Ndidi Deemed Unsellable By Leicester City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Ndidi Deemed Unsellable By Leicester City

Post by Next »

Manchester United, PSG-Linked Midfielder Ndidi Deemed Unsellable By Leicester City
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=36149

Allnigeriasoccer.com an exclusively report that Leicester City will resist any offers for Wilfred Ndidi in the upcoming transfer window amid speculation linking the Nigerian midfielder with a departure from the King Power Stadium.

In recent weeks, the Super Eagles star has been linked with French champions Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, while Arsenal are known to be long-term admirers of the Nath Boys Academy product.

It is understood that none of the aforementioned clubs have tabled an official bid for the services of Ndidi.

The Nigeria international feels at home at Leicester City and is not thinking about leaving the club even if a bid is made.

The 23-year-old inked a new contract after starring at the 2018 World Cup, keeping him at the Foxes until the end of the 2023-2024 season.

Since his arrival at Leicester City in January 2017, he has worked his way to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the whole of Europe and hi stock could rise further, with Brendan Rodgers side expected to return to Europe next season.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi Deemed Unsellable By Leicester City

Post by Enugu II »

Until the right offer is on the table. No one is unsellable.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:Until the right offer is on the table. No one is unsellable.
Abi o.
Like they say, "every man has his price".
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I stopped reading @Arsenal. Fake news
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Everything is negotiable!

Cmoke
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

It would be nice to see him go to FC Barcelona or Madrid.
The future is bright for SE.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

This is why Nigerians haven't won the african footballer of the year award since the 90s! And this despite the fact that we have been producing top talents. If you have the chance to step up and move higher, why not do so? I don't understand the "I am comfortable and feel at home" mentality of our players. It is important to strike when the iron is still hot! Things can change very fast. In the past, we have seen talented players like Utaka and Agahowa making the right moves at the wrong time.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Nonsense, no one is unsellable. This is just their way of driving up their asking price.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I stopped reading @Arsenal. Fake news
Stopped reading when I saw All Nigeria Soccer.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

How is the write-up consistent with the heading
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Unsaleable means he is expensive
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho