The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by ohenhen1 »

Get well soon Mikel.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:chei assnal don bring corona come EPL

people are falling ill and dying, and na Arsenal matter concern you?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Assnal is cursed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Assnal is cursed
Dude is time to be serious,you beg Danfo to curse a club and you think is funny?When person die as Arsenal player or fan i will report you and danfo because of your hatred of our club.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Assnal is cursed
Dude is time to be serious,you beg Danfo to curse a club and you think is funny?When person die as Arsenal player or fan i will report you and danfo because of your hatred of our club.
Whatever snitch
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Sad isn't it? :oops:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Sad isn't it? :oops:
Another worthless attempt to seek attention...smh you are nothing but a speck ... :arrow:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Get well soon Mikel.
Hope this thing ain’t one of the calamities from Revelation.
This is really serious!
Our world may never be the same again.
Calm down.
Your reaction is contributing to the panic.
Times like this, you realize the people who are very ignorant and unintelligent. smh revelation ko, rolling nation ni. And this one will call himself a graduate :oops:

When Ebola was wiping out Africans, no one remembered revelation. Aids came, influenza came, small pox came, nobody remembered revelation. smh.
Ignorant and unintelligent why? Because he mentioned Revelations?

SMH

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It doesn't make them unintelligent. It's a valid concern albeit not of interest to you.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
This is really serious!
Calm down.
Times like this, you realize the people who are very ignorant and unintelligent. smh revelation ko, rolling nation ni. And this one will call himself a graduate :oops:

When Ebola was wiping out Africans, no one remembered revelation. Aids came, influenza came, small pox came, nobody remembered revelation. smh.

SMH

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It doesn't make them unintelligent. It's a valid concern albeit not of interest to you.
It's very unintelligent, similar to bible belters who called Obama the anti christ
SuperEagles

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Dem days - Gooner_nation!!!!

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
This is really serious!
Calm down.

SMH

It's very unintelligent, similar to bible belters who called Obama the anti christ
That was unintelligent. This is a valid observation of events that can be referenced in scripture. What is unintelligent about observing the seeming helplessness of the authorities in the light of what is unarguably ranks among the greatest challenges of our lifetime and taking solace in the fact that events like this were foretold centuries ago?

It is stupidity to label a valid observation as unintelligent.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You call cono greatest event of our lifetime? Smh...wars etc , murdering of Jews, African, etc be what again. Civil wars in naija, boko etc.....nah this one una choose to state rapture eh?. .. anyways this thread is about assanal hoping for the league to be canceled. I laugh at you Africans who beats una chest shouting they know the scriptures more than everyone..Interpreting the scriptures to fit their own secular beliefs...smh...these same so called Nigerian Christians will be on these same forum insulting and swearing.... no difference from the evangelicals who vote trump or the fake Christians who were slave owners....
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You call cono greatest event of our lifetime? Smh...wars etc , murdering of Jews, African, etc be what again. Civil wars in naija, boko etc.....nah this one una choose to state rapture eh?. .. anyways this thread is about assanal hoping for the league to be canceled. I laugh at you Africans who beats una chest shouting they know the scriptures more than everyone..Interpreting the scriptures to fit their own secular beliefs...smh...these same so called Nigerian Christians will be on these same forum insulting and swearing.... no difference from the evangelicals who vote trump or the fake Christians who were slave owners....
Ingrish na ya problem.

"Arguably ranks among"

See ya life? Maybe na that Yankee turkey wey you dey chop :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fer real sha, all man gat to stop posturing like they know what time it is. About 3 months ago we were ushering in the New Year and making plans like we own ourselves.

Man ≠ GOD (QED).

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Huge donations from the Bundesliga boys to support Germany’s superior health system, action potentials somewhat slower amongst the Premier Leagues millionaires as the NHS teeters on the brink of collapse. “He’s one of our own, he’s one of our own...” and how fortunate the footballer for the fickle forgetfulness of the fan. As their local hospital caved in, overwhelmed by the authority that is Covid19, as the pleas of frontline combatants for the weapons to protect themselves in the battle to treat others, fell on deaf ears...the question is, was he? Were they? When you needed them most, when their hundreds of thousands a week could’ve equipped staff with protective face masks, when a drop of water from their fiscal ocean could’ve spared health care professionals from donning bin bags to shield themselves before facing a foe from which they were cowering, were they really, “one of your own?”.

‘Tis said Covid19 demands a communal effort and yet, how that community has found itself composed of islands cut apart by sea, as this microbial tsunami rages. Lewandoski has donated €1m, Sane, Kimmich, it is a sorry depiction of the Premier league, that “our own” superstars have shown the superficiality behind their kissed badges and heart shaped hand gestures. Fortunately the Battle of Ogbuefi will fast be forgotten the moment a ball bounces.

Yes there are food banks being opened, Daniel Levy has offered advice, Beloved has offered phone calls and online coaching courses. City and United managed to scrape together £100K combined and Declan Rice had a chit-chat with West Ham’s oldest fan. Newcastle have offered metric tons of cold meat and Crystal Palace have offered hospitality staff job security and salary. And yet, still, the story from the frontlines are bleak, where is the effort from their multi-million pound leviathans and their myriad multi-millionaire primadonnas to support the shoulders of society carrying the bulk of the burden?

‘Tis a shame that it will have taken the boys of the Bundesliga to remind the Premierships privileged of the part they can and should be playing. To the millions of fans, now battling a relentless foe on the frontlines of the NHS, with no sign of half-time, full time or break in play for respite and refreshments, Football has failed You.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lewandowski donated 1 million..now that's massive
SuperEagles

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Interesting Read:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... na-in-2011
Cesc Fabregas says he left Arsenal for Barcelona in 2011 for a number of reasons, including his relationship with some former team-mates, pressure on winning trophies and the club's lack of recruitment.

Fabregas joined Arsenal from Barca as a 15-year-old in 2003 and went on to make 303 appearances across all competitions before returning to the Nou Camp, where he then joined Chelsea, and now plays for Monaco in Ligue 1.

In a wide-ranging interview with Arseblog, the 32-year-old spoke openly about his decision to leave the Gunners nine years ago, citing a number of different reasons, admitting that he felt Robin van Persie and Samir Nasri were the only players "on his level" and that he had many "sleepless nights".

"I was the captain, I always felt so much pressure on myself," Fabregas said. "I had to lead this team to win something. I gave everything. Sometimes, I used to go home after we lost and I used to cry.

"I used to suffer, I used to spend sleepless nights suffering. And then you lose a game, you're in the bus like this, destroyed, and then you hear some players laughing, thinking about where they will be going out later.

"This was going on for a few years. We were playing beautiful football and I enjoyed that side of things but I was putting pressure on myself to lead, to do everything and at one point I felt kind of lonely.

"Especially in the last two or three years, I felt Robin and Samir were the only players - it's not an arrogant thing to say, it's how I felt at that time - were the players who were at my level mentally and technically.

"Many things came in my head, I have to admit I was a bit empty, I was drained mentally, physically, in my soul knowing I'm giving everything, knowing a few signings the club could have made but didn't happen.

"Seeing some behaviors from certain players or something like this made me feel I wanted to check something else. If it was not because of that, I would not have left Arsenal at that time."
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

peron33uk wrote:Interesting Read:

Cesc Fabregas says he left Arsenal for Barcelona in 2011 for a number of reasons, including his relationship with some former team-mates, pressure on winning trophies and the club's lack of recruitment.

Fabregas joined Arsenal from Barca as a 15-year-old in 2003 and went on to make 303 appearances across all competitions before returning to the Nou Camp, where he then joined Chelsea, and now plays for Monaco in Ligue 1.

In a wide-ranging interview with Arseblog, the 32-year-old spoke openly about his decision to leave the Gunners nine years ago, citing a number of different reasons, admitting that he felt Robin van Persie and Samir Nasri were the only players "on his level" and that he had many "sleepless nights".

"I was the captain, I always felt so much pressure on myself," Fabregas said. "I had to lead this team to win something. I gave everything. Sometimes, I used to go home after we lost and I used to cry.

"I used to suffer, I used to spend sleepless nights suffering. And then you lose a game, you're in the bus like this, destroyed, and then you hear some players laughing, thinking about where they will be going out later.

"This was going on for a few years. We were playing beautiful football and I enjoyed that side of things but I was putting pressure on myself to lead, to do everything and at one point I felt kind of lonely.

"Especially in the last two or three years, I felt Robin and Samir were the only players - it's not an arrogant thing to say, it's how I felt at that time - were the players who were at my level mentally and technically.

"Many things came in my head, I have to admit I was a bit empty, I was drained mentally, physically, in my soul knowing I'm giving everything, knowing a few signings the club could have made but didn't happen.

"Seeing some behaviors from certain players or something like this made me feel I wanted to check something else. If it was not because of that, I would not have left Arsenal at that time."
Would have been good to havee someone like a keane in those days. Drop kick would be good for them.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

peron33uk wrote:

Would have been good to havee someone like a keane in those days. Drop kick would be good for them.
I'd add Rosicky to that list, at least technically speaking.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

I will add Wilshere too
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

theYemster wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

I was thinking the same too..shame about all his injuries...I still love my Fab 4. Amazing player ! I would have done the same thing he did too...especially back to my childhood and home team Barcelona...it was a no brainer..
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

I will add Wilshere too
In that case, lets add everybody
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gunzilla wrote:
theYemster wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

I was thinking the same too..shame about all his injuries...I still love my Fab 4. Amazing player ! I would have done the same thing he did too...especially back to my childhood and home team Barcelona...it was a no brainer..
Forget Waffi's bad belle, the boy is a LEGEND.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKQS09BBadA
Commitment!!!
Hope y'all are handling biz -take care of you & fam - Bless Up...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Great potential denied us cos of persistent injuries: Nothing's guaranteed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt46TLOk7Dk
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.