African age cheat in a tearful confession!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
African age cheat in a tearful confession!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

He added: "Like all Senegalese, I lowered my age to be professional. In Africa, the player who does not lower his age cannot be professional [in Europe], it's a reality.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... ernational

Na wa o!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: African age cheat in a tearful confession!

Post by Cellular »

Emperor Ogolo wrote:He added: "Like all Senegalese, I lowered my age to be professional. In Africa, the player who does not lower his age cannot be professional [in Europe], it's a reality.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... ernational

Na wa o!
One day someone will sue these guys for fraud.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

So Mane is ....
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so what's his age if not 31? At 6th division you don't get paid well so he made (up) a sensational story to get better paid interview.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mcal wrote:...so what's his age if not 31? At 6th division you don't get paid well so he made (up) a sensational story to get better paid interview.
How so? If he's told you what he knows and you still don't want to believe him then what hope of fi ing the problem?

The gist is majority of footballers he knows age-cheat.

I know of a friend involved in a football agency in Ghana with hope of selling some of these talents. They actually encourage age falsification. He's Ghanaian.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Anyone that does not believe that Africa is the den of age cheats, that that person is definitely a certified mumu
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

pajimoh wrote:
mcal wrote:...so what's his age if not 31? At 6th division you don't get paid well so he made (up) a sensational story to get better paid interview.
How so? If he's told you what he knows and you still don't want to believe him then what hope of fi ing the problem?

The gist is majority of footballers he knows age-cheat.

I know of a friend involved in a football agency in Ghana with hope of selling some of these talents. They actually encourage age falsification. He's Ghanaian.
...I am not arguing he is wrong, my question is, what is the real age if not 31? The article did not mention it.
Age cheat is/was a fact, at least as far back as when rulers were used as measuring if you one belong to a certain age group at secondary school matches, and the technique of stunting to get under the ruler was mastered.