2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] Tot v WHU [WK 31]

Post by Its a Goal »

Wayward passes breaking down promising moves.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a shot from Lucas. Well saved.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good start so far but should have scored if not some poor touches in and around the 18 yard box.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's first shot on target in Project Restart goes straight to the keeper.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Continue feeding Kane and eventually he will find the net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane is loving the game today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spammers defending with all 1 men.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele don grow bierbier :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn, it looks off slightly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn VAR.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Lucas miss that open net?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

LoCelso is off his usual range finding killer passes. I'll take both him and Dele off for Lamela and Bergwijn.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's backflip didn't beat the keeper.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane grabs a yellow for rash challenge.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is not looking like we are going to score with the way it is shaping up. Individual brilliance effort is what will uptie that defence.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane powers over the bar. You ought to be doing better Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kaneeeeeeeeeeee what da hell

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela for Dele.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pheeeeeeeeew. Antonia with the ball. Over the bar. I beg no more of that.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Own goal. Phew. We will take it :D.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Well that was jammy
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is the least we deserve to be fair after all the domination. VAR review confirms the goal is good.