Lille says anyone who wants Osimhen must come up with €100m

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Lille says anyone who wants Osimhen must come up with €100m

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Liverpool and Spurs will have to cough up around €100m if they want to sign Osimhen from Lille - See more at: https://bit.ly/3b9RbN3

I just hope that the English Premier League and other European leagues resume in April and we see the season out. There is simply too much riding on many players for the league to be suspended beyond a month.

As per Osimhen, I hope he continues from where he left off after the break and goes on scoring as he was earlier on in the season. This virus is causing a lot of mayhem and I just pray that none of it is long term.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lille says anyone who wants Osimhen must come up with €1

Post by danfo driver »

Not surprised. Their director of football alluded to that, last year, in that his interview where he pretty much said, osimehn will go this summer for more money than they got for Pepe.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

when you pay that much for a player. No way you place him on the bench
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote:when you pay that much for a player. No way you place him on the bench
pepe and assanal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:when you pay that much for a player. No way you place him on the bench
pepe and assanal

Foot Mouth disease :biggrin:

But then again its Assanal you speak of.
Team that benched Kanu for Wiltord. :lol:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

talented player but just like Nicolas pepe, he dosent worth 80 or 100m. football nowadays has gone wild and any tom d#$% and harry that scores few goals will be overpriced
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

This is how they put unnecessary pressure on young talented players signing to their future club
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

john12 wrote:talented player but just like Nicolas pepe, he dosent worth 80 or 100m. football nowadays has gone wild and any tom d#$% and harry that scores few goals will be overpriced
Bullshit @john12. So you think players like Dembele at Barca etc.are worth the ridiculous amount of moeny they paid to get them? Just because he's a naija player you think he's not worth that much (not that l believe any player is worth that much anyway but soccer has gone mad with the amount of money clubs are willing to pay to get a particular player's signature)...
Last edited by Next on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

my friend shut your stupid mouth. where did you hear me say that he isn't worth 100M just because he is "Nigerian"? that's how people will come online instigating without clarification. Anyway, Like Osimehn, Dembele didn't worth 120m that Barca signed him for and that's even adding to the fact that Dembele is a world champion. what people dont understand is that your club are the one benefiting from these astronomical amounts on your head and best believe me, your transfer amount can put enormous pressure on a player performance because he wants to justify that astronomical amount. Dembele, pepe, osimehn, maguire none of them are worth $80, $100M but todays market has gone crazy
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I miss the old days when the likes of Ronaldo has to be a Global superstar before breaking the World transfer record. Figo had to play at the top for almost 8 years before real broke that transfer record or zidane winning Seria a, world cup, WPoy before real broke that transfer record and most Recently Cristiano Ronaldo earning that price tag. After ronaldo, transfer fee has gotten haywire and any tom, jick and harry that performs for 1 season will get overhyped. Osimehn is a potential World class player but as of Now, he dosent worth 100M transfer fee scoring at a Farmers league. do not get me wrong, he is talented but I don't want another player Folding under pressure i.e Pepe
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I just hope this boy continues to deliver. Nothing stops him being a top goalscorer for the next 10 years.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Next wrote:
john12 wrote:talented player but just like Nicolas pepe, he dosent worth 80 or 100m. football nowadays has gone wild and any tom d#$% and harry that scores few goals will be overpriced
Bullshit @john12. So you think players like Dembele at Barca etc.are worth the ridiculous amount of moeny they paid to get them? Just because he's a naija player you think he's not worth that much (not that l believe any player is worht that much anyway but soccer has gone mad wiht the amount of money clubs are willing to pay to get a particular palyer's signature)...
I think the case of Dembele is exactly the point he was trying to make. Where is Dembele is he done keeping the bench warm at Barca? A good player no doubt, but signing players at ridiculous amount puts them under undue pressure. That is not saying they are not worth, that is a different discussion all together.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

@john12 :and who were you referring to here!

I am not going to go low by insulting you or anybody here. Your reaction simply shows you cannot carry out a decent conversation without resulting to insulting people. It simply shows how intelligent you are(or lack of..).. sorry

When Dembele was signed he was nowhere being a world champion! 'France won the WC just when and how long has Dembele been at Barca before then? So please get your facts right @john12
Last edited by Next on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Osimhen is one of the hottest prospects on the planet.
In france, he is one of the faces of France La Ligue 1, alongside the likes of Neymar and Mbappe.

Lille have absolutely every right to cash out when they eventually sell Victor.

Personally, I hope he goes to Real Madrid. Osimhen will be a perfect fit next to someone like Benzema, who is more of a support striker than a point striker. But I suspect his next club will be Liverpool.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:Osimhen is one of the hottest prospects on the planet.
In france, he is one of the faces of France La Ligue 1, alongside the likes of Neymar and Mbappe.

Personally, I hope he goes to Real Madrid. Osimhen will be a perfect fit next to someone like Benzema, who is more of a support striker than a point striker. But I suspect his next club will be Liverpool.
Bro, osimehn is destined for greatness

Some people are boiling because Ahmed Musa failed in EPL and was driven out from Leicester like a mad dog. He was sent to the backwater of Saudi Arabia where no one even remembers that he is alive.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

danfo driver
Bro, osimehn is destined for greatness

Some people are boiling because Ahmed Musa failed in EPL and was driven out from Leicester like a mad dog. He was sent to the backwater of Saudi Arabia where no one even remembers that he is alive.

coming from someone that said obagoal and onyekuru were destined for greatness or someone that called the likes Yekini, drogba "Useless strikers" I don't think your Words mean much here and osimehn must Run away from Badlucks like you before you jinx his career with your repugnant self
Last edited by john12 on Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Charlie

Personally, I hope he goes to Real Madrid. Osimhen will be a perfect fit next to someone like Benzema, who is more of a support striker than a point striker. But I suspect his next club will be

Charlie with all due respect,where did you hear me say osimehn isn't one of the most talented player on earth? does that means that he is worth 100M? the problem is that people like you will come online spewing rubbish regarding our Star players not realizing that your transfer amounts puts enormous pressure on our players head. look at what happened to Pepe. too much pressure due to his transfer fee and worse of all, players do not even get a fraction of that transfer fee. Osimehn is definitely one of the most talented player on earth but he ain't worth 100M just like many overrated players today. even the likes of jadon sancho do not worth 120M. Football has gone mad with all these Astronomical signing
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

john12 wrote:
Charlie

Personally, I hope he goes to Real Madrid. Osimhen will be a perfect fit next to someone like Benzema, who is more of a support striker than a point striker. But I suspect his next club will be

Charlie with all due respect,where did you hear me say osimehn isn't one of the most talented player on earth? does that means that he is worth 100M? the problem is that people like you will come online spewing rubbish regarding our Star players not realizing that your transfer amounts puts enormous pressure on our players head. look at what happened to Pepe. too much pressure due to his transfer fee and worse of all, players do not even get a fraction of that transfer fee. Osimehn is definitely one of the most talented player on earth but he ain't worth 100M just like many overrated players today. even the likes of jadon sancho do not worth 120M. Football has gone mad with all these Astronomical signing
I wasnt quoting you, or responding to you. Just voicing my opinion.
You might think 100M is over priced, but that is the market price for top players these days.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The problem is that Musa is one of the most useless players to ever wear our shirt. A drain dead footballer who is lost in Saudi Arabia because he couldnt compete with Mark Albrighton. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Worthless player who is a forgotten man!