Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by paj »

Kabalega wrote::lol: :lol: ManU tried to sign Sancho from Dortmund and Fatti from..... you guessed it Barcalona. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You cannot make this ish up! :shock:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/52973075
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ….chai...trying to copy Chelsea's youth policy and overdoing it..89MP and they still said PHORKOFF???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

paj wrote:
Kabalega wrote::lol: :lol: ManU tried to sign Sancho from Dortmund and Fatti from..... you guessed it Barcalona. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ….chai...trying to copy Chelsea's youth policy and overdoing it..89MP and they still said PHORKOFF???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
What youth policy?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kalani JR wrote:
paj wrote:
What youth policy?
Google our lineup..and the average age of the squad :taunt:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

paj wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
paj wrote:
What youth policy?
You barely have a youth policy, your team just got banned from signing players, United who you're mocking probably has a better claim to one.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogba 20 minute cameo
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:Pogba 20 minute cameo
That guy is the only world class player at United, i don't care what anyone else says.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kalani JR wrote:
paj wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
paj wrote:
What youth policy?
You barely have a youth policy, your team just got banned from signing players, United who you're mocking probably has a better claim to one.
Don't mind him - youth policy & Chelsea :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogan has not played competitive football for nearly 6 months, Rashford came back from injury! Bruno was supposed to be our main man but could not find a way through Spurs stubborn defence, Pogba came in and ran the show, sorry there was only 1 world class player on the pitch, the half volley pass straight to the feet of Rashford, sorry let me rephrase this, that laser guided missile of a pass to the feet of Rashford, the perfect weight of the pass on half volley, sorry that could have been another assist! the skill for the penalty to go past Dier, Ole was so stupid to wait till 61 minutes to make a change when it was pretty evident we were struggling to find any clear openings, Darren James was crap! why did he start against a Mourinho side that defended in blocks? when Greenwood came in, we all saw the clear difference

when i saw the team news, i lost hope, a half fit Pogba is better than our entire team, that speaks volumes for itself, everyone is going on as if Bruno can replace Pogba, well i think that has now changed!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:Pogan has not played competitive football for nearly 6 months, Rashford came back from injury! Bruno was supposed to be our main man but could not find a way through Spurs stubborn defence, Pogba came in and ran the show, sorry there was only 1 world class player on the pitch, the half volley pass straight to the feet of Rashford, sorry let me rephrase this, that laser guided missile of a pass to the feet of Rashford, the perfect weight of the pass on half volley, sorry that could have been another assist! the skill for the penalty to go past Dier, Ole was so stupid to wait till 61 minutes to make a change when it was pretty evident we were struggling to find any clear openings, Darren James was crap! why did he start against a Mourinho side that defended in blocks? when Greenwood came in, we all saw the clear difference

when i saw the team news, i lost hope, a half fit Pogba is better than our entire team, that speaks volumes for itself, everyone is going on as if Bruno can replace Pogba, well i think that has now changed!
I will keep this for the day Pogba goes Pogba. Pogba did what he was capable of doing, he was part of the rot until the team found stability. So I don't really understand where you are going with this. The man who saved United season was the Portuguese the signed in January.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That said all these rush and play tactics that Ole wants to play everytime makes United predictable, not as long as the James boy is just all about running and running.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kalani JR wrote:
paj wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
paj wrote:
What youth policy?
THIS season....go and look at our roster...and btw...our youth teams have been better than yours in the last decade..facts.. :sneaky:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...one flash-Pogba and every one is singing his praises.
Remainder of season may be short but many more matches to be played.
Make una wait for the fat lady to sing first o :laugh:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

mcal wrote:...one flash-Pogba and every one is singing his praises.
We've been singing his praises when the rest of you were.mocking him and calling him overrated.
He even lifted the world cup and you still don't believe :mrgreen:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

benteke wrote:
mcal wrote:...one flash-Pogba and every one is singing his praises.
We've been singing his praises when the rest of you were.mocking him and calling him overrated.
He even lifted the world cup and you still don't believe :mrgreen:
:o :o
Did not know that. When, where, how, educate poor me :???: :???:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:Pogan has not played competitive football for nearly 6 months, Rashford came back from injury! Bruno was supposed to be our main man but could not find a way through Spurs stubborn defence, Pogba came in and ran the show, sorry there was only 1 world class player on the pitch, the half volley pass straight to the feet of Rashford, sorry let me rephrase this, that laser guided missile of a pass to the feet of Rashford, the perfect weight of the pass on half volley, sorry that could have been another assist! the skill for the penalty to go past Dier, Ole was so stupid to wait till 61 minutes to make a change when it was pretty evident we were struggling to find any clear openings, Darren James was crap! why did he start against a Mourinho side that defended in blocks? when Greenwood came in, we all saw the clear difference

I will keep this for the day Pogba goes Pogba. Pogba did what he was capable of doing, he was part of the rot until the team found stability. So I don't really understand where you are going with this. The man who saved United season was the Portuguese the signed in January.
Actually Pogba hasn't played much this season due to injuries. However, he started the season very well with united and when he go hurt , united were having very poor results
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:

Pogba was sold a wild dream when they bought him, the rot was already evident before he arrived

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I still believe Fred in midfield was more responsible for our good fortunes, Fernandez just slotted in and did his thing as he did not have to care about playing deep as Pogba usually does

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
oloye wrote:

Pogba was sold a wild dream when they bought him, the rot was already evident before he arrived
And you think when the team forked out that huge, they bought him to come and decorate the bench at United or to sell Jersey alone? They bought him to come and strengthen the team. I am sorry your statement here is ridiculous, so let me ask you again is there any other reason why he was bought?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Commot dia Martial, you just messed up the move of the night from Pogba, iranu.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:
oloye wrote:

And you think when the team forked out that huge, they bought him to come and decorate the bench at United or to sell Jersey alone? They bought him to come and strengthen the team. I am sorry your statement here is ridiculous, so let me ask you again is there any other reason why he was bought?
To sell Jerseys, pls ask Woodward! Pogba sold a lot of jerseys and continues to do so! man utd lack the structures needed to fight for premierships, buying Marque names just dont cut it anymore unless you like playing poker!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:Commot dia Martial, you just messed up the move of the night from Pogba, iranu.
said the same thing as well, Pogba could have scored a brilliant goal

Oloye, what do you think about the starting 11 yesterday?

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
oloye wrote:Commot dia Martial, you just messed up the move of the night from Pogba, iranu.

The starting 11 was good, the only odd person there was Greenwood, had no business on the field and it showed through out.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marko wrote:

That move sweet die kai! :thumbs: I wish Martial wasn't selfish in that instant, but he was the striker and so had a right to try to score and did get a shot off.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!