Obi Mikel Quits Trabzonspor

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: SHOULD MIKEL HAVE HANDLED THINGS BETTER

Post by kalani JR »

Cmoke wrote:We never support our own .
Our boy stood for the principle that life is more important than football, yet we yab him.
The man gave up plenty money and took a stand, yet we yab him.
When Labron James flatly told the NBA that he will never play in an empty arena, did these same people accuse him of being unprofessional.
Yes he was blasted for being selfish.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Money isn’t everything. I am sure he has enough anyway. He took a morally correct and courageous stand. I can never blame a man for standing on his principles. Took guts and I applaud him
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kawawa wrote:Money isn’t everything. I am sure he has enough anyway. He took a morally correct and courageous stand. I can never blame a man for standing on his principles. Took guts and I applaud him
Principles ke; principle would have meant sacrificing everything to honor wishes of his Turkey fans and wishes entire club organization that helped make his stay in Turkey comfortable on daily basis. But no he has enough money already and can do without never mind that his departure could Completely deconstruct the entire goal of signing him. if he really needed the money we would where we are now because there would be no talk off principle.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Obi Mikel Quits Trabzonspor

Post by maceo4 »

Jette, unlike you, there are people that actually value their lives and that of their family. How anybody in their right mind could expect for a responsible father to not protect their family in these trying times to me is crazy. Mikel did the right thing, and the fact that the league finally came to their senses proves he was right all along. These guys aren’t slaves esp an accomplished player like Mikel.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote:Jette, unlike you, there are people that actually value their lives and that of their family. How anybody in their right mind could expect for a responsible father to not protect their family in these trying times to me is crazy. Mikel did the right thing, and the fact that the league finally came to their senses proves he was right all along. These guys aren’t slaves esp an accomplished player like Mikel.
Of course anytime emotion drives action or opinions this is exactly what happens - a cooked up grenade. One must endeavor to maintain a cool head even in face of extreme provocation and 300 million in the bank. The league was all along going to follow the rest of the world and if they didn’t FIFA would have.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

jette1 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Jette, unlike you, there are people that actually value their lives and that of their family. How anybody in their right mind could expect for a responsible father to not protect their family in these trying times to me is crazy. Mikel did the right thing, and the fact that the league finally came to their senses proves he was right all along. These guys aren’t slaves esp an accomplished player like Mikel.
Of course anytime emotion drives action or opinions this is exactly what happens - a cooked up grenade. One must endeavor to maintain a cool head even in face of extreme provocation and 300 million in the bank. The league was all along going to follow the rest of the world and if they didn’t FIFA would have.
FIFA doesn't have that authority, and clearly it didnt appear they were taking it seriously.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kawawa wrote:Money isn’t everything. I am sure he has enough anyway. He took a morally correct and courageous stand. I can never blame a man for standing on his principles. Took guts and I applaud him
exactly what you should tell mikel; he abandoned his fans because he already has money

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

chai how could Mikel mess up big time like this. Everyone tanda home they collect free weekly money and him dey couch dey scratch wrinkled bags. ITK no good sometimes