and scores x2!!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

World class
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Goals:
Last edited by iworo on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Chai, player from China, a non-competitive league! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle CIC, shey you for accept my bet! You for dey count your 25,000 US$ by now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Oh boy it has to be said:

Osimen had better start sweating, because Oga is knocking on the door...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

charlie wrote:Oh boy it has to be said:

Osimen had better start sweating, because Oga is knocking on the door...
:lol:
Scores against Derby County and a 10-man Brugge and his is now better than Weah Oppong and Roger Miller combined.

Happy for him as a person though.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Scores against Derby County and a 10-man Brugge and his is now better than Weah Oppong and Roger Miller combined. 

considering superstars like falcao, Sanchez, demaria couldn't donit against small derby county, he deserves commendation
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:Scores against Derby County and a 10-man Brugge and his is now better than Weah Oppong and Roger Miller combined. 

considering superstars like falcao, Sanchez, demaria couldn't donit against small derby county, he deserves commendation

sure but with moderation.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

a lot of rave about Bruno Fernandes, sorry he is not a better player than Pogba, the amount of Pogba assist for united including then ones unconverted ones, that stats speaks for itself, Ighalo will enjoy Pogba on the same pitch, Fernandes might be trying a bit too hard, can understand as we do not have anyone that can open up play like him but he needs to start taking the easier option, united might offer Ighalo a deal because we do not have any strikers good inside the box, Rashford, martial and Greenwood are flair players who strike a lot outside the box, Ighalo gives you a different option, scrappy goals, untidy goals, exactly what united need in tight games, now we have an outlet in the box
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:a lot of rave about Bruno Fernandes, sorry he is not a better player than Pogba, the amount of Pogba assist for united including then ones unconverted ones, that stats speaks for itself, Ighalo will enjoy Pogba on the same pitch, Fernandes might be trying a bit too hard, can understand as we do not have anyone that can open up play like him but he needs to start taking the easier option, united might offer Ighalo a deal because we do not have any strikers good inside the box, Rashford, martial and Greenwood are flair players who strike a lot outside the box, Ighalo gives you a different option, scrappy goals, untidy goals, exactly what united need in tight games, now we have an outlet in the box
I am still yet to see the hype about Bruno myself. Pogba is miles ahead.

Also Ighalo is a flair player . His foot works are impressive. When he starts more games, and the sharpness comes back, the iggyscoop will return.

I am so happy for him. He is the first Nigerian striker to play for the biggest club in the world
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I'm very happy for Odion, clearly a very good human being. May God continue to bless his hardwork with success.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a good striker who have nose for the goal, reminds of Ole Gurner himself, and recently Chicharito.
As long as he gets passes he will make do with the ball inside the box.
A one man up front makes him disappear for a while, then bang bang.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:a lot of rave about Bruno Fernandes, sorry he is not a better player than Pogba, the amount of Pogba assist for united including then ones unconverted ones, that stats speaks for itself, Ighalo will enjoy Pogba on the same pitch, Fernandes might be trying a bit too hard, can understand as we do not have anyone that can open up play like him but he needs to start taking the easier option, united might offer Ighalo a deal because we do not have any strikers good inside the box, Rashford, martial and Greenwood are flair players who strike a lot outside the box, Ighalo gives you a different option, scrappy goals, untidy goals, exactly what united need in tight games, now we have an outlet in the box
I am still yet to see the hype about Bruno myself. Pogba is miles ahead.

Also Ighalo is a flair player . His foot works are impressive. When he starts more games, and the sharpness comes back, the iggyscoop will return.

I am so happy for him. He is the first Nigerian striker to play for the biggest club in the world
The British media have overhyped Fernandes! Pogba is a different type of player, absolutely world class! Fernandes is lucky to be playing that 10 role, something which they never allowed Pogba to play, always had to play in a 2 man CDM role taking away his striker instincts, when he was played more upfront during OGS first 12 games, we all saw the numbers and record assists, Fernandes is also lucky that we now have Fred/ Mctomminay/ Matic so he does not have to do more defending duties

Ighalo has ball skills but i prefer for him to shift that to one side and bang in ugly goals, let the Martials/ rashford display all the skills
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Paul Pogba's maga maga don do him in, he will be lucky if he gets another great gig. Club, money, and that high flying status he use to enjoy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko, didn't i tell you Iggy is a very skillful striker? Did you see that goal...kai
SuperEagles