The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
CROWN wrote:How certain are you that the player you are up against does not have COVID19. It is entertainment for us supporters for sure from the security of our homes!! How safe are the players themselves!!
I dont see how anyone can guarantee any players safety!!!
its simple. If they want to start games again, the PM and his cabinet + the FA and PL members must attend every single game and shake hands with the players before and after each game. If they arent willing to do this, then it is clear that they are willing to gamble with the lives of others and not theirs.

Its the same way some guy called the White House to schedule a public tour and the White House refused to schedule the tour. :lol: :lol: Yet, their oga wants to lift the lockdown so that the general public can go around murdering each other.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:Where is Tunisian Gooner?
LOL. you thought he was your friend? or a Nigerian Super Eagles fan?? :lol: :lol: :lol: He will return when Arsenal football is back.

Wasnt talking to you.

See how life be. The person you are pining over does not want to be your friend and has ignored you. Me, I am here with you, responding to you and extending a hand of friendship and you throw sand in my face. :( :( See life.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
LOL. you thought he was your friend? or a Nigerian Super Eagles fan?? :lol: :lol: :lol: He will return when Arsenal football is back.

Wasnt talking to you.

See how life be. The person you are pining over does not want to be your friend and has ignored you. Me, I am here with you, responding to you and extending a hand of friendship and you throw sand in my face. :( :( See life.
Follow your example and piss off. Like I said I was not talking to you angel*. Stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours Yaya/kaycgee or whatever moniker you go by nowadays.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Wasnt talking to you.

Follow your example and piss off. Like I said I was not talking to you angel*. Stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours Yaya/kaycgee or whatever moniker you go by nowadays.
bk, comeone danfo even extended an olive branch to you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Wasnt talking to you.

Odiegwu! :( In this time of pain, anguish, sickness and death, when we are all coming together as one family? O ma se o! :( :sad: :sad:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Wasnt talking to you.

bk, comeone danfo even extended an olive branch to you
Never knew that insults and belittling qualify as extending an olive branch. I asked a simple question which required a simple answer but he could not help himself... We are in the middle of a pandemic and if someone who is usually posting here all of a sudden stops doing that, I will definitely ask about him, not because he is my friend or whatever but because I am concerned. Somehow this manchild decided to reign insults on me for doing that and then you telling me about extending an olive branch.... seriously!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so assanal wanted the EPL to ban throwings :lol: :lol: :lol: this is some funny ish
Perhaps nothing encapsulates the Pulis era at Stoke better than the image of a titanic centre-half heading in one of midfielder Rory Delap's long throws.

Arsenal, in particular, could not deal with the direct approach, losing five out of eight games in Staffordshire between 2008 and 2014.

Long-serving Gunners manager Arsene Wenger was not a fan, saying: "You cannot say it is football any more. It is more rugby on the goalkeepers than football."

You won't be surprised to hear such complaints were music to Pulis' ears.

"I always want angles to get players motivated, to put fire into their bellies and something for the supporters to feed off," he said.

"When Wenger first said it, called us a rugby team, it was the third time on the bounce we had beaten them at home. He was avoiding the question of how could a team with much less talent than Arsenal, who don't spend anywhere near as much as Arsenal, who haven't got the facilities and capabilities of Arsenal, keep beating Arsenal.

"[Former Arsenal captain] Patrick Vieira told me: 'We used to hate going to Stoke. You were the only club that Wenger actually talked about and worked on before. We just couldn't beat you.'

"Wenger came one year and complained about the grass being too long. He wrote a letter to the FA. The referees and the linesmen had to come and measure the grass. I know he talked about banning throw-ins and saying they shouldn't be allowed. That was all music to our ears.

"We only found out Rory Delap could throw the ball like that when the lads had a competition. He picked it up and hurled it to the back post. I'd never seen anything like it. He threw it flat.

"We pulled him to one side and asked him and it turned out he was javelin champion at school. It just went from there. We used it as a wonderful weapon. We stumbled on it. Liverpool now have a throw-in coach - when we were using Rory we were getting dogs' abuse.

"As soon as I saw him throw it I thought, every time we get up the pitch we'll use that. It's like having eight or nine extra corners a game.

"Psychologically teams would be affected. We went to West Ham and they had moved the advertising boards in to stop him - so he just threw it from behind the boards. He still hit the middle of the goal."
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

How did Vieira hate going to Stoke when he left the premier league years before they were promoted?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bk-one wrote:
Never knew that insults and belittling qualify as extending an olive branch. I asked a simple question which required a simple answer but he could not help himself... We are in the middle of a pandemic and if someone who is usually posting here all of a sudden stops doing that, I will definitely ask about him, not because he is my friend or whatever but because I am concerned. Somehow this manchild decided to reign insults on me for doing that and then you telling me about extending an olive branch.... seriously!

This was the post where I 'reign' insults on him:
danfo driver wrote:
:D
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

danfo driver wrote:
bk-one wrote:

This was the post where I 'reign' insults on him:
danfo driver wrote:
:D
Here is my suggestion.... to avoid any misunderstandings between both of us.... just mind your own and I will mind mine.

Please.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Thanks for asking mate.

I'm around, just taking a break from CE.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Thanks for asking mate.

Until Arsenal returns. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Thanks for asking mate.

:rotf: that Tunisian offers nothing to these forums
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Thanks for asking mate.

No mind am. He only comes here for Arsenal. Has zero interest in the Super Eagles. Imagine coming to a Nigeria forum to discuss an English team. smh.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Thanks for asking mate.

Glad to hear that you are doing fine.
Last edited by bk-one on Wed May 27, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Thanks for asking mate.

No mind am. He only comes here for Arsenal. Has zero interest in the Super Eagles. Imagine coming to a Nigeria forum to discuss an English team. smh.
Take it easy,you curse Arsenal fans and now blame them.lol
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

GUNNERS back in action on Wednesday 17/6 versus City.
Can’t say 4 sure if it’s a good thing 2 play
‘em after the lay-off but we shall see.
Hope everyone can still healthy though.
This could be quite the risk.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Thanks for asking mate.

What is wrong with only coming here for Arsenal? :?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The EPL returns on June 17 with Arsenal vs Man city.

Arsenal was starting to play well before the lockdown. I hope the boys haven't lost their form.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ohenhen1 wrote:The EPL returns on June 17 with Arsenal vs Man city.

Arsenal was starting to play well before the lockdown. I hope the boys haven't lost their form.
It's been two months, form is gone.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Martin Keown wants Wenger backs as Chairman
of the club, as Chips steps down.
No way Arteta, Raul and Edu will want the
Big man looking over their shoulders from above

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... irman.html

And Adidas make a smart decision that the guys
@ the Emirates lacked the foresight 2 do in 2018.
That alone should disqualify Wenger from any
position on the board.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... p-arsenal/

Dani Ceballos:

“With Mikel Arteta, I have had a very good relationship since he arrived, he has given me confidence and now I am focused on ending the season in the best possible way and achieving our goals.” #afc #arsenal
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

https://theathletic.com/1852171/2020/06 ... ed_article
Mesut Ozil has not been 'dumped' by Adidas, but is going it alone to build his M10 brand.

As for boots?

“Maybe he’ll wear Puma for a couple of days, then one day Nike. There are some classic boots from the past he wants to wear.”
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Greetings beloved brothers.
Still Arsenal for life