MAN CITY: SEASON/20-21

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MAN CITY: SEASON/19-20

Post by benteke »

ohsee wrote:
benteke wrote:I can see another all English CL final, City and Liverpool.
Chief, I fear for ma boys oh. They need to find ways to pry open that Atletico D, without conceding a goal. Atletico is no joke. And neither is Simeone.
Chief i love how rugged that Atletico is.
But that Anfield is just another place.
But i am hoping against hope that Simeone does the wonder :biggrin:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Bizarre team selection by Guardiola. Couple quid on an upset, offer of huge returns.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

What channel is showing this game?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:What channel is showing this game?
Na today game again? :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Aguero scores.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Rodri doubles and the romp is on.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

No contest. Lada vs. Rolls Royce.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

1 - 2.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Stones na one agbero defender.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

balo wrote:No contest. Lada vs. Rolls Royce.
Na one off game, anything can happen.
Normally it should be 1-1 now, ManC 2nd goal should not count 'cos that was no CK.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Stones na one agbero defender.
About time they let that clown go, how a player at this level keep making those dumb mistakes is mind numbing, same thing with the Argentine.

Stones keeps making stupid mistakes because of his penchant for always trying to make an easy decision look complex.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:
About time they let that clown go, how a player at this level keep making those dumb mistakes is mind numbing, same thing with the Argentine.

Stones keeps making stupid mistakes because of his penchant for always trying to make an easy decision look complex.

Anybody can lose his footing and slip...

It seems to me that once a narrative is established about a player, he can do no right...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

How in the world was that not a red card for the tackle on aguero?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Kevin Bloody DeBruyne!!

A playmaker unlike No Other!
He and Sadio Mane are the two best offensive players in the PL. He is a Phenom!

Meanwhile Aguero surpasses the Plutonion. :clap: :clap: :clap:
How did we miss any of them to coem to beloived?Mane w as there to think Pepe cost us twice what Mane cost Liverpool
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Kaji, De Bruyne would’ve had a deleterious effect on Iwobi’s development at the time.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:

Eric Dier and John Stones are twins. Come to think of it - they both spent part of their development at Everton.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:

Eric Dier and John Stones are twins. Come to think of it - they both spent part of their development at Everton.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is City this bad without De Bruyne?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That City team has been infested with daft players.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:Is City this bad without De Bruyne?

They are not. Give credit to Man U and the dumb City Keeper.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Wey spastic? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Everyone’s entitled to a bad day in office. Ederson had a Kweku Adoboli, in fairness to the oft reliable Brazilian, ‘twas long overdue. City have, for the most, laboured vs a back five, low block, whenever confronted this season. Wolves, hi-ho Sheff Utd, United on previous occasions. The high defensive line is susceptible to the quick counter, all the more so when either Johnny Pebbles or Nico Otamadness is gatekeeping. City have missed Sane considerably this semester and assuming the Bayern move materialises, will rue the loss of one of game’s most precocious talents.

With the charges at disposal, could Ebubedike Guardiola adjust the shape and strategy in anticipation of the obvious? Nevertheless, second place and an FA to add to the Carling (British) is a decent season. Hard to see City lifting Odeku large, their defensive Achilles heel will prove their undoing.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Coach wrote:Everyone’s entitled to a bad day in office. Ederson had a Kweku Adoboli, in fairness to the oft reliable Brazilian, ‘twas long overdue. City have, for the most, laboured vs a back five, low block, whenever confronted this season. Wolves, hi-ho Sheff Utd, United on previous occasions. The high defensive line is susceptible to the quick counter, all the more so when either Johnny Pebbles or Nico Otamadness is gatekeeping. City have missed Sane considerably this semester and assuming the Bayern move materialises, will rue the loss of one of game’s most precocious talents.

With the charges at disposal, could Ebubedike Guardiola adjust the shape and strategy in anticipation of the obvious? Nevertheless, second place and an FA to add to the Carling (British) is a decent season. Hard to see City lifting Odeku large, their defensive Achilles heel will prove their undoing.
No one does it like you, I really mean this. Fair for me to assume a bow was taken?