Football returns on Sat - May 16th - Jamiu Collins, others

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Football returns on Sat - May 16th - Jamiu Collins, others

Post by YUJAM »

Huge deal if you ask me. We get to see the new SE prospects

But most importantly we get a piece of our paracetamol back
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Football returns on Sat - May 16th - Jamiu Collins, othe

Post by danfo driver »

Selfish, irresponsible, incompetent and criminal, if you ask me. People are dying and there are people who want to make decisions to murder more people?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pathetic. risking the lives of footballers shame, shame, shame
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Selfish, irresponsible, incompetent and criminal, if you ask me. People are dying and there are people who want to make decisions to murder more people?
You dey mind them....they want the players to wear face mask in empty stadiums...big shame...football should be canceled
SuperEagles

The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Make no mistake about it, regardless of how long it takes to RESTART life again, some new cases or adverse events related to Covid or not will happen and some folks will go crazzzzzyyyy over it. Some players will get sick one way or the other. The reality is the alternative; what is the "Acceptable" morbidity level to restart football and lives again? Imagine how much economic paralysis this has caused. Not just the players, the broadcasters, stadium worker, commentators.....Covid is a disease that makes mostly adults sick, especially those with lots of comorbidities. Regardless of how this ends, what happens when the NEXT pandemic (sure to come) comes? Are we going to shut lives down again?
I'm right in the middle of covid (Literarily) and personally believe there HAS BEEN MASSIVE OVERREACTION to this disease. IMHO, Let lives start again, football included.....
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I think every footballer should be tested 48-72hrs before the restart of the league and subsequently every two weeks until the pandemic is fully under control..
Anyone that tests positive should not be allowed to play until they test negative.
They aren't that many.
Max 800 premiership players including squad players?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:I think every footballer should be tested 48-72hrs before the restart of the league and subsequently every two weeks until the pandemic is fully under control..
Anyone that tests positive should not be allowed to play until they test negative.
They aren't that many.
There is so much wrong in this post. First asymptomatic people transmit the disease, secondly, you could be tested at 2pm and then get the disease at 2:05 pm. if they test every two weeks, it means you'll have 2 weeks to transmit the disease before you are tested again.

You guys are playing with fire and it is clear to me that those who do not recognize the devastation of this disease are those who have not been personally affected or have not seen the devastation right in the face. You guys think this is child's play. okay.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Someone in this post said players should, or can wear masks while on duty. If I read it correctly, how will such work? How safe is it to a tired player who is gasping for air? Will the mask not be a constraint to air (oxygen) flow?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:I think every footballer should be tested 48-72hrs before the restart of the league and subsequently every two weeks until the pandemic is fully under control..
They aren't that many.
There is so much wrong in this post. First asymptomatic people transmit the disease, secondly, you could be tested at 2pm and then get the disease at 2:05 pm. if they test every two weeks, it means you'll have 2 weeks to transmit the disease before you are tested again.

You guys are playing with fire and it is clear to me that those who do not recognize the devastation of this disease are those who have not been personally affected or have not seen the devastation right in the face. You guys think this is child's play. okay.

Dude, I'm right in the MIDDLE of this dx. I'd say it again, right in the MIDDLE of this disease.... Its all I have done for 10 weeks now. IT IS A REAL DISEASE. However, it is OVERBLOWN. People DIE from it but its not worth SHUTTING DOWN the whole world economy for it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas your head no dey house..so you go wear mask play ball :laugh:
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Odas your head no dey house..so you go wear mask play ball :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought someone suggested such. Well, maybe I got this article mixed-up with another.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

Dude, I'm right in the MIDDLE of this dx. I'd say it again, right in the MIDDLE of this disease.... Its all I have done for 10 weeks now. IT IS A REAL DISEASE. However, it is OVERBLOWN. People DIE from it but its not worth SHUTTING DOWN the whole world economy for it.
But the reason you have this low death is because of the shut down, 1000 death a day is OVERBLOWN????? I worry about some of the comments, anyway I will ask black players to stay at home o, So that they don't go home and kill their relatives
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

But the reason you have this low death is because of the shut down, 1000 death a day is OVERBLOWN????? I worry about some of the comments, anyway I will ask black players to stay at home o, So that they don't go home and kill their relatives
Some comments are so irresponsible that they are not even worth responding to. a person who lives in NJ and could see the spike, yet, sees the downward movement, since they were asked to stay at home is flapping his jaw about "overblown" :lol: :lol: Wouldn't surprise me if he is a Trump supporter. They are so scared of losing in November that they are ready to murder more people to secure the election. 85,000 dead is not enough for them!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

Even in the midst of death, Trump influence still got a hold on you. Shame that.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

Even in the midst of death, Trump influence still got a hold on you. Shame that.
OMG!! I knew it! Now his response makes sense! smh
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

i know you don't visit rant and rave, but the bobo is a die hard trumpet
SuperEagles

The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Some of you are prob sitting your behind home , receiving free checks, typing crap on internet and have never ran a popcorn machine in your " BLISSFUL" lives
This CURE is WORSE than the DISEASE!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
They aren't that many.

:lol: :lol: :lol: God forbid! I havent visited that place in close to 12 years, possibly. I do hear all the gist about the it though and the characters there.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

The real deal wrote: Some of you are prob sitting your behind home , receiving free checks, typing crap on internet and have never ran a popcorn machine in your " BLISSFUL" lives
This CURE is WORSE than the DISEASE!!
...counting your deplorable MAGAts, and the big business taking small business loans. Those are all your dear leader friends.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What time ?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

See overreaction on this thread. The Germans aren’t taking this lightly. Players and staff are tested twice a week and there are other struct social distancing guidelines the players must adhere https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... atform=amp
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

YUJAM wrote:See overreaction on this thread. The Germans aren’t taking this lightly. Players and staff are tested twice a week and there are other struct social distancing guidelines the players must adhere https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... atform=amp
I laugh at those comparing UK to Germany, they started testing early they have an idea most of the cases in their country, they have been doing contact tracing a long time, we just launched contact tracing last week, UK just started testing this month.

Don't trust this guys, especially black players with older family members, so they test players, how about toilet cleaners in those stadiums, you think they don't have family, its not all about the players alone, most of our commentators are over 70
Oya back to the matter
open and close
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chief:
I think they've considered all the testing they have to do. The football associations have had time to think through these things
Prince wrote:
YUJAM wrote:See overreaction on this thread. The Germans aren’t taking this lightly. Players and staff are tested twice a week and there are other struct social distancing guidelines the players must adhere https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... atform=amp
I laugh at those comparing UK to Germany, they started testing early they have an idea most of the cases in their country, they have been doing contact tracing a long time, we just launched contact tracing last week, UK just started testing this month.

Don't trust this guys, especially black players with older family members, so they test players, how about toilet cleaners in those stadiums, you think they don't have family, its not all about the players alone, most of our commentators are over 70