Super Eagles player has ZERO confidence in Akpeyi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Super Eagles player has ZERO confidence in Akpeyi

Post by danfo driver »

Even his own teammate knows how bad he is. I think this is quite a big problem, because if his own teammate(s) does not trust him, how can they go on the pitch with confidence, knowing that he is in goal?
"When we got to the hotel, I overheard one of my teammates in the other room telling somebody on the phone 'I don't think he should be invited to the national team again; how can he concede that kind of goal.'

"My own team mate!

"He was just outside the room next to mine and talking. This is a professional footballer who plays in Europe.
https://africa.espn.com/football/nigeri ... ticstrolls
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles player has ZERO confidence in Akpeyi

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:Even his own teammate knows how bad he is. I think this is quite a big problem, because if his own teammate(s) does not trust him, how can they go on the pitch with confidence, knowing that he is in goal?
"When we got to the hotel, I overheard one of my teammates in the other room telling somebody on the phone 'I don't think he should be invited to the national team again; how can he concede that kind of goal.'

"My own team mate!

"He was just outside the room next to mine and talking. This is a professional footballer who plays in Europe.
Misleading thread heading; only one player was heard on phone criticizing him
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Even his own teammate knows how bad he is. I think this is quite a big problem, because if his own teammate(s) does not trust him, how can they go on the pitch with confidence, knowing that he is in goal?

"My own team mate!

From our conversation on the World Forum, I know you are very poorly educated. So, let me help you: "Super Eagles Player" means one player. However, if i added an "s" to the end of the word "Player," then it would be "Players" and that would mean more than one player.

You should consider enrolling in an English course to learn about singular terms and plural terms. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Wake us up when you find someone better.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I too am suprised he's in the national team. Says something about the options we have available.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Maybe he shows something during training then hides it on matchday?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ANC wrote:Wake us up when you find someone better.
It’s hard to believe there isn’t a goal keeper of Nigerian heritage that isn’t better than Akpeyi!I’m not saying he's the worst but I’m wondering how he became an international goalkeeper!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
It’s hard to believe there isn’t a goal keeper of Nigerian heritage that isn’t better than Akpeyi!I’m not saying he's the worst but I’m wondering how he became an international goalkeeper!
There are many ways players get invited to the SE. For those of us who lived through the "Hey you" era and the "junk players" era and the "Francis Kumbur" era, we are desensitized to things like this.

My main concern is, if one of his teammates knows he is this bad and has voiced his opinion to his family. That same teammate would have voiced his opinion to other teammates who are his friends. And aside from that, other teammates may also feel the same way. How then do they go on the pitch with confidence to win? I have played amateur football with a horrible goalkeeper before and I can assure you that even in amateur football, its not a good feeling. Not only did we (the team) know we were one mistake away from a loss, we alos refused to attack. We were more interested in camping around the 18 because we knew that if we moved forward, the moron between the sticks will cost us the game. That may also be the reason why our SE is so defensive during games. :oops:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

:laugh: Kai men! Akpeyigate don start!!! :laugh:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am not surprised. Bobo is the worst SE keeper I have watched
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:

"My own team mate!

From our conversation on the World Forum, I know you are very poorly educated. So, let me help you: "Super Eagles Player" means one player. However, if i added an "s" to the end of the word "Player," then it would be "Players" and that would mean more than one player.

You should consider enrolling in an English course to learn about singular terms and plural terms. :oops:
It’s only right that I do my part helping you meet this obvious emotional vacuum you so desperately come to CE crying out to fill
Guys we got do a better job connecting our owns or sentence them to danfo-type deprivation
Last edited by jette1 on Sun May 17, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I am not surprised. Bobo is the worst SE keeper I have watched

Worse than 98 Rufai? :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I hope this anonymous criticizing "player" never made a mistake. Only if we know his name and checkout matches he played in.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:

"My own team mate!

It’s only right that I do my part helping you meet this obvious emotional vacuum you so desperately come to CE crying out to fill
Guys we got do a better job connecting our owns or sentence them to danfo-type deprivation
typical number brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...I hope this anonymous criticizing "player" never made a mistake. Only if we know his name and checkout matches he played in.
Mistake? thats what we are calling Akpeyuseless' uselessness now? :lol:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
There are many ways players get invited to the SE. For those of us who lived through the "Hey you" era and the "junk players" era and the "Francis Kumbur" era, we are desensitized to things like this.

My main concern is, if one of his teammates knows he is this bad and has voiced his opinion to his family. That same teammate would have voiced his opinion to other teammates who are his friends. And aside from that, other teammates may also feel the same way. How then do they go on the pitch with confidence to win? I have played amateur football with a horrible goalkeeper before and I can assure you that even in amateur football, its not a good feeling. Not only did we (the team) know we were one mistake away from a loss, we alos refused to attack. We were more interested in camping around the 18 because we knew that if we moved forward, the moron between the sticks will cost us the game. That may also be the reason why our SE is so defensive during games. :oops:
Yeah I totally understand but if Akpeyi claims he has enough mental strength to remain playing for Nigeria it’s going to be a rocky road ahead!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI