Busayo Saka says he has visited Nigeria before

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Busayo Saka says he has visited Nigeria before

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I can't wait for a pic of Saka , Tomori and Abraham watching. Nigeria v England at a fish n chips shop in 22. Uselss boys.
They are entitled to choose either country. You moved to Nigeria and ran back tmyet it us those who choose to represent the country where they were born, or where they live, who are useless. Why don't you show your patriotism by joining the Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

marko wrote:These guys were brought up in the English system, there is talent in Nigeria, thousands! The issue is poor scouting
Marko, I hear say Saka baba just buy Bentley. Wetin dey happen? Has the boy signed a new contract?
Please confirm rumours regarding his national team preference.
I am happy
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Why are you guys obsessing over Saka? He isn't playing for us. If he was, everyone will know.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

highbury wrote:Why are you guys obsessing over Saka? He isn't playing for us. If he was, everyone will know.
So do you know otherwise? please don't hold back. Share it with us.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

spoke to his dad earlier today, still on going talks with the contract situation at Arsenal! did not ask about playing for Nigeria
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

marko wrote:spoke to his dad earlier today, still on going talks with the contract situation at Arsenal! did not ask about playing for Nigeria
What was the point of talking to his dad if you didn't ask about Saka playing for Nigeria? na wa for some of you sha.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote:
marko wrote:spoke to his dad earlier today, still on going talks with the contract situation at Arsenal! did not ask about playing for Nigeria
What was the point of talking to his dad if you didn't ask about Saka playing for Nigeria? na wa for some of you sha.

Dude is a waste. He knows the boys family but wont give us insider scoop. I really wish the likes of Patrick and KOC still posted here.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: when i said the guy is the dumbest person on CE, you guys thought I was joking.

More importantly, the guy probably doesnt even know the family and is just making sh1t up. Look at his post, if Bukayo signs for Arsenal, he will say "I told you they were negotiating," If Bukayo does not sign, he will say "I told you they were negotiating." Howeve,r he knows that if he commits on the Nigeria issue, and it goes wrong, he will be exposed.

Lets be honest, what Nigerian fan (ignoring the fact that this unfortunate thing insulted the Falcons) would speak with Bukayo's father and not mention Nigeria??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously! lets use our brain! How?!!!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?