Amunike debunks rumours linking him with Super Eagles Job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

emjay
Egg
Egg
Amunike debunks rumours linking him with Super Eagles Job

Post by emjay »

Former U-17 National team coach, Emmanuel Amunike has spoken up against news Linking with the Super Eagles Job amidst Gernot Rohr Contract Renewal Speculations.

While Speaking with sports Radio, Brila FM, Amunike who led the Golden Eaglet to U-17 world cup triumph in Chile 2015 made it clear that he is not in any way interested in the Super Eagles Job.

“I’m not seeking for Super Eagles job, I have made myself clear, and I don’t need to be repeating myself,’ Amunike told Brila FM.

“Nobody knows my life more than God like I said if it is the will of God one day, I will coach the national team."

SEE ALSO:'Show Your Proof!' - Ike Shorunmu responds to Chinedu Obasi Bribery Claims

“You have a coach there in the team, and I have made it very clear, the coach himself has done very well so there’s no need for baseless rumours."

“I have my own challenges that I have to face and see, I hope that post Covid-19 we will be in a position to see if we can reform our team and then get back to the plans we have in mind.”

SOURCE:FOOTYNAIJA